Current RvR!!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
What is with everyone adding/zergign everything in sight, can ppl like grow up it really ain't helping the server. Starting to get to the point where can only get nice action in the mornings, when most of the zerging/adding fags aren't online yet.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
after a point in the day..it just ends up to the zergs moving from Beno to Berk..and back..

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
there is some nice solo action at eras side bribge from beno...sometimes fg's come tho...but its better than beno - berk area i guess

uron

Loyal Freddie
What is with everyone adding/zergign everything in sight, can ppl like grow up it really ain't helping the server. Starting to get to the point where can only get nice action in the mornings, when most of the zerging/adding fags aren't online yet.

arent u flooded out of ur house yet?

kivik

Part of the furniture
I think it's pretty good outside the real zergy areas. And don't really mind getting zerged/added every now and then anymore, not when I can get back to the spot in less than 4 minutes :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rp bonus and suddenly all the wannabe "soloers" forget about everything just to get the holy rp. Soloed on a visual char today (merc) and found out the truth about some hypocrites here (not gonna say names), but from now on dont expect any fair fights , you know who you are.

I logged in the morning , wanted to try my new template, and guess what 3-4 albs in hadrian, no hibs and mids run an fg already, with some usual roxtars like Basilias etc. gg guys you rock.

Shadowss

Banned
say some names..

Rvr would be better if the lame arse mids stop bridge camping with 3fgs -.- its really lame

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
say some names..

Rvr would be better if the lame arse mids stop bridge camping with 3fgs -.- its really lame

Mids have to stay at the bridge.. Albs won't go any further!

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved

Pure rubbish you write there i really think so.

If you want solo action go to Breifine, alb and mid still has insta port there, or if you want to run or sail go to mid frontier.

Can't you let ppl have some fun, and some effective rvr time around Hadrians. When we have insta rvr, i see a LOT of ppl out who are normally never out there, doing what the game was intended to do, namely having large scale battles.

As for the adding of others: A lot of ppl have the motto "If it is Red its Dead" and if i play my hunter or sb, i always get added on if i am in a solo fight. It is more normal to get adds on ones fight than have a 1 vs. 1. Not only nowadays but it has more or less been so always i think. Anyway if one is about to loose it is better to get the enemy down than to die and let him get away with it. First he wont get the rps full amount and secondly he wont be able to re-stealth and jump another realm mate in 2 mins.

I know a lot of ppl that would not add if the realm mate is about to win, due to the fact that he (the midgardian) would gain more rps. If on the other hand the realm mate (midgardian) is about to loose, it is only natural and nice of ppl to heal if they can or whack the enemy down, so the enemy realm will not get the rps.

In a war you probably would not stand still watching your group/platoon/company mates getting chopped to pieces would you? Well why do it in DaoC in a realm war.

I know we are not on a 3000 ppl populated server, but this is the best as it comes at the moment.

If you are so skilled that you can solo, survive and gain a lot of rps well i think it is good for you, but all players are not like that. So instead of whining here go to hib and have some solo action, the only minus there is that in Breifine there is no rp bonus.

Vonwar

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
You no need zerg to get good rps with archer. I stay about 3 hours close to the midi zerg in bridge and take about 100k with bow (and alot of solo kills in scouts, hunthers, infils and shadowblades :D).

Is funny atm solo wtih archer (most funny than with hero)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
In a war you probably would not stand still watching your group/platoon/company mates getting chopped to pieces would you? Well why do it in DaoC in a realm war.

FFS IT'S NOT A FUCKEN WAR, IT'S A BLOODY GAME!!!!! Get out of the RP bubble you live in mate and face the fucken reality.

This retarded argument where people compare a game with a war-like situation has gone way too far.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
FFS IT'S NOT A FUCKEN WAR, IT'S A BLOODY GAME!!!!! Get out of the RP bubble you live in mate and face the fucken reality.

This retarded argument where people compare a game with a war-like situation has gone way too far.

Your IQ cant grasp the concept of war inside a game? :p

If the nations of the world would fight in a game instead of rl the world would be a much better place D:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think sometimes it's less a war inside a game and more a game inside a forum war :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Your IQ cant grasp the concept of war inside a game? :p

If the nations of the world would fight in a game instead of rl the world would be a much better place D:

Your IQ can't grasp what a game is? Specially on a server where soon the only parties fighting will be NPC guards?

Damn, forget that's your favourite opponent

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Your IQ can't grasp what a game is? Specially on a server where soon the only parties fighting will be NPC guards?

Damn, forget that's your favourite opponent

Yes, NPC guards from the dead server gave me yesterday 290.000rps, feeling clueless now?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, NPC guards from the dead server gave me yesterday 290.000rps, feeling clueless now?

Wow, you must feel really hard down there! How many of those rps did you get in a competitive manner?

Everz

FH is my second home
All of them, since i could have died in all ocasions.

keep the bridge nice and warm then.. times like these wish my eu acc was active.. farming random groups at beno bridge is priceless

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

this is daoc, not sim city, not second life, not a fishing simulation, not a stock exchange simulation, not the sims ,...

it is a simulation of playing a char in a medieval/fantasy setting based around an ethernal war between 3 kingdoms.

5.5 years and still the jihad rages. ain`t it beautyfull ?

lets hope the jihad never stops, in this case.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
keep the bridge nice and warm then.. times like these wish my eu acc was active.. farming random groups at beno bridge is priceless

Another clueless person posts. I believe was a world record on fastness.

Bridge camping? lol didnt even stop there. You still have 2 out of 3 trys.

Everz

FH is my second home
Another clueless person posts. I believe was a world record on fastness.

Bridge camping? lol didnt even stop there. You still have 2 out of 3 trys.

how so, my recollection of you was a 4am coast guarder for arthur, i find it hard to see that this may have changed

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
While I'm at it, is it really jsut a game or an open ended 'thing' and you make of it what you will. For some it's a online community, for others a glorified minesweeper - just press some buttons, watch the score go up and pass the time - others like to 'push' themselves in rvr, some like number crunching templates, some even like roleplaying, etc etc etc...

Only one things for sure, no ones gonna change much how they play it at this stage so no point whining about it. Time I posted more afte a few pints instead of this carebare crap but nm.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
this is daoc, not sim city, not second life, not a fishing simulation, not a stock exchange simulation, not the sims ,...

it is a simulation of playing a char in a medieval/fantasy setting based around an ethernal war between 3 kingdoms.

5.5 years and still the jihad rages. ain`t it beautyfull ?

lets hope the jihad never stops, in this case.

Muylaetrix, you're one of respectable "zergers" in my book. You play the game in a manner which makes it fun for you, you don't claim to do something else, you even tried some other playstyles, and most important, you don't lose grasp over the game vs reality concept.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
how so, my recollection of you was a 4am coast guarder for arthur, i find it hard to see that this may have changed

Some ppl just cant grasp that players have a rl and they play whenever they can. If im home after midnight then ill play after midnight, if im home after 18:00 ill play at that time,if there are only guards on to get rps then ill kill guards.

Ofc players give more rps but i dont have a choice now do i?

Do i need to explain myself better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom