Damn good raid albs!

A

Aussie-

ninjaraid = 3th door down and gone.

do you have any idea what US ppl did after the 'nerf'?
2FG shot for 3 hours with volley/catapults door 3 till it was open.
guards did shit because they are invunrable. mincer picks relic up, AP/SOS/IP and escapes :great:

no idea if this still works but i really wanna see your faces when that happens here
rofl.gif

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aussie-
ninjaraid = 3th door down and gone.

ye, so does it then matter that you took out door1&2 and 4 since you took em all at the same time?

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
oh quit your fucking belly achin bitch.

you have chain wearing CC classes, aoe stun etc if the realms all had identical classes what would be the point, yes miners have stealth, climbwall. so what? sorcs have one of the best sets of CC stuff in the game but wear bog roll and look like a bloody christmas tree whenver they cast anything useful.

so shut your trap and think before you bitch.

healers being overpowered dont make minseres less overpowered.

I

Iswind

yeah i wanna know about the savage to i though you couldnt have chars on 2 differant realms on 1 server ??

H

heath

Arnor...stop flogging a dead horse.....We had the numbers, the planning and we pulled it off.

Gratz to Lac and Herbal for sorting it out. Glad i was in on it...and nice one to all the albs that were there, be it at relic keeps...other keeps...or defending the milegate. Why can't you just calm down...read all you have written and at least say well done.

Its not hard...just takes a bit of pride swallowing, like about 99% of all mids who have posted their gratz. /salute to them for no bitterness.

:clap: :bazbeer: :clap:

G

Gorrion

Crappy raid tba.

But maby albs will move in 1 fg's now instead of 6 - 8fg's ??

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by Gorrion
Crappy raid tba.

But maby albs will move in 1 fg's now instead of 6 - 8fg's ??

We only move in large numbers because we can hear your wajning coming from 3 or 4 kays off.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Jergiot
healers being overpowered dont make minseres less overpowered.

Jergiot, minstrels start becoming powerful after they can get IP, FA2, purge, SoS, aug con3, ap2-3.
An rr3 minstrel will get his ass handed back by most sb's.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Jergiot, minstrels start becoming powerful after they can get IP, FA2, purge, SoS, aug con3, ap2-3.
An rr3 minstrel will get his ass handed back by most sb's.
Regards, Glottis

All rr3 chars get there ass handed by most classes

E

Edohadien

iam a rr3 MIncer ask around i enjoy killing 2sbs @ the same time u just need to be able to play ur char well and even @ low rr u can solo high rr people ohh and i dont have ip or any passiv ra skillz

C

Celeb

Respect to the vast majority of Middies who have taken this well. I'm sure if they are taken back prime time that the Albs will pay you the same respect.

Shame some Middies insists on moaning like old biddies but at least most are adult enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread