Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

C

chimaira

QQ etc

who havent met enemies sometimes and roleplayed with em. not kileld each other even hunt together.

its bloddy fun.

other thing if u abuse it in a harder way.

if u ask me u take this way to serious than it is.

B

Belsameth

don't you guys ever grow tired of hearing yourself whine? :)
nothing new either, but always the same old boring stuff...

R

Rambo

Originally posted by Faravid
Well now I have had it..

I wasnt going to say anything about the acc loanings for 3 weeks that you guys where doing, although that is also CROSSREALMING AND NOT ALLOWED IN COC...

Rambo on the other hand has taken the step further, during this day ive seen him team with albs and not being killed bye those... The sadest of sad was late tonight as we where killing albs PE style with a stealth zeeerg.. owned (as he would have said about a 5 vs 1 encounter)... balthazar (rambo) to..

A few minutes later Blood ts and finds 2 alb infils and baltasar trying to find us.. needless to say we killed em all.. THESE where to close to eachother to being a coincidence .. i dont know how you set it up.. IRC or what ever i dont care YOU ARE PATHETIC

Nice try you crossrealming idiot... I PERSONALLY HOPE SOMEONE REPORTS YOUR ASS AND YOU GET BANNED:.. cant be arsed to do it myself since i would like the pleasure of killing you when i hit 50 with my new hunter.. but i guess thats not ever gonna happen after the lessons we tought you about the fun in stealth zergg.,. guess you gonna be back in your safe little stealth zergg so no one can get a decent one on one with you .. wich you could loos... heaven forbid that for ever happening..

Listen kido...

1st of all i dont have to explain things to you cause the fact you posted this makes you pathetic not to say more.
I am posting only cause this not about my char and i 'd like to explain the 'normal' people that what you saying is bullshit.

i did not grouped with any albs, i play Balthasar solo most of the time or max duo with some other ns. If it happened you and your Zerg 03:00 at night to TS, and see me and some infils, that doesnt mean we were grouped. And trust me my skills are so good that i dont have to 'search' to find you, i knew your positions all the time, the only thing i did trying to kill some of you, was to grp with a bard.

Plus kido...

Balthasars and my reputation level, not allow us to do such idiotic/childish acts, i am trying to play the ns just like a Hib, i give info about alb movements to hibs in emain etc.

Also kido...

If you have read brites post, this i happening cause i am trying to find out why you mid stealthers whining so much. These two days i am playing Baltha i found out that Hib stealthers should whine more, while as a solo ns i got jumped from mid stealth zerg as well from alb stealth zerg and never met any Hib stealth zerg.
While emain is the main RvR place hibs gotta run from Ligen to emain each time they die, wich is annoying after a while.

And again kido...

After i play a week or more Balthasar, then i will come Mid side to have a view of RvR from your eyes, then we might grp together and you can have the chance to see my character inside game, and what my skills are, and if i am lamer or not etc.

/dismiss

B

Brelakor.

Are you coming to Mid abit to?!?

We MUST group \o/
Who would have thought im gonna meet Rambo in mid :)

M

mavericky

I am have seen both Balth and rambo a fair bit over the last few days. Both times both were solo, balth was fighting albs when i saw him, rambo killed me :( but I havent yet seen any cross realming from either

Z

Zorin-

Bet all of you who said cry more noob and pwned etc would whine if lets say EL and eclipse started running together without killing eachother. and it's the same thing as grouping up like this, if this is true that is.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Brelakor.
Are you coming to Mid abit to?!?

We MUST group \o/
Who would have thought im gonna meet Rambo in mid :)

Giv pics! i wanna know is he good player on sb mode aswell :D

M

mid.Divine

Re: Re: Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

Originally posted by Rambo

And trust me my skills are so good that i dont have to 'search' to find you, i knew your positions all the time, the only thing i did trying to kill some of you, was to grp with a bard.

ok...

hm... how do you make the ugly smiley that pukes up ? :s

Z

zapzap

I have helped NS kill infils b4 and have been helped, What ever has the lower NR in a fight gets my help when I play sb.

Zapsi

A

amazingsteve

And trust me my skills are so good that i dont have to 'search' to find you, i knew your positions all the time,

RADAR!!11one11! :D

I love these Rambo-whine threads ^^ This initiative rocks Rambo, definitely an interesting experiment :great:

I

inqy

Seriously Rambo I don't believe you have the skill to play a SB. :p

Sorry thats not meant to sound perhaps as nasty as it does, but you really better get ready for a shock...

M

mavericky

Originally posted by inqy
Seriously Rambo I don't believe you have the skill to play a SB. :p

Sorry thats not meant to sound perhaps as nasty as it does, but you really better get ready for a shock...

I have no skill and i play one..............hmmmm is that why i die all the time? :(

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Zorin-
Bet all of you who said cry more noob and pwned etc would whine if lets say EL and eclipse started running together without killing eachother. and it's the same thing as grouping up like this, if this is true that is.

we would still attack you :)

I

inqy

Originally posted by mavericky
I have no skill and i play one..............hmmmm is that why i die all the time? :(

ok play a SB and actually win too :) and you don't do so bad ;p

I

iceforge

Well

In the CoC they also mention that if you let a friend play (not saying when someone is your friend, you can presume Rambo and Balth (sp?) are friends as well) may try and play on your account to learn how to play the game..... again they do not say learn to play the game in what manner, so as far as I see it, Balth is trying Rambo's account to learn how to play infil and test out how fun that is and Rambo is learning how to play ns and see how fun that is.... now, do that break the CoC? No as far as I know, so get over it?

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
during the last year ive seen atleast 3 known albs having lowbie alts on midgard prydwen. I dont say that mids and hibs dont do it, couse im sure they do, but I only seen albs so far. :/

I wont name them here but i think its just low :(

Glauthrong TreeFeller, Troll, Level 50 Warrior, Midgard, PRYDWEN
Lucradan Etheralist, Lurikeen, Level 50 Enchanter, Hibernia, PRYDWEN
********, <unknown>, Level 50 Necromancer, Albion, PRYDWEN

I R TEH SPY!!!!111oneoneone

Seriously though. Not killing someone is fully within your right of choice. So long as that decision is based on ingame interaction, and not via IRC, etc. Of course, it is close to (if not) impossible for GOA to actually prove you were using IRC. I see it as perfectly legit if two realms are being zerged by the 3rd, to team up and kill the 3rd and let each other go their seperate ways.

-G

O

old.Atrox

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you mids are just to much... do you ever get tired of crying ?

about Crossrealming, Mids and hibs have cooped in taking relics in the past, mids didnt whine then, now you get pwnd cuz a few RL friends ( prolly siting next to echothers ) play together and you cry "crossrealming ban burn molest!!!!!"

I were fighting hibs at amg yesterday, and i got PA'd by 3 sbs, crossrealming sobs!!!!
Crossrealming is not against CoC, an Alb telling a hib about Mid actions is not against CoC, account tradeing is against CoC but then again if they start banning ppl for that I know ALOT of mids/albs/hibs thats gonna get banned.

They would lose less accounts if they stoped buffbots.

K

klavrynd

<snip>

>i did not grouped with any albs, i play
>Balthasar solo most of the time or
>max duo with some other ns.

I'll give faravid the benefit of the doubt here because ...

>If it happened you and your Zerg
>03:00 at night to TS, and see me and
>some infils, that doesnt mean we
>were grouped.

Yep, just like you ain't grouped with the infs when you're playing rambo eh ...

What's this TS whine? 's not like you dont use all the posibilities you have ...

>And trust me my skills are so good
>that i dont have to 'search' to find you,
> i knew your positions all the time,...

:rolleyes: sure, and i breed 5m tall koala bears on my attic . How do you describe this so called skill? installing radar to know positions? or a 1 chance in 2 guess between "between apk and dc" and "bewteen dc and mpk"

>Plus kido...

>Balthasars and my reputation level,
>not allow us to do such idiotic/childish
>acts, <snip>

Reputation, heh, afaik balth has the rep of running solo and you have the reputation to run with multiple persons

If wisdom comes with age it'll take you some decades before you see that zerging your way to rr11 is nothing to be proud of but imo like winning the marathon on a motorcycle

>After i play a week or more Balthasar,
>then i will come Mid side to have a
>view of RvR from your eyes, then we
>might grp together and you can have
>the chance to see my character inside
>game, and what my skills are, and if i
>am lamer or not etc.

ill personally renew my account to get enough evidence needed to get both your and the idiot that shares his account with you banned

O

old.Bubble

Theres nothing in the CoC about having to KOS every enemy you see

If that was the case alot more lowbies would have been killed in DF :)

A

_anarky_

Well unless i see proof of this i give rambo benefit of the doubt,
even tho he's acting godlike atm, wich he certainly isn't :rolleyes:
It IS hard to prove, so u'll atleast need another witness.

P.S: it's not that if you get attacked by an alb, and a hib "pops in" it automatically means the hib was teaming up,
he could just be trying to get some RP's aswell, unlucky for u he was near aswell...

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Mids and hibs have cooped in taking relics in the past,

Don´t you ever get tired of using that OLD rumour?

F

Faravid

Listen kido...

etc etc Kido

Etc etc Kido

Etc etc Kido

/dismiss

Made your qoute a bit shorter so people actually read this post..

ohh going personal using Kido.. for your info im 26 years old, done 6 years of study on university and now im a teacher.. you got nothing else to defend yourself with accept the fact that you try dismissing me as a kid...

and the balthazar and you got reputation made me laugh so hard..

Balthazar has a reputation yes.. fought him many times before with my Hunter Faravid 1 on 1, you on the other hand THINK you have a reputation but most people just think your pathetic running around in a zerg thinking you are "elite"

If you ever get into my realm as a mid im sure as hell gonna report you.. your whole switching realm etc etc is just a sign that you dont care about the realm vs realm war, for me trying another realm on same server would fell like betrayal.. This shows that all you are after is the random killing wich really makes you belong to CAMLANN server where its all PVP.. ´hope you realize this and move there so we dont have to see your sorry ass no more

/dismiss

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by amazingsteve

Don´t you ever get tired of using that OLD rumour?

Rumours ?
I saw it myself, mids killing guards and albs while they let hibs get past and take relics.

-------------------------------
If you ever get into my realm as a mid im sure as hell gonna report you.. your whole switching realm etc etc is just a sign that you dont care about the realm vs realm war, for me trying another realm on same server would fell like betrayal.. This shows that all you are after is the random killing wich really makes you belong to CAMLANN server where its all PVP.. ´hope you realize this and move there so we dont have to see your sorry ass no more
--------------------------------
The Realm vs Realm war is random killing.
so that makes us all belong on camlann.
Please do report, GOA wont do nothing about it, if they start they cant just stop at this 50% of Eng EU daoc players will get banned then.

L

lepra

Personaly i totaly agree with faravid.
Sorry my Get Right dont work so i cant report atm but im working on it. as soon i get my get right im gonna report .. i got all this txt and links for my use .. so we have proof.

and its seem like more and more ppl is chating again. with Radar.
dont wanna tell names here .. i need more proof.
its sad. i really hope mythic does a clean up .. and ban accounts for every type of cheating.

Blizzard did a great clean up in there games.
banned 400 000 accounts. in warcraft, starcraft, DiabloII
that how u deal with cheaters.

Originally posted by Derric
I think the sad thing is this thread. :(

so u think Cross realming is ok. ? Derric.

Ur sad Derric. Rules is Rules. and its put up there for a reson.
if not followed = ban. no varnings .. ban.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by lepra
so u think Cross realming is ok. ? Derric.
Ur sad Derric. Rules is Rules. and its put up there for a reson.
if not followed = ban. no varnings .. ban.

but Crossrealming is NOT against the rules.

Blizzard did a great clean up in there games.
banned 400 000 accounts. in warcraft, starcraft, DiabloII
that how u deal with cheaters.

Wont happen in Daoc, Blizzard doesnt make any money on those who play, GOA does.

H

hangianix

and its seem like more and more ppl is chating again. with Radar.
Did your grpmates know where is the enemy all the time? :p

Btw I'd like to chat with someone. Not with Radar tho, that could be boring after a while. :(

B

bigchief

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Wont happen in Daoc, Mythic doesnt make any money on those who play, GOA does.

Assume Mythic = Blizzard btw :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom