Cross realming

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
X-realmers, step forward and bend over. The whip of DOOM shall inherit your asses.

There, satisfied?? :twak:

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
who needs x realming when u got a hib bg full of noobs/fucktards who cannot figure out its a good idea to take a tower to stop the multiple alb grps just porting into ren.

so using /rw is x reaming now ?

telling over irc is ;D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Mnexxiz said:
The main problem is that Hib cannot make many opted groups anymore - most players play stealthers, tanks and casters - having one semi-healer (bard or warden) in a PUG Hib group can be considered the best you can have.

This seems to come up alot with realms that are struggling.
One thing I do wonder is the people that make these posts.. what classes are you currently playing. If your not playing a druid yourselves, then there's the problem.

A lack of healers means rolling a healer should almost guarantee you group spots. I'd look at it as an opportunity personally.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
No what I am saying is that they were using more than the RW map. We had someone in our BG tell us that the raid was discussed by Albs during the week running up to Friday night. Its one of those things and something that is actually new to me so excuse me for feeling a bit indignant. Look nobody minds it if we get ganked at least we tried what matters is when we know for a fact Albs had advance notice of the attempt and some very suspicious activity during the night.

As for you Zede when was the last time Albs had 5 FG opted roaming on a Friday night?

I have played virtually every Friday night since before Christmas and we were lucky to see 2 FG of 'opted' Albs. Unless of course your referring to the iRvR superhighway crew....

Ask : Duracellus, Roz, Catherine, Merrow,Whiterazor,Theis, & Sheryi if yoou dont believe me. Yes 5 fg of albs - each grp with 2 x cleric, 1 x sorc and various damage dealers. All just getting bored due to lack of enemies in hib.

I dont know why you are even moaning. Take a darn tower next time. If it was an "organised" BG - ie sorted during the week...my god it was very badly done. I could organise a BG in minutes and have it more effective than this so called planned mess. The to steep to climb area....lol, pure tactical genius - NOT.

Zede

Part of the furniture
griralith said:
telling over irc is ;D

when the huge hib tree is already on the rw map, telling over irc : QQ

telling over irc when hibs are leaving hibland : bad, insta ban

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
This is an absolute fact. If the Albs had of been using in game things like the realm map how come we were able to take 2 towers without so much as a soloer near us? Seriously stop making excuses this whole thing stinks. You guys can outnumber any other realm and you owed most of your success last night to information coming from a very odd source. Just face it.

As for us. We will probably be back but things will change for the future. Was a depressing day for this server and if I was an Alb I would be ashamed instead of coming on here to QQ...

A small hib tower near an unimportant tower gets ignored. A 5 fg hib zerg near a relic keep doesn't.

One actually warrants Alb coming to defend as there's actually a relic threat there.. The other can be ignored since it's probably just a group farming. Last time I tried to take a tower there were 4 hibs sat inside it.. I assume they x-realmed my thoughts and got there before me, and didn't just happen to be there.

Yes there might of been a spy in the /bg. There's been more than a few spies in Alb BG's over the years. I can say with fairly sure certainty that at least 90% of the albs there had no knowledge of what was going on in a hib /bg however. The information we had was passed over /as, and only after it had appeared on the /rw was anything ever said.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
and wtf are u, the only way albs seem to be able to get a relic is to alarm clock raid it... ohh how imaginative is that

Yes lets blame me for that.. even tho I wasn't there during any of it. Well if it makes you feel better I suppose.

Jupiter said:
and can some alb tell me how far is renaris from ur border keep (castle sauvage)... hmm about 30secs run

Yup, so a sensible person would realise that if the only target you give us to defend is Renaris then your going to lose. Congratulations, I think you might finally be getting the point.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
A small hib tower near an unimportant tower gets ignored. A 5 fg hib zerg near a relic keep doesn't.

One actually warrants Alb coming to defend as there's actually a relic threat there.. The other can be ignored since it's probably just a group farming. Last time I tried to take a tower there were 4 hibs sat inside it.. I assume they x-realmed my thoughts and got there before me, and didn't just happen to be there.

Yes there might of been a spy in the /bg. There's been more than a few spies in Alb BG's over the years. I can say with fairly sure certainty that at least 90% of the albs there had no knowledge of what was going on in a hib /bg however. The information we had was passed over /as, and only after it had appeared on the /rw was anything ever said.

I accept Golena that the realm of Albion would not be responsible for the actions of a few. Try to step outside the box and forget the relic attack - we underestimated the Albs, taking a tower to block port would not have made any difference. It was later that night when we went for Blog when we were no longer threatening the relic and lo and behold Albs standing at the tower we were going to. How do you explain that?

Lets add to that when we then went for Berks - and there again Albs in the keep waiting. How do you explain that - it effectively blows the unimportant tower theory out of the water. Thats what most of this whine is about. Not the Alb zerg which responded well at Rens ;). The Rens thing is nothing to do with the real problem which emerged time and again throughout the night. I have always enjoyed playing on this server even when at times things get me down. Last night however was the first time I felt sick to the stomach.

Zede all your dowing is throwing up a smoke screen. For the last 6 months we have struggled to find decent FG fights on a Friday night. I am glad that you guys are running again and I hope we see you again. For now I am not sure just what I am going to do. I have two more nights commitment to playing after that I am going to decide if it is really worth paying for.

regards

Sharkith

pip

Banned
Sharkith said:
I accept Golena that the realm of Albion would not be responsible for the actions of a few. Try to step outside the box and forget the relic attack - we underestimated the Albs, taking a tower to block port would not have made any difference. It was later that night when we went for Blog when we were no longer threatening the relic and lo and behold Albs standing at the tower we were going to. How do you explain that?

Lets add to that when we then went for Berks - and there again Albs in the keep waiting. How do you explain that - it effectively blows the unimportant tower theory out of the water. Thats what most of this whine is about. Not the Alb zerg which responded well at Rens ;). The Rens thing is nothing to do with the real problem which emerged time and again throughout the night. I have always enjoyed playing on this server even when at times things get me down. Last night however was the first time I felt sick to the stomach.

Zede all your dowing is throwing up a smoke screen. For the last 6 months we have struggled to find decent FG fights on a Friday night. I am glad that you guys are running again and I hope we see you again. For now I am not sure just what I am going to do. I have two more nights commitment to playing after that I am going to decide if it is really worth paying for.

regards

Sharkith
Yet another post with 500 letters talking crap :) Don't think folk read all your post they fall asleep at the end:flame:

pip

Banned
Sz mate should not of said that just was in a Bad mood:(

ps hope you forgive me :fluffle:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
who needs x realming when u got a hib bg full of noobs/fucktards who cannot figure out its a good idea to take a tower to stop the multiple alb grps just porting into ren.

so using /rw is x reaming now ?

Thats what i said..we are all retards and noobs and fucktards:p Funny that you used those exact words^^
Also why even ask the question about if rw is crossrealming when you have no proof of anything :p
Do you consider yourself a m8 and close friend with every alb out there so you know what they were doing before all this went down?
If not just accept that we think its cross realming and consider us fucktards:)
Discussing something no one have proof for seems a bit stupid. I was just stating i think it was and im not really caring either since the state this game allready is in....crossrealming or no crossrealming. Its no like many care for their own realm much anyways these days. Some of the people that here defend and show their great sence of loyalty to alb/mid/hib and then 5 seconds later logg on their toon in the next realm and start killing..lol....but then again FH is known for its great truth and non hypocritisism^^
eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Yet another post with 500 letters talking crap :) Don't think folk read all your post they fall asleep at the end:flame:

at least in those 500 letters he makes a good point pip....more then you can say about 90% of the population here on fh...

pip

Banned
ebenezer said:
at least in those 500 letters he makes a good point pip....more then you can say about 90% of the population here on fh...
Yes I no just was in bad mood I sent him pm saying sorry is a nice guy

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Yes I no just was in bad mood I sent him pm saying sorry is a nice guy

aye ty Pip it seems Hibs and Mids have a lot in common these days. ;)

As ebenzeer says its a silly discussion because no-one can prove how it felt. Many of us feel is certainly cheated but we did try (and yes I would love the mids to have those relics back). We are most likely wrong tbh perhaps if the server side logs could help throw some light on events then people would calm down - who knows. We simply came here to vent and let you guys see how it feels.

I opened an account on another game tonight. I am dropping back to part-time DaoC I pity those who do not have that luxury. Hopefully things will be better in September otherwise I will see you all Fridays and Sundays because at the end of the day the group I play for > excal/prydwen.

pip

Banned
Congax said:
Need to have one to get turned down ;

/hug
Ye ok still a virgin :( and my mother was :( fook me must be the sun to the good lord :eek7:

Zede

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:
Thats what i said..we are all retards and noobs and fucktards:p Funny that you used those exact words^^
Also why even ask the question about if rw is crossrealming when you have no proof of anything :p
Do you consider yourself a m8 and close friend with every alb out there so you know what they were doing before all this went down?
If not just accept that we think its cross realming and consider us fucktards:)
Discussing something no one have proof for seems a bit stupid. I was just stating i think it was and im not really caring either since the state this game allready is in....crossrealming or no crossrealming. Its no like many care for their own realm much anyways these days. Some of the people that here defend and show their great sence of loyalty to alb/mid/hib and then 5 seconds later logg on their toon in the next realm and start killing..lol....but then again FH is known for its great truth and non hypocritisism^^
eb.

Those exact words,... hmm you know it might just might have something to do with the word sarcasm. Tis an enlgish trait, I apologise.

Question about /rw...a big tree is a big tree is a big tree..hows that ??

Dont consider myself a close friend of ever alb - but my eyes did not deceive me, 5 fg of albs roaming hibland just before the big tree, so go figure.

Discussing something you have no proof of.. hmm proof of xreaming please ?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
same thing happened to albs when mids had our pow relic not long time ago. when reaching fens( if i remember well) a mid zerg was couple of mins at us and....dead.

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing as well other night after ML we said lets go get behn or bolg back as we zoned into nged 2-3 fg albs waiting at the gate for us..

coincidence? i heard of a lvl1 alb saying that hib zerg was inc.

and that could be classed as x realming

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Some of these comments are antiques, they are older then the game. The problem is, all realms have accused all the others for doing it since the planning of relicraids started. There's always atleast one person who always share that kind of information and there's always be atleast one such dickhead in all realms.

Sharing information about a big event such as a relicraid should be kept only to a bunch of guys you know you can trust, then they will spread the info later on, say there'll be a dragonraid/guildraid or whatever to keep the people interested but unaware of the relicraid. Using that will avoid the spreading of such important information. I know how friggin sad it is to have planned a raid for say, 2-3 weeks or sometimes even longer and in the end someone decided to share that kind of info to another person and then that person says it to his friends, etc. etc... Get it?

I can assure you that if the word was kept in a smaller group from the start this so called X-realming would never have taken place. And if you haven't understood that after 2-3-4 years of playing I'm just damn sorry over the lack of experience/intelligence/psychology or what the fook ever.

You can't hand out candy and saying,
-you have to wait until thursday next week before you eat it, to that many people.

bah.. time for breakfast, this long stupid post made me hungry!

PS: Don't tell anyone :eek6:

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Zede said:
Ask : Duracellus, Roz, Catherine, Merrow,Whiterazor,Theis, & Sheryi if yoou dont believe me. Yes 5 fg of albs - each grp with 2 x cleric, 1 x sorc and various damage dealers. All just getting bored due to lack of enemies in hib.

I dont know why you are even moaning. Take a darn tower next time. If it was an "organised" BG - ie sorted during the week...my god it was very badly done. I could organise a BG in minutes and have it more effective than this so called planned mess. The to steep to climb area....lol, pure tactical genius - NOT.
If you want enemies, meyhaps stop adding/zerging everything you see with rr11 group

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Those exact words,... hmm you know it might just might have something to do with the word sarcasm. Tis an enlgish trait, I apologise.

Question about /rw...a big tree is a big tree is a big tree..hows that ??

Dont consider myself a close friend of ever alb - but my eyes did not deceive me, 5 fg of albs roaming hibland just before the big tree, so go figure.

Discussing something you have no proof of.. hmm proof of xreaming please ?

As i said i wasnt discussing. I was stating that was what i believed. As you were stating something you believed prolly. Difference is you are trying to convince me i am a retard and a noob for believing my way. I coudnt care less if you believe what you do...see the difference:)?
As for the big tree you dont have to patronise me...i know what you meant the first time even though you think all hibs are imbecills:p And why try explain one thing when you know i believed another:)?
Comon, we are not 5 here...at least not me.
eb.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
and yes I would love the mids to have those relics back

In hindsight I am not sure why we were bothering. I was half expecting the mids to see what was happening and mount their own raid but as far as I could see the only mids out were in Emain.

It also seems they are more interested in owning a keep in hib that getting their relics back so I guess quick access to rps is a greater lure than any realm orientated thoughts.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Lorfo said:
If you want enemies, meyhaps stop adding/zerging everything you see with rr11 group

My caba grp that ran that night had 2 RR11s in it, they rest rr7, rr8.

An we added on NOTHING.

Hibs, just read what Phule said.

And ebeneezer, I called hibs stupid, which in the case of this relic raid, they were. You, yourself used all the bad swear words, which I latched up on and used myself, simply because you had typed them.

Even if you had towen criers ringing out the news of hib relic raid, a big tree is a big tree, nothing else needed :)

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
Well shark m8 KF was running a grp so did alot of others in alliance first sign of something that looked like more hibs then it should be we ported direct to ren.

We were almost first in place and we did not see anything at first untill we ran around the keep and woaa there was a whole wall of hibs.

Now we got there almost first and we acted on the rw and after we see that we announce in alliance and since albs had port albs filled up really fast does that make us x-realmers ?

I cant say anything about if someone knew before that but then we shouldnt have been there first since someone would allready had known right ?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
My caba grp that ran that night had 2 RR11s in it, they rest rr7, rr8.

An we added on NOTHING.

Hibs, just read what Phule said.

And ebeneezer, I called hibs stupid, which in the case of this relic raid, they were. You, yourself used all the bad swear words, which I latched up on and used myself, simply because you had typed them.

Even if you had towen criers ringing out the news of hib relic raid, a big tree is a big tree, nothing else needed :)

lol zede. I understand the conection you are trying to make with the tree, you can leave that now:p I still dont believe its possible to get to a place that fast even when the tree springs up...you werent with the hibs and didnt see the events from there side, so how can you even discuss this?? Im stating i believe something else was involved for the first albs that came there, if i really care i dont know tbh. I state my opinion about it and you state urs...end of m8:) I seen alb cups quite often as well....that doesnt give me a new spell with teleoprt in 0.1 second to nearest alb zerg.
So if you really wanna convince me for some reason give me a taped version timed exactly for a hib and an alb and i might start believing in ur version...until then just leave it as it is:p
eb.

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm well after we saw the tree it took us 15 sec port sau port ren done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom