Craeth you imba some of a gump!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Brad m8 Sorin can't post his Solo stats it doesn't show Solo guards in it m8 only towers/keeps and enemy players.

Dam them green con guards they took a bashing from him.

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
what a dude who eats 5 big macs for midnight snack.. and has just been in his first fight where he got punched and then pushed the one who didnt attack him.. yeah okay...

Aika mate only 5 now ... one annoyed me too much :p keep up

Wtf are you rambling on about :confused:

Voices again ? :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what a dude who eats 5 big macs for midnight snack.. and has just been in his first fight where he got punched and then pushed the one who didnt attack him.. yeah okay...

Aika mate only 5 now ... one annoyed me too much :p keep up

Chase them with a chainsaw around your house.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Merit in this whole thread?

No. Seems very few people bothering with actual discussion and just insta replies of rebukes/hearsay/insults etc.

Let's not embarrass Sorin anymore.

Lock it please Mod :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Merit in this whole thread?

No. Seems very few people bothering with actual discussion and just insta replies of rebukes/hearsay/insults etc.

Let's not embarrass Sorin anymore.

Lock it please Mod :(

Sorin made the thread he can deal with it tbh. Not like he wasn't expecting this.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Im waiting for his screen shot of his stats, but his taking his time and vanished from fh ever since i asked him. He gave me some BS excuse saying he doesn't have time, yet didn't he say in a post before he plays 5 hours a day an was making 50 solo kills a day, yet he doesn't have time to post a SS shot which takes basicly 2 minutes to do. :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Who the fuck cares about you wanting to see some stats Bradlex? You go around and boast about killing RR3 opponents, that's where you solo kills come from, so get lost.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Who the fuck cares about you wanting to see some stats Bradlex? You go around and boast about killing RR3 opponents, that's where you solo kills come from, so get lost.

lol, and who do you think gives a fuck about what you think manisch when you reply to every post in the rvr section with a grudge against everyone. And people know i fight who ever is there, just because the majority of albs are clueless aint my fault is it. And when do i boast about killing rr3 players? I rub it in when i kill you and the likes of CM players but what do you expect when your a walk over. :m00:

Yet sorin posts shit saying he makes 50 solo kills a day on a practicly dead clustre, which everyone knows is BS, so I just asked to see his stats, which amazingly his failing to do. What a surprise.

People who know when i used to play solo on dyvet that I killed anyone there was around, unlike the likes of you I actually prefer the challenge of a fight over the rp's anyday. Hence why I used to climb into beno and try and fight people in the courtyard....which I shall remind you was primetime.....so hey say what you like but I think people take your words with a pinch of salt. Run along manisch run along. :m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
He did offer to show his title manisch ... So your anger is founded on nothing im afraid ;)

Long story short , Sorin need's attention ... pity then he is left on a dead cluster and also shadowss got banned again for being a muppet , all is well in the world again :D

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
ahhhhhh what with all the post. Move along there nothing left too see:eek7:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ahhhhhh what with all the post. Move along there nothing left too see:eek7:

Think it's time to quit fh, it's just nice to read when your living in the states, i get bored. :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bump coz I am really looking forward to seeing Sorin's paintshop skills. Come on big mouth, you started it so post those screenies.

Sorin

Banned
Gezz, you people really can't tell the diference of some guy being
"Naugthy and unable to post public" and "don't want to post" even tho it was written on my profile.
I even pm'ed some of you,
but i guess you're also to dumb to check your PMs.

In any case.

My thid/leirvik reaver and my DET Arms. :kissit:

Attachments

• Arms stats.JPG
    Arms stats.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Reaver stats.JPG
    Reaver stats.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 54

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, gotta say I'm surprised. More solo kills than tower takes!

(First!: FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE :kissit:)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ah so u show us ur title etc, but u cant show us this "50 solo kills a day"?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
I actually took a look at his guide to melee damage just for the fun of it.

He doesn't even know the weapon damge in the game, quite uniwe for a melee char.

according to Sorin Slash/Thrust/crush=Blades/pierce/blunt=Sword/Axe/Hammer

If U can't even get that right well what can u get ?

Sorin

Banned
I actually took a look at his guide to melee damage just for the fun of it.

He doesn't even know the weapon damge in the game, quite uniwe for a melee char.

according to Sorin Slash/Thrust/crush=Blades/pierce/blunt=Sword/Axe/Hammer

If U can't even get that right well what can u get ?

I can assure you that i'm well aware of the fact that B/P/B S/A/H can be both two hand and one hand. And that S/A/H lacks thrust damage.
But i chose to write it down anyway.

Btw, whats ya point, silly dane?

Oh and i made you look!

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
point being in a guid for other ppl U write pierce=Thrust=AXE(slash) thats just bollox.

Sorin

Banned
point being in a guid for other ppl U write pierce=Thrust=AXE(slash) thats just bollox.

You're the only one who whines about it.
And atleast 600 people have seen it.

If you wanna find something on me, you better make it good.
Otherwise, stop wasting my time.
/yawn

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You're the only one who whines about it.
And atleast 600 people have seen it.

If you wanna find something on me, you better make it good.
Otherwise, stop wasting my time.
/yawn

Just because only one chose to say something about it doesn't mean that the rest of the people don't think the same thing.

And since I posted on this topic I have to say that you did come out as a retard in-game but you manage to go way beyond that in FH. Quite an accomplishment tbh. All you need to do now is AC it.

Sorin

Banned
Just because only one chose to say something about it doesn't mean that the rest of the people don't think the same thing.

And since I posted on this topic I have to say that you did come out as a retard in-game but you manage to go way beyond that in FH. Quite an accomplishment tbh. All you need to do now is AC it.

And you fuck goats.

/yawn

U just don't like me cuz i pwn you

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
U just don't like me cuz i pwn you

Yeah thats why nobody likes you .. becourse you pwn everyone ohh mighty slayer and we are all jaloux .. I admit it.

I'm so startlet that a selfrightius spasmic halfvid in a joystick driven wheel chair can even play DAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom