A request please

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just wondering would it be possible if the mids/hibs to leave me alone when taking the 4 towers I need for the MoH quest please. I won't have a buffbot or anything so fighting me will be easy and I am really not interested in rvr or fighting other players as I just would like to do this quest on a quiet server.

It will be hard enough on ywain to get this quest out of the way so I'm hoping you guys will allow me this oppotunity to complete the First part.

Or if you see me attacking the tower pls leave me be and kill me after I killed the tower captain.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering would it be possible if the mids/hibs to leave me alone when taking the 4 towers I need for the MoH quest please. I won't have a buffbot or anything so fighting me will be easy and I am really not interested in rvr or fighting other players as I just would like to do this quest on a quiet server.

It will be hard enough on ywain to get this quest out of the way so I'm hoping you guys will allow me this oppotunity to complete the First part.

Or if you see me attacking the tower pls leave me be and kill me after I killed the tower captain.

No :p

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy

i know where im going when i log on , revenge for my rr3 ns on us you steamrolled :lol::lol::lol:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Thanks Soulbow /salute much appreciated... /slap Penlid, twinsun and other hehe :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry I wont let trash ebayed grappling zergfils have free passage. kkthxbye

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Im sorry I wont let trash ebayed grappling zergfils have free passage. kkthxbye

Grappling? lol get a clue never had grapple never will :) just coz myself and diabloman killed you when you were like 5 RR higher than we were.

Also another thing you blame me for was the fact that alb players were taking towers/keeps in mid on ywain and you thought it be clever... I know im a 'solo' player lets goto where its most busy and get solo fights. You blame me for killing you there and yet you went there on your own stupidity.

Also I dont have to explain myself... I solo'd for like 7-8 years on DAoC and ever since I moved to German servers I lost the care ability of solo and enjoyed the game a hell of alot more than I did when solo. Now, 3 odd years has passed when Dyvet died and I play different, I enjoy the game and dont care if I get added on or zerged or what ever.

So 'qq' more add on me or what ever because I really dont care. I'm not even sure why I'm even explaining myself here because I heard many different stories about how skilled you are <giggles>.

All I say is play the game how you want enjoy it because this game wont last forever.

Also your too late :) I already have the necklace now so unlucky you.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Could a Mod LOCK this please, thanks

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Grappling? lol get a clue never had grapple never will :) just coz myself and diabloman killed you when you were like 5 RR higher than we were.

Also another thing you blame me for was the fact that alb players were taking towers/keeps in mid on ywain and you thought it be clever... I know im a 'solo' player lets goto where its most busy and get solo fights. You blame me for killing you there and yet you went there on your own stupidity.

Also I dont have to explain myself... I solo'd for like 7-8 years on DAoC and ever since I moved to German servers I lost the care ability of solo and enjoyed the game a hell of alot more than I did when solo. Now, 3 odd years has passed when Dyvet died and I play different, I enjoy the game and dont care if I get added on or zerged or what ever.

So 'qq' more add on me or what ever because I really dont care. I'm not even sure why I'm even explaining myself here because I heard many different stories about how skilled you are <giggles>.

All I say is play the game how you want enjoy it because this game wont last forever.

Also your too late :) I already have the necklace now so unlucky you.

I guess u forgot the grapple u did at dc in dyvet today and got yourself and 4-5 other stealther like yourself raped by my warrior and champion called oshen? thx for the free rps as usual noob. Pity lastone used ps and fled the scen.
Well I recomend that you have atleast 4-5 buttbuddies with you all time and have a dibot grp stealthed under beno bridge whenever you decide to come out and leech rps in ywain.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I guess u forgot the grapple u did at dc in dyvet today and got yourself and 4-5 other stealther like yourself raped by my warrior and champion called oshen? thx for the free rps as usual noob. Pity lastone used ps and fled the scen.
Well I recomend that you have atleast 4-5 buttbuddies with you all time and have a dibot grp stealthed under beno bridge whenever you decide to come out and leech rps in ywain.

wtf you on about? I havn't even played dyvet today... ive only logged on to transfer characters which were at 11:30 ish.

think you need to stop accusing me for doing stuff I havn't even done.

ALSO I HAVE NEVER USED GRAPPLE ... and please out of curiosity what was the name and what class?

and saying I run 4 or 5 buddies you are seriously coming out with ballshit... I have mostly duo'd or ran solo... and when i have met you in rvr 1 v 1 I have killed you quite a few times on my low rr inf... You seriously talk out of your ass now get back to game and stop being an absolute cock

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
wtf you on about? I havn't even played dyvet today... ive only logged on to transfer characters which were at 11:30 ish.

think you need to stop accusing me for doing stuff I havn't even done.

ALSO I HAVE NEVER USED GRAPPLE ... and please out of curiosity what was the name and what class?

and saying I run 4 or 5 buddies you are seriously coming out with ballshit... I have mostly duo'd or ran solo... and when i have met you in rvr 1 v 1 I have killed you quite a few times on my low rr inf... You seriously talk out of your ass now get back to game and stop being an absolute cock

anthrax is different to amphrax i hope.

Anthrax been running with grapple last night for some wizards. Making a real olympic effort to do it too.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Its a diferent anthrax thats being running with a scout BG and grapple etc, this is too funny to read all the rage'ing going on.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why would you want a BM when you have your champ Oshen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom