Current RvR!!

Everz

FH is my second home
Some ppl just cant grasp that players have a rl and they play whenever they can. If im home after midnight then ill play after midnight, if im home after 18:00 ill play at that time,if there are only guards on to get rps then ill kill guards.

Ofc players give more rps but i dont have a choice now do i?

Do i need to explain myself better?

wow amazing, your logic is amazing really, play whenever i can, but if you mainly play at late hours wouldnt it make more sense to play on a US server where you would be then catching primetime?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wow amazing, your logic is amazing really, play whenever i can, but if you mainly play at late hours wouldnt it make more sense to play on a US server where you would be then catching primetime?

I have 16 lvl50 chars in EU, do you really think i will bother to level 1-50 all over again leaving my friends behind?

Everz

FH is my second home
I have 16 lvl50 chars in EU, do you really think i will bother to level 1-50 all over again leaving my friends behind?

fair does, but your logic is retarded.. a server that barely touches 400 primetime and yet you choose to play after midnight.. it just makes no sense.. and 1-50 is so easy these days..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
fair does, but your logic is retarded.. a server that barely touches 400 primetime and yet you choose to play after midnight.. it just makes no sense.. and 1-50 is so easy these days..

It touches 400 primetime but im still hable to draw over 200k a day, dont know about you but thats primetime enough for me.

As for 1-50, not easy enough yet.

Everz

FH is my second home
It touches 400 primetime but im still hable to draw over 200k a day, dont know about you but thats primetime enough for me.

As for 1-50, not easy enough yet.

to me that seems all a bit sad tho.. not rps earnt respectfully.. just running around zerging everything left, but whatever floats your boat.. i feel like reactivating now.. some fg's need to die embarassingly again :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
All of them, since i could have died in all ocasions.

I dont recall seeing you on your wiz or cleric, which group did you run in? Know we bombed DA a fair to many times until they decided to stay zerg side :d

was actully quite surpised to see Muly to have more then 10k/h.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I dont recall seeing you on your wiz or cleric, which group did you run in? Know we bombed DA a fair to many times until they decided to stay zerg side :d

Was on therg and Cleric, and im not in DA anymore.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

pff I had 35k/hour on my inf this morning , pretty decent for a solo stealther ;) Action in the morning-noon is great now, only in the evening it gets worse from a solo PoV.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
uh, lvl 46 = 2 hours, another 1-2 hours for 50, 5-10 for artis, 1 hour to fix spellcrafting, 5-10 hours to do a laby run for otd's and then rvr for bp items

damn, what an investment compared to the /played time you'll get in rvr :(

Everz

FH is my second home
uh, lvl 46 = 2 hours, another 1-2 hours for 50, 5-10 for artis, 1 hour to fix spellcrafting, 5-10 hours to do a laby run for otd's and then rvr for bp items

or on classic server solo

1-47 = level through BG's

47-50 = dragon quests

rvr armour + 50 done

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

that is if your being pled. Ofc you forget mls and items aswell for template. And you forget the bb for rvr.

Everz

FH is my second home
that is if your being pled. Ofc you forget mls and items aswell for template. And you forget the bb for rvr.

you do realise it take about 4 hrs to do ml1-9 on US nowadays?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie

can get really easy items for your first template worth 5p max which you get some exping with a few chars, buffbot you xp in the same go as your main char.

and ofcourse its pl, can't be too hard to lend a pbae/blockbot/bb accounts

oh and, most likely classes for you to play are either archers or casters so you don't really need ml's to start rvring? :)

the pve excuse is bollocks in this patch, especially on US, feel free to stay where you like tho!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
you do realise it take about 4 hrs to do ml1-9 on US nowadays?

Still, its 4 hours for this, 4 hours for that, then again more for 4 hours and finally more x hours for items. Just cba to do that solo.

Everz

FH is my second home
Still, its 4 hours for this, 4 hours for that, then again more for 4 hours and finally more x hours for items. Just cba to do that solo.

afrits are piss.. oj mobs that you can kill for rare drops.. what else do you want?.. pve is so easy these days..

Shadowss

Banned
he just said that he didnt want go US coz he doesnt wanna leave friends behind and yes it is alot of hassle to get a char 1-50 by urself it sucks and is incredibly boring..

Why are u carrying it on -.- drop it tbh
and at midnight theres still like 100-200 people online it generally dies at like 2 am lol

and he only said he comes on at midnight only some nights..
:m00:

Everz

FH is my second home
he just said that he didnt want go US coz he doesnt wanna leave friends behind and yes it is alot of hassle to get a char 1-50 by urself it sucks and is incredibly boring..

and at midnight theres still like 100-200 people online it generally dies at like 2 am lol

yea you idiot i understand that, one of the main reasons im not on EU is that hardly any of my ingame m8s are still playing, but hes saying that pve is a hassle, but these days it isnt at all, with what mythic has done to pve is basically made it a 8 hrs job..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Know we bombed DA a fair to many times until they decided to stay zerg side :d

yeah we tried a few times to take on your group fg vs fg and failed. nothing new. most other fg`s we ran into fg vs fg went our way though.

should i make a poll to ask who is my biggest fan, you or brite ?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
yeah we tried a few times to take on your group fg vs fg and failed. nothing new. most other fg`s we ran into fg vs fg went our way though.

should i make a poll to ask who is my biggest fan, you or brite ?

I actully belive it would be Septina.. heard it through him ;<

Septina

Part of the furniture
Shouldn't really whine Staj, at least they roamed as a fg yesterday on the fg side and we did have a few interesting fights vs them, may not have been the most even fights but at least they're trying. :) And to be quite honest, it seems to me like you guys are improving as a group. Cant remember last time apart from yesterday when we have had such long fights, hope you'll keep it up this time. :)

And no, this is not any form of whine, I'm 100% honest with what I'm saying, really glad that you guys at least try and roam for fg fights. :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
was a fun fight on the bridge :). too fast on MoC tho imo maybe.
So close with my IP down.
And u broke the record too... 4.720rps ! hooray ! :p

:p

i tried to solo for like two hours there, wasn`t much good for me really.

i guess enjoy the arpeee

:p

had a bit of problems getting no adds though, but hey, what should i expect :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Moc'ing on dou'ers when 15+ albs = QQ muylae tbh.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
What is with everyone adding/zergign everything in sight, can ppl like grow up it really ain't helping the server. Starting to get to the point where can only get nice action in the mornings, when most of the zerging/adding fags aren't online yet.

Shouldnt u study even in ur vacation:=? Mornings are made for that aren't they?

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Have you ever played on us?

Im guessing no, thereare loads of friendly people on us, kinda puts dyvet to shame half the time.

Just move to us classic, shitloads of eu guilds already established there no matter what realm.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
classic sucks! cba with all those pots and charges, I love my cute buffbot :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Moc'ing on dou'ers when 15+ albs = QQ muylae tbh.

what am i suposed to do when i am solo and a rr 10+ warrior thinks killing me is his first priority ?

ofc i dump ra`s when solo (amongst a zerg if nesc) and one of the toughest warriors on the server wants me dead and forgets about all the rest,

bradlex,

jiradon / theoden is a thousand times better than you mate.

stop the crying.

i don`t cry over getting added, zerged.

stfu

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I am sure he has a strong reason to aim for u first m8... i know i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom