Damn good raid albs!

H

herjulf

ninja..logout.. and all that, but hey, here we go.
Dont expect to keep em mkay.

grats i guess

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by herjulf
..logout..

What's with moaning about logout raids, it was mids who first used this tactic on this server. You can't have 2 sets of rules, if you use logouts in your raids then expect to have them used against you.

Sure, moan about the ninja thing, but moaning about logouts...wtf! talk about double standards...

D

Demolay

WD Albs - don't matter how you got em does it really o_O sounds like you executed a good plan /salute

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by asorek
your really are a complete prick..no seriously your beyond prick..youre more of a dickfur..possibly edging on the side of complete twatness.. your flame me for complaining about whiners..yet you whine about it cos your too fucking stupid to think of something constructive to say....

[Arnor's brain thinks]
hmm yeah albions took relics...must say that they ninja'd it and whine otherwise my life wont be.. complete

just fuck off and die in real life..contract herpes..crabs and scabes and just fuck off..your flame anything and everything..and tbh your boring..your flames arent even good ones..its the same shit copy and pasted from flame to flame...piss off

:scared:

I really hope you are a kid that don't know better, else you got some serious problems.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by herjulf
ninja..logout.. and all that, but hey, here we go.
Dont expect to keep em mkay.

grats i guess

Typical hypocritical Mid response.
When Mids do it, it is fine, and nothing wrong with it.
When Albs do it, it is lame and clueless...
Yawn...

And for that savage retard still posting...
Yes, all savages players suck, and are only noob rp whores.
Savages suck worse than pre nerf zerker/sb players.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Typical hypocritical Mid response.
When Mids do it, it is fine, and nothing wrong with it.
When Albs do it, it is lame and clueless...
Yawn...

Mids can't do it we dont have a class with stealth, speed, climbwall, sos osv osv

A stealthclass with chain got climbwall/stealth good job Mythic :great:

But well done albs i would have done the same if mid got mincers :)

A

arrakeen

Grats!! Very well executed :)

I saw the raid from both alb/mid view since i where sitting with my irl m8 who happens to play Alb... :)

wanted to run out and take a look with ralg, but got owned badly by alpha once more... /wave back btw :p

And mids plz stop whine...

And kindar fyi i think sunday 22cet is probaly the essence of primetime :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Mids can't do it we dont have a class with stealth, speed, climbwall, sos osv osv
A stealthclass with chain got climbwall/stealth good job Mythic :great:
But well done albs i would have done the same if mid got mincers :)

Yes, minstrel are really overpowered...
Lol. I guess you hate anything that can become rr6 or higher and beat you.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Yes, minstrel are really overpowered...
Lol. I guess you hate anything that can become rr6 or higher and beat you.
Regards, Glottis

FO glottis

Give skald climbwall and stealth and i will ninja your ass ;)

D

duact

grats, one thing less for you to whine about when we steamroll you noobs.

B

Belomar

Btw, for you whiners, see the following quote from Ardamel's relic raid plans on Excalibur dated July 6th, 2003 (taken from http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69369).

Originally posted by Ardamel:
- At the relic fort we will have tasks for specific guilds. WR will take out the first door with 3 rams, NP will take out the second with 3 rams and SBs will try to take out the third door with 3 rams.

[...]

- We will try to use ninja tactics once again, all other SBs participating in the relic raid will move inside Excalibur when the relic force attacks.
How do you like them apples, eh?

A

Arnor

Arnor, if you actually go to the Mid strength relic keep, and check out the doors... more than 1 door is torn down... I even think the 4rth door is damage to around 80% (single ram on it for fun).

But keep crying, your doing a great job :)
Regards, Glottis

so? you took em down at the same time, instead of: door1, then door2 then door3&4 (not that you need to take door4 but)

trying to find excuses again i see...

P

phule_gubben

best Sig evah..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[01:33] (hilo21) ima looking for a site that seels amp
[01:33] (hilo21) ima looking for a site that seels amps
[01:33] (hilo21) iam looking for a site that seels amps
[01:34] (hilo21) I am looking for a site that sells amps
[01:35] (nexxai) how bout you look for a site that teaches english?
[01:35] (hilo21) fuck you
[01:36] (nexxai) Lemme guess, you'd kick my ass, but can't read the road signs to get to my house?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S

serious

arnor...you making a fool out of yourself. just admit that it was a well done raid, using the same tactics as all realms have used, and will use on next RR's.

S.

btw thxz herbal, lac well planned/executed!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Yes, make your realm proud, get all 3 relics back tonight at 6am.

Do you really think that this raid would have failed if we did it without the so-called 'ninja' tactics? It would have taken 5 mins longer at most.

No, it wouldnt have failed, but atleast we wouldve had a chance to defend, and it wouldve taken much more then 5mins if you had to do the doors in succession.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Khalen
And who cares if Mids do clock-raid we albs we know we can take it prime time with supreme organisation and good cooperation between the alliances. The grand achievement ain't the relics it's the cooperation between alliances and the planning. The relics were the prize we won, nothing big just a bonus.

NUMBERS

The key word being superior numbers bish :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by iantheace
Arnor and old.Lethul need to get a RL, fact is the doors went down, mids had 38 minutes to respond and didnt. Fuck u guys. U lost the spirit of fun out of this thread. I have no respect for u, u play a savage.

Simple as that, zerkers are still a great class, but omfg u need more than 1 button? no way!

I just dismiss u both tbh, bye

who the hell are you, and why the fuck is your brain linkdead?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Arnor
so? you took em down at the same time, instead of: door1, then door2 then door3&4 (not that you need to take door4 but)

trying to find excuses again i see...

Dear Arnor,

Please go bitch against Ardarmels who is the one to use this tactic as the first one on Excal.
Along with the alarm clock raids...
When Mids do it, it is tactics.
When Albs do it, it is lame.
Must be bliss being an ignorant Mid.
Regards, Glottis

K

kinag

Dear Arnor,

Please go bitch against Ardarmels who is the one to use this tactic as the first one on Excal.
Along with the alarm clock raids...
When Mids do it, it is tactics.
When Albs do it, it is lame.
Must be bliss being an ignorant Mid.
Regards, Glottis

You are a sucker and most people know that.

Anyway, the raid was nicely planned, good job.

Though you all showed us what you were good at, outnumbering everyone.

B

Belomar

Glottis is actually correct. :) Mids under Ardamel ninjaraided twice before Herbal and Lac even did their first ninja raid, why should we Albs play under a different set of rules than you? This whining does no one any credit.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think the current relic situation is a direct result of the mentality of the realm of Midgard compared to the other two. It seems to me that Mid RvR is increasingly being made up of exclusive guild gank squads played by people who only care for RPs. Albion, on the other hand, has many more casual players in RvR who don't fret as much about building the perfect RvR groups (and thus get easily farmed by Mids and Hibs), but, on the other hand, who are much more willing to help plan and participate in raids like this instead of farming RPs all night. It was some time since we saw the last "proper" Midgard relic raid.

K

kinag

Originally posted by Belomar
Glottis is actually correct. :) Mids under Ardamel ninjaraided twice before Herbal and Lac even did their first ninja raid, why should we Albs play under a different set of rules than you? This whining does no one any credit.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think the current relic situation is a direct result of the mentality of the realm of Midgard compared to the other two. It seems to me that Mid RvR is increasingly being made up of exclusive guild gank squads played by people who only care for RPs. Albion, on the other hand, has many more casual players in RvR who don't fret as much about building the perfect RvR groups (and thus get easily farmed by Mids and Hibs), but, on the other hand, who are much more willing to help plan and participate in raids like this instead of farming RPs all night. It was some time since we saw the last "proper" Midgard relic raid.

I have NEVER been on a RR where there were 500+ mids.

S

stighelmer

I only have 5 words for all the whining mids:

Surt sa räven om rönnbären.

M

Moody

Originally posted by noaim
Yup yup...when we asked the people in DF in /as for help at Bled when hibs attacked it, one guy actually asked if we wanted some cheese with the whine...

Hehehe. I think you have inherited a lot of ex-albs who want to be on the winning side. They don't care about a realm, only themselves. But don't worry, the majority is still on Alb. :)

C

Cuthervaen

RR

Good job albs !

We hibs would come and get them but actually I'm afraid very few of us still remember where they're supposed to be stored, should we manage to get them home :rolleyes:

O

old.Ramas

The 1.63 change isn't designed to stop ninja raiding - and won't stop ninja raiding.

It's designed to stop raiding without taking the keeps.

Also, fyi, all realms have 'climb wall'.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by kinag
I have NEVER been on a RR where there were 500+ mids.
true but then again ive never been awake when mids relic raid alb:p

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Whisperess
If you look really close, read it and comprehend it, you'll find that I did not whine. :)

Nor did I make my post as a flame :) I was just informing about what I saw in CG and the rest. I can't recall FC being there at all even :) (Correct me if I'm wrong, probably some were).

And cheers for Ralgedi being a good sport and just play the game as it is :clap:

And it wasn't 53 FGs on the relic keep it was spread out over the keeps, amg and relic keep. (Would have been fun to see if it actually crashed the zone with that nr now that we got a better server).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom