Crossrealming Rambo-Balthasar

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Derric
Oh I'm talking about all the oldschool people,like Blood,Sinister,Thing etc...but ofc they were soloing..just all at the same place. :rolleyes:

Ok, now im not positive, but thats not a whine at sinister for not soloing is it? Considering you yourself are quite open to the fact that you, Artemis and (forget name of third infil) trioed alot in the past :p

Then again, you might not be whineing about Sinister not soloing, just stating that he didnt in which case, ignore me :p

O

old.Hellskor

yeah, Albs were extremly good at running ... back to apk.

But guess that was part of the reason why clerics got 'nerfed'.

remember those 'can't rez/heal you ... need power to smite!' quotes :p

M

mordia

Originally posted by Faravid
THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT IVE EVER HEARD!!
what does my signature say.. I DONT HAVE FARAVID ANY MORE WOULD LOVE TO BE RR5... Started a new acc since Faravid isnt available to me any longer for various reasons..

AND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON ALB PRYDWEN

I had Faravid and Boromir on MID/PRYD and ive never been in another realm accept RvRing with those chars on PRYDWEN Server

For me playing anything else then a hunter isnt really fun and i hate how albion is built in game .. lvled a paladin on alb excal but albion wasnt any fun playing in i like the VIKING THEME.. so dont even go around saying I traded acc for a stinky alb one..

CONCLUSION I HAVE NEVER CROSSREALMED so PLZ BE SILENT

Why so angry if you havent done anything wrong :rolleyes: ?

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
its not his fault he got in the glass house in the first place, mids put him in there since he plays (and pwns them) so much, and now they've got a rambo-whine obsession

If you make a statement like that please use the correct terms.

mids put him in there since he plays (and pwns them with his friends help) so much, and now they've got a rambo-whine obsession

O

old.diabolus

cyfr u stopped daoc why not stop posting same goes for klav :/

O

old.Atrox

Mids always pwnz me with 1fg+ fucking retard noskilled buffwhores who doesnt dare to run solo!!!!

please play the game like ! want you to or just fuck off from the server!

H

Hendel_Torr

*BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AND PROVIDING US WITH A CREDIT CARD NUMBER, YOU DECLARE YOURSELF TO BE OF LEGAL AGE AND IN AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS AND OF THIS EULA ETHER ON YOUR OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. You may not share your account with anyone, unless, as a parent or legal gardian,you allow your child to use it.

Dont wanna get involved in arguments but that stuff you click just to get ingame but dont read ( i know i never have takes too long) actually dose state it.. so unless he is Rambo's child or legal gardian it is against the rules by right..

silly rules but if rules were not followed this world would not be a nice place.

imo its ok to do it but not by the powers that be.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Cyfr
If you make a statement like that please use the correct terms.

mids put him in there since he plays (and pwns them with his friends help) so much, and now they've got a rambo-whine obsession

when only his friends pwn you without rambo you whine too about "zergfils", but when rambo is in it its "rambo and his zerg"

C

Cyfr

when only his friends pwn you without rambo you whine too about "zergfils", but when rambo is in it its "rambo and his zerg"
I personaly don't whine about rambos friends when they are not with him, but that happens to be because he is never without them.

O

old.Atrox

When rambo stops being lame ;)

Rambo being lame cuz he plays the game for fun ?

are you so bitter that you never got the skills to play this game and enjoy it ?

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by old.Atrox

are you so bitter that you never got the skills to play this game and enjoy it ?

Wow, you hit the nail on the head.

O

old.Morchaoron

When rambo stops being lame ;)

exactly what i wanted to hear...

now imagine if rambo would stop, you would still be zerged by his friends, and still whine, so what does it have to do with rambo then?

ohno wait... rambo plays alot so he is in the group most of the time... so this is what makes him lame....?

"phew i got zerged by infils but rambo wasnt with them so im happy and wont whine!!!"

oops or did i just made you bluescreen?

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by old.Atrox

maybe people enjoyed the game more before Rambo showed up with his buffed zerglings ?

You know, some people enjoyed soloing.

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Considering you yourself are quite open to the fact that you, Artemis and (forget name of third infil) trioed alot in the past :p

Artemis Entreri
Derric
Camillo Catpaw

aka the YMCA's :D

D

Derric

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
yeah, Albs were extremly good at running ... back to apk.

But guess that was part of the reason why clerics got 'nerfed'.

remember those 'can't rez/heal you ... need power to smite!' quotes :p

Worst part is that's no joke.I've heard clerics go "fs,ppl always whine at me to heal when I go rvr :(" o0

C

Coren

I still remember the first time Blaen healed me when there were 3 Mids hitting me instead of smiting one. :D Those were the best 70 point heals ever.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Ok, now im not positive, but thats not a whine at sinister for not soloing is it? Considering you yourself are quite open to the fact that you, Artemis and (forget name of third infil) trioed alot in the past :p

in which case, ignore me :p

derric is one of the only infils i've seen solo (ànd unbuffed) numerous times

X

Xeanor

maybe people enjoyed the game more before Rambo showed up with his buffed zerglings ?

Isn't it just pressing buttons?

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Coren
I still remember the first time Blaen healed me when there were 3 Mids hitting me instead of smiting one. :D Those were the best 70 point heals ever.

I pwned Blaen flawless once! (he claimed he had no power, such lies... :rolleyes: )

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Xeanor
Isn't it just pressing buttons?

what's more fun ?

4 vs 1

or

1 vs 1

personally I enjoyed the duels alot more.

D

Derric

Originally posted by Coren

70?! Sounds much.
Blaen was like one of the clerics you actually got hurt by when he "healed" you. :(

O

old.Atrox

I enjoyed Solo unbuffed RvR.
then everyone made a BB.
BB's are a part of the game, Grouping as the whole idea of the game.

If you dont enjoy the game then get a new one, dont blame people who play the game as its supposed to be played.

And yes zergs are apart of the game. It's annoying yes, and I've whined/cried about it, the diffrence is I whined/cried about the "zerging" not only on 1 person of the zerg which is the case here.

O

old.Hellskor

now why did everyone start a buffbot ?

Rambo wasn't the first to get a bot ... he took it to the max tho.
Wouldn't have cared too much about that if he had left the alternative RvR zones alone and stayed in Emain with his gang.
Odins and Hadrians were really nice for soloing ... for all three realms.
...but someone showed up to farm easy RPs.

Everyone plays to have fun.
Not everyone considers the same thing to be fun.
Respecting the 'fun' factor for others is no official law or rule, but you ain't going to get much respect from other players if you just ignore it.

C

Cyfr

exactly what i wanted to hear...

now imagine if rambo would stop, you would still be zerged by his friends, and still whine, so what does it have to do with rambo then?

ohno wait... rambo plays alot so he is in the group most of the time... so this is what makes him lame....?

"phew i got zerged by infils but rambo wasnt with them so im happy and wont whine!!!"

oops or did i just made you bluescreen?

Rambo is the worst offender.
I've never had problems with any other infils zerging, thats in my experience.

(Obviously others zerg, and obviously others zerg with rambo, but hes the most constant zerger.)

O

old.Atrox

(Obviously others zerg, and obviously others zerg with rambo, but hes the most constant zerger.)

Translation:
Obviously others pwnz me, and obviously others pwn me with rambo, but hes the most constant pwner. So I whine at him.

O

old.Morchaoron

Rambo is the worst offender.
I've never had problems with any other infils zerging, thats in my experience.

so you dont like rambo because he is usually present at one of the stealther groups...

most people play the game for fun, however, you dont mind getting zerged but you do mind getting zerged when rambo is in the group....

i think you have a ego problem since with or without rambo in the 'stealtherzerg' your dead anyway...

i think you are frustrated by the fact you got 'infilzerged' and you gotta be mad at someone, blame him for your 'anger' (its in the human nature to do that) and in this case, rambo is the target since he's present at the 'infilzerg' most of the time...

its exactly the same with blesjarus, people whine about him and his cg when they got midzerged and blesj was present :p

C

Cyfr

Thats not what I said.

Infact, if you read my post I said quite the opposite, I said 'Ive never had any problems with other infil zergs' .

The only time I have been infil zerged is by Rambo and his crew (whoever his crew may be at the time). Rambo has been in ever infil zerg ive met (be it sometimes just two of them) but hes NEVER been solo when ive seen him.

Hes a skillless newb, and thats what gets to me. People say 'omg rr11 yuo aer ace'. Yet he zerged his way to that without any skill. He just loged in at his work (lan) and plays all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom