Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

M

mavericky

Some people seem to have forgoton that this is a game, they are not cheating or causing anyone else harm so ssshhh and let them do their thing

L

lakih

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Rumours ?
I saw it myself, mids killing guards and albs while they let hibs get past and take relics.
Conviniently forgot when mids camping cain while alb took powerrelics?

R

Rambo

Re: Re: Re: Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

Originally posted by Faravid
Made your qoute a bit shorter so people actually read this post..

ohh going personal using Kido.. for your info im 26 years old, done 6 years of study on university and now im a teacher.. you got nothing else to defend yourself with accept the fact that you try dismissing me as a kid...

26yrs old? in mind or in body?

grow up !

This is not USA vs IRAQ, its only DAOC, i love my realm ok but in the end all that matters is having fun.
Keep you threats in your pockets, we might be friends when i come in mid.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by lakih
Conviniently forgot when mids camping cain while alb took powerrelics?

no but listing all the "crossrealm" things that has happend in daoc would take to long time.
also I were not apart of that raid, so i dunno what happend and i havent read anything about it, so I wouldnt talk about it.

O

old.diabolus

Lepra should get banned for posting such intelligent posts :/ iama gonna report him to my "Get Right"

hahaha :)

sooo many players have swapt accs with ppl from different realms than the one they were playing. Ppl only QQ because it was rambo that did it, if it was a lowbie lv45 wizard nobody would care.

you qq'ers should all grow some balls and let ppl play this game to have fun or does ur addiction to daoc not allow this anymore?

besides being first rr11 inf in the world rambo also has record in holding most whine posts about his person ever on these boards.

malakes :/

E

eynar

Re: Re: Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

Originally posted by Rambo
And trust me my skills are so good that i dont have to 'search' to find you, i knew your positions all the time, the only thing i did trying to kill some of you, was to grp with a bard.

Plus kido...

Balthasars and my reputation level, not allow us to do such idiotic/childish acts, i am trying to play the ns just like a Hib, i give info about alb movements to hibs in emain etc.

/dismiss

OMG, plz tell me someone posted this with your BW account and not you personally...

S

Shanaia

Beh I was wondering why I found Balt with other hib stealther (Piojo?) all of a sudden... normally he pwns me solo

C

Cyfr

I think the mods have a duty to send Rambos IP's to goa (from the posts he says he traded for a week or whatever)

Barrysworld don't allow account selling because it breaks the COC, why should they allow trading?

F

Fiddley

Wont happen in Daoc, Blizzard doesnt make any money on those who play, GOA does.

Unfortuneatly true.

O

old.Sohawen

Me and balth owned 5 midds one day :clap:

after that we had a laugh on IRC

C

corranhorn1

hmm, are people forgetting rambo plays from net-cafe he owns?
alot of greek daoc people play from there too.
Want to shut all them out game? :p
And as they said many times, they ban accounts not people so he can always do it again :)

anyways. who the feck cares. he could always just delete rambo. get pl'd to 50. test, delete sb, get goa to recover rambo. Saves time by borrowing an account is all. And many people let others use their account. 1minute or 1 week dont matter. ban everyone and just be done with it :)

R

Rambo

Originally posted by corranhorn1
hmm, are people forgetting rambo plays from net-cafe he owns?
alot of greek daoc people play from there too.
Want to shut all them out game? :p
And as they said many times, they ban accounts not people so he can always do it again :)

anyways. who the feck cares. he could always just delete rambo. get pl'd to 50. test, delete sb, get goa to recover rambo. Saves time by borrowing an account is all. And many people let others use their account. 1minute or 1 week dont matter. ban everyone and just be done with it :)

^^

D

Derric

Originally posted by lepra

so u think Cross realming is ok. ? Derric.
Ur sad Derric. Rules is Rules. and its put up there for a reson.
if not followed = ban. no varnings .. ban.

No,I think it's sad to every day see a thread whining about Rambo.
Looks like people want to do anything to get rid of him,and that's just silly.

I

ilum

I just had an idea for a new drinking game....

1 shot every time someone post a Rambo whine on BW.

Might make you more wasted than you want tho.

A

_anarky_

Re: Re: Re: Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

Originally posted by Faravid
Made your qoute a bit shorter so people actually read this post..

ohh going personal using Kido.. for your info im 26 years old, done 6 years of study on university and now im a teacher.. you got nothing else to defend yourself with accept the fact that you try dismissing me as a kid...

Shorted the post abit to keep some bs out.

Point being, when u flame someone expect some flame back,
2nd point, get proof first, then throw accusations, it's not cuz u dislike a player's way of playing, that u have to ruin the fun for him.

there points made, now close this whine so i can stop farming posts fgs :eek:

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Derric
No,I think it's sad to every day see a thread whining about Rambo.
Looks like people want to do anything to get rid of him,and that's just silly.

let me see if I remember this one correctly:
If you cant beat em, ban them

or something..

M

maxgirth

You know you`re good, when you get this much attention, poor old Rambo seems to be the man utd of DAoC.
Name of the game get rr11 he`s done it, who gives a flying fuck how (as long as he didn`t cheat, which he doesn`t).

C

Cyfr

let me see if I remember this one correctly:
If you cant beat em, ban them

or something..

People can and have beat him on the rare time hes solo.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Cyfr
People can and have beat him on the rare time hes solo.

I must have lost a few rules or something along the way,where does it state you have to solo?, ah there it is right next to don`t use bb`s, or make fotm groups,and plz dont zerg, I constantly get thrashed by ns gank squads (babelicious & co), it`s part of the game, live with it.
Only difference is Rambo has made rr11 out of it, and if all those cute ikkle ns`s do it, or fuck loads of sb`s, i`d come here and gratz them for having the balls/patience to do it. :).

M

morpheous

Originally posted by maxgirth
I must have lost a few rules or something along the way,where does it state you have to solo?, ah there it is right next to don`t use bb`s, or make fotm groups,and plz dont zerg, I constantly get thrashed by ns gank squads (babelicious & co), it`s part of the game, live with it.
Only difference is Rambo has made rr11 out of it, and if all those cute ikkle ns`s do it, or fuck loads of sb`s, i`d come here and gratz them for having the balls/patience to do it. :).

\o\ \o\ \o\

/o/ /o/ /o/

\o/ \o/ \o/

L

Lanfaer

Very qq indeed, I personally love it when you can team up with albs or hibs (preferably hibs since we all hate them albs), it's a very fun part of the game when you reach the state where you don't have KOS on every enemy, but I suppose you're not there just yet dear Faravid ;)

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Lanfaer
Very qq indeed, I personally love it when you can team up with albs or hibs (preferably hibs since we all hate them albs), it's a very fun part of the game when you reach the state where you don't have KOS on every enemy, but I suppose you're not there just yet dear Faravid ;)

Early morning the other day I was running solo through emain, when I befriended a skald (ixnay), I got a pm from some infil that there were a few ns`s at amg, I motioned forward to ixnay and pointed to amg, safety in numbers I wrongly thought, must remind infil to look up *few* in the dictionary lol :).

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by maxgirth
You know you`re good, when you get this much attention, poor old Rambo seems to be the man utd of DAoC.
Name of the game get rr11 he`s done it, who gives a flying fuck how (as long as he didn`t cheat, which he doesn`t).

tbh, I dont see any connection between man utd and being good :rolleyes: ...

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Jenna.
tbh, I dont see any connection between man utd and being good :rolleyes: ...

Any teams good, compared to West Ham :(.

P.S don`t eat the Ham ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom