Current RvR issues

gohan

FH is my second home
Atm RvR is pretty dire..... as a valk when im just soloing about, casuly playing thiers nothing atall i can do nowere i can go .....

if i stay in mid im safe, but i get about 1k RPTS per hour barely see an enemy an all my fights gett added on by zerg an i end up with 100rpts

if i go alb i got all the albs doing the same as the mids, all desperatly bored having seen no enemys brave enought to venture out an jsut zerg me for thier 100rpts

same in hib ofc

an its the same for all 3 realms, no one wants to get on a 5 min boat ride jsut to get zerged so they stay in their own realm ... the problem is none of the other realms want a 4-5 min boat ride to get zerged either an why should they?

the obvious solution was agramon .... but people still just complain about the lag issues ect.

BUT the bridges from each realm to aggramon have no extra lag an are always empty ... when agramon first came out those bridges were packed an were a very nice place to hunt... now thier just dead.... yes i know its summer an i know the population has been decreasing ... but thiers enought on for decent RvR if people will acctually leave thier port keep bridges....

so what can be done???

i think the agramon bridges wud be quite good if people started tu use them again from bledmeer to the mile gates is a nice area thats lag free an u can get a boat to them just by jumping off ect so i dont see why peopel dont start using them more....

just my opinion but like i said atm RvR is quite pointless an unless it improves even if we have to cluster with ze germans then this game will die along time before WAR has its chance to kill it

gohan

FH is my second home
hah nvm just read evita's post says pretty much same thing .... but goes to show that every 1 is seeing the same thing an no1 doing anything about it

an 2 pages of peopel agreeing with evita an saying ILL BE THIER, im definatly up for it .... yet not 1 person is thier ......

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
Atm RvR is pretty dire..... as a valk when im just soloing about, casuly playing thiers nothing atall i can do nowere i can go .....

if i stay in mid im safe, but i get about 1k RPTS per hour barely see an enemy an all my fights gett added on by zerg an i end up with 100rpts

if i go alb i got all the albs doing the same as the mids, all desperatly bored having seen no enemys brave enought to venture out an jsut zerg me for thier 100rpts

same in hib ofc

an its the same for all 3 realms, no one wants to get on a 5 min boat ride jsut to get zerged so they stay in their own realm ... the problem is none of the other realms want a 4-5 min boat ride to get zerged either an why should they?

the obvious solution was agramon .... but people still just complain about the lag issues ect.

BUT the bridges from each realm to aggramon have no extra lag an are always empty ... when agramon first came out those bridges were packed an were a very nice place to hunt... now thier just dead.... yes i know its summer an i know the population has been decreasing ... but thiers enought on for decent RvR if people will acctually leave thier port keep bridges....

so what can be done???

i think the agramon bridges wud be quite good if people started tu use them again from bledmeer to the mile gates is a nice area thats lag free an u can get a boat to them just by jumping off ect so i dont see why peopel dont start using them more....

just my opinion but like i said atm RvR is quite pointless an unless it improves even if we have to cluster with ze germans then this game will die along time before WAR has its chance to kill it

Go out and enjoy the summer my friend:)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Will prolly be like it was right after Agra patch... same realm camping on this side of the world and few 'brave' souls taking the boats to the enemy realm counterpart places.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i been trying every day now a month or more (the days i played) to go to alb/mid.
Trying to make my last movie and really making an effort to not have to much photage from crau only.
It never was this bad tbh, there are enough people out, but all seem to be on their caster toon and have finger on nuke button whatever they see.
Il keep trying and hope more soloers will start going out....but atm its horrible.
over and out..

Should be well obvious this is the design of NF. Been like this always just that before the servers had the population for it, but the fights and scenarios where equally shit.

Bring back OF and you would see a diffrence in population and in nummbers of good fights etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom