Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

F

Faravid

Well now I have had it..

I wasnt going to say anything about the acc loanings for 3 weeks that you guys where doing, although that is also CROSSREALMING AND NOT ALLOWED IN COC...

Rambo on the other hand has taken the step further, during this day ive seen him team with albs and not being killed bye those... The sadest of sad was late tonight as we where killing albs PE style with a stealth zeeerg.. owned (as he would have said about a 5 vs 1 encounter)... balthazar (rambo) to..

A few minutes later Blood ts and finds 2 alb infils and baltasar trying to find us.. needless to say we killed em all.. THESE where to close to eachother to being a coincidence .. i dont know how you set it up.. IRC or what ever i dont care YOU ARE PATHETIC

Nice try you crossrealming idiot... I PERSONALLY HOPE SOMEONE REPORTS YOUR ASS AND YOU GET BANNED:.. cant be arsed to do it myself since i would like the pleasure of killing you when i hit 50 with my new hunter.. but i guess thats not ever gonna happen after the lessons we tought you about the fun in stealth zergg.,. guess you gonna be back in your safe little stealth zergg so no one can get a decent one on one with you .. wich you could loos... heaven forbid that for ever happening..

E

eynar

Dunno, but if this indeed is the case then it really is pathetic imo

F

Fafnir

I know of one guy who got banned for acting this way.

C

corranhorn1

ah well. Tbh i think things like this is funny.
other afternoon. 4-5pm about was 7 albs and 3 hibs in hw at mmg not killing each other, group of mids came and we helped to make sure each realm all survived. SB (zuke i think) jumped our scout, chanter turned and nuked zuke to oblivion. savage on me, hib roots it. savage goes for warden, I pf it :p
Wasnt planned all started because i told group not to interfer in me vs jamiesmallicious, his friend stayed out it. And we fought. Seemed wrong to then kill them so left them, and a 3rd friend. dancing. cheering, laughing. basically pissing about. This i guess is classed as cross realming by you too, however it was unplanned and if wanted to i could explain it as roleplay :p

Really, calm down. it is a game. who the hell cares about petty things. fix major problems before worrying about this. I.e. stop 3rd party programes informing of relic raids etc. When fixed that we can stop them being used for what happened too you.... maybe :)

M

Maeloch

Is cross-realming against the CC? If GOA really give a shit, I have a few screenies on IRC wankers i need to cash in on ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Maeloch
Is cross-realming against the CC? If GOA really give a shit, I have a few screenies on IRC wankers i need to cash in on ;)

Mael, 50th ment.
Dunno but trading accounts is :p Well sharing info about the 3rd realm is against the rules, but not killing an enemy is not.

A

_anarky_

teaming up with the enemy is against the coc as far as i know, and i think i know who faf's alking about ;)

D

Derric

Teaming up with an enemy is not against the CoC iirc,think that's been said on the daoc europe webby long time ago,when there was some relicwhining.

A

Ardrias_Mid

As long as it's arranged ingame it's ok to help a opposing realm.
NOT if you use a thirdparty tool. I have a hard time believing they managed to trade accounts with each other without the use of one.

Hope they both get banned.

G

gwal

Originally posted by Faravid
Well now I have had it..

I wasnt going to say anything about the acc loanings for 3 weeks that you guys where doing, although that is also CROSSREALMING AND NOT ALLOWED IN COC...

Rambo on the other hand has taken the step further, during this day ive seen him team with albs and not being killed bye those... The sadest of sad was late tonight as we where killing albs PE style with a stealth zeeerg.. owned (as he would have said about a 5 vs 1 encounter)... balthazar (rambo) to..

A few minutes later Blood ts and finds 2 alb infils and baltasar trying to find us.. needless to say we killed em all.. THESE where to close to eachother to being a coincidence .. i dont know how you set it up.. IRC or what ever i dont care YOU ARE PATHETIC

Nice try you crossrealming idiot... I PERSONALLY HOPE SOMEONE REPORTS YOUR ASS AND YOU GET BANNED:.. cant be arsed to do it myself since i would like the pleasure of killing you when i hit 50 with my new hunter.. but i guess thats not ever gonna happen after the lessons we tought you about the fun in stealth zergg.,. guess you gonna be back in your safe little stealth zergg so no one can get a decent one on one with you .. wich you could loos... heaven forbid that for ever happening..

and heaven forbid ppl play this like a game, for fun, and dont get flamed for it.....

I dont like ppl who dont like fair fights any more than u do, but this post is just pathetic, envious, and retarded.

G

GrivneKelmorian

during the last year ive seen atleast 3 known albs having lowbie alts on midgard prydwen. I dont say that mids and hibs dont do it, couse im sure they do, but I only seen albs so far. :/

I wont name them here but i think its just low :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

Name and shame! It's the BW spirit!

I've seen Derric in Mid too :mad:

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
during the last year ive seen atleast 3 known albs having lowbie alts on midgard prydwen. I dont say that mids and hibs dont do it, couse im sure they do, but I only seen albs so far. :/

I wont name them here but i think its just low :(

I'm not flaming you here or anyone else for that matter, but whats actually wrong with that?

I dont mind saying it, I bought a second account a while back and went to Mid/Pryd with it. Didn't last very long admittedly, through non game related reasons, but I found the experience enjoyable and a breath of fresh air. A little odd to have long time nemesis be cute and fluffy and offer help, but there we go heh.

I agree completely in that if the intention in having a 2nd account on the other realms is for spying purposes, then ofc, ban the snot out of them. I dont see anything wrong in it in theory, as long as its obviously not destabilising or giving one realm or the other the advantage.

when I was there, I specifically spoke to the GM's of the guilds I joined, and a) made sure that there was no issue with me being there, b) no chance of me being thought of as a possible risk *i didnt have /as at any time by my own choice, and if I learnt of any possible movement or attack then I deliberately chose to stay well out of it, and logged off for the night.

B

Balthy

We only traded our accounts for awhile, and tbh I dont know what is rambo is doing but I try to solo as much as possible but I dont have the time yet to play much and if I play I am lagging my but off :p

I dont know what rambo is doing but as a shade you can barely group up as noone is there to group with and maybe he still wants to group up with friends and at the same time playing a ns.

I am in no way crossrealming.

And please stop flaming me or rambo, thank you

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
A little odd to have long time nemesis be cute and fluffy and offer help, but there we go heh.

Cute and fluffy??? ppffff grrr gaaaaah <spittle flying from mouth>

You bastard!!! :p

O

old.Tyraette

dont worry taromas, i wasnt referring to you

You never qualified for a nemesis :D More of a stress toy. wtfpwn you and release my inner rage :D

F

Faravid

Originally posted by Crashtje
prove it you nub - someone got owned ? etc

someone got owned?? the only ones owning where our group.. killed balthazar 2 times killed infils about 3 times.. Its not about who wins or looses its about the attitude someguys have in this game..

For balthazar if playing on same server on enemy realm isnt crossrealming then what is...???

A

Addlcove

For balthazar if playing on same server on enemy realm isnt crossrealming then what is...???

Crossrealming is the fancy word for spying, you are NOT allowed to tell info gained on one realm in another.

Crossteaming is have a ns/infil team up on a SB e.g. and is allowed if NOT arranged outside the game. (ie IRC)

Account trading is under NO circumstances allowed. if you really dislike it that much report them to Rightnow.

I wouldn´t do it seeing as he was just trying the char out... now if someone had bought the Rambo char of Ebay e.g. then I´d report him.

I have NO respect for people that buy their chars, period!

E

Ezeine

someone got owned?? the only ones owning where our group.. killed balthazar 2 times killed infils about 3 times.. Its not about who wins or looses its about the attitude someguys have in this game..

Cry more n000b.

D

DaggerElivager

gah this is hard...on the one hadn i could stick up for rambo <shivers> or not.. :D

tbh i've seen albs and hibs team on few mids before but it happens bewteen al realms and imo is wrong but shouldnt be banned. Aslong as they dont use the IRC etc then let em do what they want.

and also didnt you kill them?? so maybe just get on with the game and stealth zerg em some more.

D

Damon_D

ROFL nice one Rambo...you think infil's are to tough to fight huh ??? So instead you team up with your mates.... HEHEHE thats just pathetic if its true .....

G

gwyneth-love

Well last nite i attacked a caster at amg and when i was done with him ( ooe etc ) rambo Balthasar popped up and tryed to kill me he popped almost at the exact point i was camping. You may have been confused and thought we were grouping ( was another inf there also ) the range where you can see an other assassin is very small anyway. So keep your dirty assumptions to yourself and face the fact that you still have allot to learn .

H

haarewin

oh no!
one time i was getting wtfsmackedsideways by 4 or so alb stealthers, when i was duo with zegas in emain (bard and hero...), and emma popped with a little kobby sb and helped kill them once zegas died (read - 3 or so pa's at once). and then there was this other time in thidranki when 2 sbs didnt kill my ns - then we killed albs at the same time. :bore: happens often, live with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom