Craeth you imba some of a gump!

Sorin

Banned
Just had to make a thread about myself :worthy: :worthy:

Discuss!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This just shows there are nobody left to flame you and that you miss it terribly..

Have fun on Dyvet :cheers:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
They didnt convert it into a cs server yet?

Sorin

Banned
Also @ Poster ... how goes the siege , hope its all you expected (Guards must be shaking in their boots etc) :m00:

Siege is good. 200k rps the last 3 days from towers/keeps and defenders.

And we're taking about 5 hours a day max. Haven't done that good in a while tbh.

CorNokZ

haha Sorin! You're a joke! We al know that! Still to think that dyvet is alive! Haha! 50 ppl at prime time! If you want competition and want to know what daoc is all about I recommend you reroll german server( like the rest of your fucking siht guild playing ther same classes they did on dyvet! What a ffucking joke!) or a US cluster! You are basically doing the same as the rest of us atm! p-v-fucking-e'ing! Hope the guards put up a good fight for you!

So what if you gained 200k the last 3 days with MAXIMUM 5 hours a day?! You'll never ever be number one on dyvet! Face it! you're a nobody who wants attention on FH cause you can't get it ingame anymore, cause you have nobody to fight anymore! You're alone on Dyvet cause you and your shitty guild screwed over the server!

Some of them have even realised that what they did was wrong and have rerolled on another server! You are just too narrowminded to realise that what you are doing is meaningless and no one cares about you! Go to limors with the rest of your shitty guild Custodia Malacitana and /stick the zerg! No one will whine at you and it will be fair game if you kill someone! You've always been all about zerging and griefing on others! 99% of the FH comunity hates you! I'm just the first to fucking tell you! The single 1% that doesn't hate you is Kinetix and Kzn.. But even those two have decided to move on to play another server!

So get fucking on with it! /quit dyvet! Hahaha! Eventho I am telling you all of this, you'll stay on dyvet till it's just you, your bot and a frontier completly painted red!! It's your precious sotg and for arthur!! Ruin fun for others and win the game! That's what it's all about compadres(or how you say it in spanish?!)!! For Arthur! I don't think you've ever stepped out of the "I need to capture towers/keeps to make action happen" pocket and to really see what the game is all about!

Respect others and they will respect you! You've never respected anyone from another realm, so no hib/mid respects you! And a lot of albs, including myself, don't respect you cause of the way you play the game and the way you behave on FH!

So fucking stay on Dyvet! You're a twat and I fucking hope you rot on Dyvet till it's just you and you buffbot!

Just as a finish I'll quote yourself:

I'm a wanker, i'm a wanker....

Fuck off!

Stormy

Fledgling Freddie
And the attention whore strikes again... sry bout the language, but that's what you get, for being such a 10 years old, who acts like some1 took your lollipop...

well anyway, have fun being the last noob on the dyvet cluster.

Sorin

Banned
haha Sorin! You're a joke! We al know that! Still to think that dyvet is alive! Haha! 50 ppl at prime time! If you want competition and want to know what daoc is all about I recommend you reroll german server( like the rest of your fucking siht guild playing ther same classes they did on dyvet! What a ffucking joke!) or a US cluster! You are basically doing the same as the rest of us atm! p-v-fucking-e'ing! Hope the guards put up a good fight for you!

The last few days i've been killing more players than guards so stfu, douche.

So what if you gained 200k the last 3 days with MAXIMUM 5 hours a day?! You'll never ever be number one on dyvet! Face it! you're a nobody who wants attention on FH cause you can't get it ingame anymore, cause you have nobody to fight anymore! You're alone on Dyvet cause you and your shitty guild screwed over the server!

Hmm.. you say i'l never be number one on dyvet? and that i'm alone on dyvet? Get a clue, motherfucker!

Some of them have even realised that what they did was wrong and have rerolled on another server! You are just too narrowminded to realise that what you are doing is meaningless and no one cares about you! Go to limors with the rest of your shitty guild Custodia Malacitana and /stick the zerg! No one will whine at you and it will be fair game if you kill someone! You've always been all about zerging and griefing on others! 99% of the FH comunity hates you! I'm just the first to fucking tell you! The single 1% that doesn't hate you is Kinetix and Kzn.. But even those two have decided to move on to play another server!

Just because they left it didn't mean that they relalised anything.
And i''ve never intentionally been a part of a zerg. Simple.

And i know that most of FH hates me.. i even posted it before you:
Can i join even though i'm the most known and hated player on dyvet?
Do i care? Fucking NOT!

So get fucking on with it! /quit dyvet! Hahaha! Eventho I am telling you all of this, you'll stay on dyvet till it's just you, your bot and a frontier completly painted red!! It's your precious sotg and for arthur!! Ruin fun for others and win the game! That's what it's all about compadres(or how you say it in spanish?!)!! For Arthur! I don't think you've ever stepped out of the "I need to capture towers/keeps to make action happen" pocket and to really see what the game is all about!

Ofc i'l stay. And that is the sotg.

The problem was never CM/DA/AC's/Goa.
It was the people who left because of it.

Douche!

Respect others and they will respect you! You've never respected anyone from another realm, so no hib/mid respects you! And a lot of albs, including myself, don't respect you cause of the way you play the game and the way you behave on FH!

I guess its fear then.

I'l take either.

So fucking stay on Dyvet! You're a twat and I fucking hope you rot on Dyvet till it's just you and you buffbot!

Fuck off!

Bla bla..

You, douche.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
And i''ve never intentionally been a part of a zerg. Simple.
Rofl irl xD

So, you did /stick to someone in the middle of a huge crowd, and then you didn't know how to unstick him, and was dragged through hours and hours of zerging, against your will!!

Anyhow, I doubt most people hate you, more like pity :p Personally I think you're just a laugh.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
The last few days i've been killing more players than guards so stfu, douche.

Douche!

lol the first part, there more players than guards currently on as youve pve'ed everything meaning there are in fact no guards left. Second of all your in line in being one of the most shittest players in the server. Run away some more you shit kid. :p

Third of all your the wank stain. You say CM/DA were never the problem, but people left becuase of there action. Thus meaning they were the problem you prat.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Couldnt help myself...
crazy idea... make guards... not repoping any more !!

and .. dont forget ..

+1

Sorin

Banned
Rofl irl xD

So, you did /stick to someone in the middle of a huge crowd, and then you didn't know how to unstick him, and was dragged through hours and hours of zerging, against your will!!

Wha?

No no no, you got it wrong..

When CM was running a gg with me in it,
most albs decided to stick us.
Not the other way around.

lol the first part, there more players than guards currently on as youve pve'ed everything meaning there are in fact no guards left. Second of all your in line in being one of the most shittest players in the server. Run away some more you shit kid. :p

Third of all your the wank stain. You say CM/DA were never the problem, but people left becuase of there action. Thus meaning they were the problem you prat.

shittest player eh?

Well i can kick your ass, bitch!

And you don't seem to understand what i'm saying.

I'm saying that because people couldn't handle what CM/DA etc were doing,
they left.

And people leaving the server is the problem.

You fucking stupid?

CorNokZ

Wha?

No no no, you got it wrong..

When CM was running a gg with me in it,
most albs decided to stick us.
Not the other way around.

You didn't exactly seek out the 8v8 fights, now did you? And it's not that hard to escape from the zerg.. Face it! You're a zergling !!

Sorin

Banned
You didn't exactly seek out the 8v8 fights, now did you? And it's not that hard to escape from the zerg.. Face it! You're a zergling !!

I stick to the grp leader, and if other people does aswell,
then thats not my problem.

Face it! You're a douche!

Couldnt help myself...
crazy idea... make guards... not repoping any more !!

And what good would that do?

kivik

Part of the furniture

That's like saying the problem is not the murderers, the problem is the people getting killed.

Moron :mad:

Sorin

Banned
That's like saying the problem is not the murderers, the problem is the people getting killed.

:twak:

Soo... CM and company simple forced people to leave?

We said leave or we will kill you irl?

Iirc people "chose" see that word? Chose!
Chose to leave.

murder victimes don't chose to get killed.
How the fuck can you compare that? you fucking idiot!

Dumb motherfucking stupid ass-lord you.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin is good enough to duo with in order to gank Bradlex. The rest is a bonus.

:worthy:

Gank, i think your foregetting that i owned both of you solo and had about 70% hp after fighting you on your arms and the same for sorin. You then both tried to dou me down, which you took your time doing so. Cross guarding v's just me makes it preety hard to hit you. And i would hardly call it ganking either, ganking someone means actually killing someone b4 slam immunity goes down or dying within a couple or seconds. I would say i lasted a good few minutes b4 i slammed you both and suicided by jumping of the bridge.

But hey..it doesn't bother me that i died, owning you both when solo is good enough for me anyday. :) Even when you dumped manisch and still lose when i hadn't used anything is just a bonus. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Kiwik explains it in the best way basicly. If sorin is to much of a retard to understand it then thats his problem. But it doesn't matter to us, Weve all left the server. :)

Well apart from the ones sorins says he owns. But i highly doubt that, more like owning the guards in his missions. I shouldn't even say owned the guards, your not even good enough to do that. You kept running away from me when fighting a Keep Lord when i was solo so i doubt you will amount to anything seen as decent. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie

The usual CM fg in irvr in HW, would be run to oriens bridge in primetime 6-7 etc, and camp there for a while, then run to the beno tower along the river, and then run to the berk stone, get owned by randoms and then log. Wait till 4 am and pve keeps back and they say they work during the day so they can only play at nights. There a joke. :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom