Damn good raid albs!

A

acei

Originally posted by Arnor
and the fix in 1.63 is to STOP bypassing door3 before door1&2, since you would need an albish amount of stealthers to dispose of the guards AND control the 3 rams.
Erm, all we gotta do is take out the courtyard guards keep, then our stealthers can go about their business as normal :)

1.64 does not fix it so we have to knock down all doors, as stated before it just stops the Paladin tactic.

A

Arkian

Originally posted by acei
Erm, all we gotta do is take out the courtyard guards keep, then our stealthers can go about their business as normal :)

1.64 does not fix it so we have to knock down all doors, as stated before it just stops the Paladin tactic.

Hit the nail on the head :)

A

Arnor

who the fuck are these nitpickers and pedantic retards here?

I say: With that many ppl you could atleast have done it "normally", you know, being a good sport etc.

and thats about it, then ofc is the flames and counter-flames, but that was the shit I said first.

S

sheepgobaa

I say: With that many ppl you could atleast have done it "normally", you know, being a good sport etc.

and thats about it, then ofc is the flames and counter-flames, but that was the shit I said first.

'Normally'? - thats like at 4am right?

A

Arkian

Anger managment classes m8, check them out.

K

kirennia

if it was 1.64 now, the outcome would have been the exact same because we were going to sink bledmeer but hibs got there before us and sunk it :D So those gate 3 defenders wouldn't of been there anyways.

P

Pin

Originally posted by kirennia
if it was 1.64 now, the outcome would have been the exact same because we were going to sink bledmeer but hibs got there before us and sunk it :D So those gate 3 defenders wouldn't of been there anyways.

The door3 guards at Mjol belong to Arvakr, not Bledmeer (and we'd have dropped Arv anyway).

edit: soggy-brained.

B

belth

I suggest you go look at your own realms raids before saying anything about "being a good sport".

B

Bilf

Originally posted by Pin
The door3 guards at Mjol belong to Hlidskialf, not Bledmeer (and we'd have dropped Hlid anyway).

Thought it was Arv ?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by belth
I suggest you go look at your own realms raids before saying anything about "being a good sport".

you mean when we used to attack you after you took bledmeer with 100 zergbabies?

or when we mustered up 100+ ppl as soon as school rang out in albion and you filled up odins?

you as an alb should shut the FUCK up about being a good sport, early morning relic raids suck no matter the realm, and they've all done it, cept maybe hib iirc.

oh, and because I say fuck i need anger management training? hmmyeahok.

If anyone else had said it, it wouldve been arite because I know how i've been on these boards, whereas you zergling-with-cp #2324515 have not, so I suggest you shut your trap retard.

/wave @ Pin, teach em some manners mate ^^

B

Belomar

I don't dare trying to /hug Arnor, I might pull back stumps. :(

A

Arkian

you mean when we used to attack you after you took bledmeer with 100 zergbabies?

or when we mustered up 100+ ppl as soon as school rang out in albion and you filled up odins?

you as an alb should shut the FUCK up about being a good sport, early morning relic raids suck no matter the realm, and they've all done it, cept maybe hib iirc.

If anyone else had said it, it wouldve been arite because I know how i've been on these boards, whereas you zergling-with-cp #2324515 have not, so I suggest you shut your trap retard.

The anger management statement wasn't directed at the fact that you swore, more at the fact that the tone of your post suggested you were getting extremely wound up over things.

It's a game, this is a game forum, was just trying to get you to relax a little.

K

kirennia

Those days have gone. Over the last few weeks we've seen little to no responce in mid when we've gone to take their keeps. After maybe half an hour a force of a few full groups may come out if we're lucky but no more really :/

As for early morning raids, we've proven we've grown out of that horrible trend and don't intend to lapse back into it. But when have the last few relic raids by mids been?

B

belth

Don't try accusing albs of "unfair playing" when your own realm has done it all before us. Maybe ninja-raiding is harder for your realm, but it sure as hell ain't impossible. Far from it, but your SBs are more interested in running to the warder-inf zerg at AMG in Emain.

O

old.Ramas

and the fix in 1.63 is to STOP bypassing door3 before door1&2, since you would need an albish amount of stealthers to dispose of the guards AND control the 3 rams.

No, you'll just need 3 fg of non-stealthers to knock over the associated keep.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Mids can't do it we dont have a class with stealth, speed, climbwall, sos osv osv

A stealthclass with chain got climbwall/stealth good job Mythic :great:

But well done albs i would have done the same if mid got mincers :)

oh quit your fucking belly achin bitch.

you have chain wearing CC classes, aoe stun etc if the realms all had identical classes what would be the point, yes miners have stealth, climbwall. so what? sorcs have one of the best sets of CC stuff in the game but wear bog roll and look like a bloody christmas tree whenver they cast anything useful.

so shut your trap and think before you bitch.

L

lac_desariel

This goes to Albions and Mids, Cut the Bullshit guys, A raid we lead, and yes was 500+ albions all doing as planed.. not just some random zerg etc, treat it as the game is mean fun.. As most know i am a wizzy i got fun from the buzz of leading the raid with herbal.. the work put in and the results etc, not the 20 % a zerker or hero still kills me in 2...

Enjoy and peace out its a game

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Arkian
The anger management statement wasn't directed at the fact that you swore, more at the fact that the tone of your post suggested you were getting extremely wound up over things.

It's a game, this is a game forum, was just trying to get you to relax a little.

I am calm as a bomb, its just that I felt the rr was overkill and unsporty.

belo: you have nothing to fear from me, i am your friend, now gimme those arms! ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Ramas
No, you'll just need 3 fg of non-stealthers to knock over the associated keep.

yeah, and you think we MIGHT get sus-fucking-spicious when you take it? MAYBE? just MAY-FUCKING-BE?!

sheesh

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by Gorbash

honestly, how the whingers can actually sit there and start picking at trivial things (i mean, cmon. bug abuse? (bullshit) , sunday?? (most populated time of the week) mincers climbing walls being able to climb walls??? (your classes can do stuff ours cant too ya know) how pathetic) just to make it look like the albs are once again made out to be the bad guys is beyond me. just accept that we beat you fair and square and if anything its your own fault for not paying enough attention :p

Good post!
then all I have to say to albs/hibs just accept that mid beat you most of the time fair and square and if anything its your own fault for not paying attention :D

N

Nebel

yeah, and you think we MIGHT get sus-fucking-spicious when you take it? MAYBE? just MAY-FUCKING-BE?!

sheesh

humm... as far as i read in that thread several mids saw log-out groups the night before and reported that in your /as... no1 seemed to care...
so... no... MAYBE u would NOT be suspicious :)

A

Arkian

I am calm as a bomb, its just that I felt the rr was overkill and unsporty.

k I misunderstood your post then.

knew you were a cuddly zerk type thing really :)

/huggles arnor

O

old.Ramas

sheesh

You didn't yesterday.

B

belth

I heard Ardamel's in our frontier atm, any truth to that?

W

Whisperess

did we have patch 1.64 yesterday?
He was referring to the fact that practically no mids cared or got suspicious even after we stated on /As that albs had logged out in numbers in our frontier, were nowhere to be found in RvR afterwards and some had suicided on Mjollnir. What more kind of hints do you want?

Anyone with half a brain knew this was gonna happen, and that didn't help the suspiciouality ( nice new word, eh? )

A

Aussie-

so there were 4 doors down and they talk about lame ninjaraids
rofl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread