Couldn't have said it better myself...

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have to say i am finding it a chore to log in these days,the game feels like a grind from the moment you log in the PVE so so terrible the Scenarios are great but they quickly become boring as it becomes obvious they are the only way to level.

The biggest turn off for me though is the total lack of any social/community in the game.

NOBODY TALKS even in guilds it's like people just don't want to talk and be social it really is a huge turn off for me at the moment, try to initiate any form of conversation in a group and you will be lucky to get 1-2 replys.

Will stay for another month as i do have fun in the game justnot had that wowfactor yet.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Not true :D I said hi to you in a scenario today.
But yeah, its a bit hard to have a written conversation when the opposition is pelting you with all sorts of objects.

haha yeah i wondered what that was about, i was actually a little shocked (pleasantly surprised)

actually did a /who nocturnal to see if it was a new guildie or something i wasnt aware of :p

thanks a lot :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I have to say i am finding it a chore to log in these days,the game feels like a grind from the moment you log in the PVE so so terrible the Scenarios are great but they quickly become boring as it becomes obvious they are the only way to level.

The biggest turn off for me though is the total lack of any social/community in the game.

NOBODY TALKS even in guilds it's like people just don't want to talk and be social it really is a huge turn off for me at the moment, try to initiate any form of conversation in a group and you will be lucky to get 1-2 replys.

Will stay for another month as i do have fun in the game justnot had that wowfactor yet.

If you're struggling so hard, get some friends in real life and play the game with those.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

yep, its exactly like that for me to.

now i dont mind pvp'ing, not at all. but when i'm more or less forced to to level it kinda takes most of the fun out of it. and judging by how dest plays on my server now i'm not the only one. because it seems like most ppl just want it over with as fast as possible, win or loss dont matter.

sure (as i said before) you can always run around to the other pairings and do quests there, i tried that with one of my alts and i ended up spending WAY to much time running back and forth between them.

Granpa

Fledgling Freddie
Our Guild always chats on TS, and we've normaly got several Tier groups running most evenings doing various things, so to the original poster good luck and bye.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie

Very true the total lack of chat is very off putting,just even tryin to start some sort of random chat is usually met by some meathead saying stop the spam.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Our Guild always chats on TS, and we've normaly got several Tier groups running most evenings doing various things, so to the original poster good luck and bye.

so if your all wrapped up chatting in vent why even bothering to come here and post ..bye

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Guess Requiel was right, so many sociopaths around who can't make friends and blame the game for it.

Fucking hilarious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seriously though WoW is just grind your way to top level, equip yourself to the top gear in 6 months, sit around bored until the next expansion, rinse repeat. There is no end game. Once the new expansion comes out any work you have put in is pointless, you may aswell just have a fresh level 80, anything you have done in the last few years is worthless. Once you have the best gear there is zero point or incentive to play anymore, the PvP is pathetic and the WoW PvP'ers hopeless, there is no challenge whatsoever.

I am sure we will struggle for the bonus RPs the WoW players provide but I imagine we will get by just fine :)

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Guess Requiel was right, so many sociopaths around who can't make friends and blame the game for it.

Fucking hilarious.

its nothing to do with making friends, as i said i have plenty of friends / guild mates in the game, but the levels are very scattered and it is dependant on who's online. im not talking about making friends, im talking about a bit of craic while going through the hell that is TA, etc. you know like when you're on an airplaine traveling some where on your own, the person beside you on the plane is in the same hell as you. you'll probably never see that person again, but whats wrong with having a laugh for a couple of hours to make life easier for both of u?

the depressiv part of ur name really fits the bill tbh :p

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
its nothing to do with making friends, as i said i have plenty of friends / guild mates in the game, but the levels are very scattered and it is dependant on who's online. im not talking about making friends, im talking about a bit of craic while going through the hell that is TA, etc. you know like when you're on an airplaine traveling some where on your own, the person beside you on the plane is in the same hell as you. you'll probably never see that person again, but whats wrong with having a laugh for a couple of hours to make life easier for both of u?

I have a theory that the lack of communication (typed) is down the the pace of the game. All characters regen very quickly and downtime is non existent meaning your always focused on killing someone or something.

The obvious side effect is little to no talk because everyone is "busy" playing the game.

Voice coms must be the way forward for this game.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, one more WoW fanboy less... won't miss them tbh :p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Seriously though WoW is just grind your way to top level, equip yourself to the top gear in 6 months, sit around bored until the next expansion, rinse repeat. There is no end game. Once the new expansion comes out any work you have put in is pointless, you may aswell just have a fresh level 80, anything you have done in the last few years is worthless. Once you have the best gear there is zero point or incentive to play anymore, the PvP is pathetic and the WoW PvP'ers hopeless, there is no challenge whatsoever.

I am sure we will struggle for the bonus RPs the WoW players provide but I imagine we will get by just fine :)

There is an end game, it's just they constantly move the goalposts so the game becomes one continued grind, soon as you have tier4, tier5 is released and so on. People who don't grind 24/7 are at a constant disadvantage :/

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

And if that person doesn't want to talk, who would you blame for it?

The airline? Would you write a letter and complain that BA passengers actually like to talk and Lufthansa ones not and that you're going to fly with BA only from now on?

Seriously, get a grip and if you're playing TA, it's your own fault.

People travel for different reasons and they play the game for different reasons. You don't get a good community served on a plate tablet in a MMOG on every server, it's something that rarely happens.

If you feel lonely in Warhammer you can always hit F5 on FH and make some silly name jokes :p.

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
Yep the chat is lacking in game but most people use voice comms.........shit, if i joined a guild with no voice comms i would be like, wtf???

I love the whole linking blogs made by eerrrrrmmmm whoo?????......

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
The comment about being targeted first cos he plays a healer cracks me up.....he must suk

I find being a healer gives me alot more room to move and survive.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
And if that person doesn't want to talk, who would you blame for it?

The airline? Would you write a letter and complain that BA passengers actually like to talk and Lufthansa ones not and that you're going to fly with BA only from now on?

Seriously, get a grip and if you're playing TA, it's your own fault.

People travel for different reasons and they play the game for different reasons. You don't get a good community served on a plate tablet in a MMOG on every server, it's something that rarely happens.

If you feel lonely in Warhammer you can always hit F5 on FH and make some silly name jokes :p.

think of the flight as every time you group, sure some people dont wanna talk, but if EVERY flight u got on no wanted to talk, well then i would start to worry about the human race in general :p

anyway, enough of my stupid flight anology thingy :p

ur blowing this out of proportion, im pretty sure back there some where i said i was loving the game :p Just EVERY other MMO I have played (even WoW :p) I was used to a bit of conversation. This one it is non-existant unless in guild chat, which will no doubt just take a bit of getting used to. The TA thing was just mentioned because its the only scenario happening now, in t4 it will be something different, dont take things so literally. why cant you, for once, just accept someones opinion without the whole days of our lives thing going on? :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
so if your all wrapped up chatting in vent why even bothering to come here and post ..bye

You do behave like a tool really, wtf does have to do chatting in Ts with gm8s and posting on a forum?
Troll deluxe becoming boring tbh, at least try to be inventive so we can have a laugh.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I think the chat problem is due to people trying to level up, I've noticed people talking more now that they've stopped the mad rush to level. Also the chat system does seem to need a little polishing, it's there and it's functional but still seems a little clunky. For example in WoW you got a sound effect whenever you were whispered.

Also I don't know if anybody else is the same as me, but I don't want to turn off the npc chat in case I miss something, and as the npcs hold the same conversation on a loop almost without pause the text log gets full rather quickly and whispers or chat is lost amongst it all.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
You do behave like a tool really, wtf does have to do chatting in Ts with gm8s and posting on a forum?
Troll deluxe becoming boring tbh, at least try to be inventive so we can have a laugh.

just trying to get my post count upto yours o mighty one:worthy:
talking of boring....people chat in vent.. don't moan about lack of ingame text chat pretty simple even simple enough for you to understand.
How does a tool behave?

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
well i hope he enjoys himself back on wow, me personally im never going back to that game

i am a little confused tho, as i have not had any hassle with amounts of quests, and no i dont spend all my time in scenarios, i mix and match which is what i thought you were supposed to do, you know variety is the spice of life :p

and on Karak-Hirn i dont have any problems with social stuff, in scenarios not much chatting goes on cos people are trying to do their jobs

and if there wasnt chatting in groups we would never have built our guild up as much as we have, no i dont think your gonna make friends by being the gooseberry in the corner, you have to be out there and starting the convos, there are bound to be other social bunnies like you out there, i know i found loads

only now i cant seem to shut them up on our voice comms LOL

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
What i'm really struggling to understand is the fact that we seem to be in some sort of MMORPG playground with the bigger 'kids' fighting it out. You lot can't all be on the payroll of Blizzard or Mythic PR fighting their corner, surely?

It's simple enough - play one or the other or both, who gives a fuck. Just keep it to yourself instead of the 'my dads better than your dad' bullshit.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
just trying to get my post count upto yours o mighty one:worthy:
talking of boring....people chat in vent.. don't moan about lack of ingame text chat pretty simple even simple enough for you to understand.
How does a tool behave?

Like you basically, feeling the need to add a rather useless and unrelated comment pretty much in every fucking thread.
And since he wasn't moaning of anything rather giving an explanation, it is maybe you that should learn some comprehension skills (add it up to the troll ones and go make your home work).

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have played WoW on and off since release and people may find this hard to believe but i have not done a single raid yep you heard it i have not done a single raid.

But i still have a blast in the game everytime i log on i mean there is so much to do sure if your some bum who doesn't leave the house you could blow through the content in a few months but for someone who works WoW is a casual players dream.

My girlfriend has been playing it since release all so and plays every day for 2-3 hours after work i have tried to get her to leave and follow me to WAR but she won't have it as she likes a good PVE with a decent PVP system where she can take a break and whack a few people.

WAR doesn't really seem to have the good PVE.

PQS are great but after a while when the best loot goes to some guy who just jumped in you start to feel a little demoralised, where are the dungeons? they should have instanced dungeons for people who like dungeon running because at the end of the day they should be trying to cater for everyone.

Anyway i am not saying WAR is rubbish because it is fun but some things are making it a chore to play which isn't good in the long run.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Like you basically, feeling the need to add a rather useless and unrelated comment pretty much in every fucking thread.
And since he wasn't moaning of anything rather giving an explanation, it is maybe you that should learn some comprehension skills (add it up to the troll ones and go make your home work).

Pretty poor descripition but then i suppose someone with your limited brain capacity struggles in life.Go make my homework..what is that supposed to mean? your use of grammer is bad dude.

WaveZtream

Fledgling Freddie
no its advertised as both, with rvr being the main focus but pve being a absolutely viable way of leveling up. but unless you want to spend half your online time travelling between the pairings its not.

Well at least mythic isn't stealing every possible concept. I used to be a big blizzard fan because the unique way Blizzard made the games but when it comes to WOW they keep on stealing every damn concept of other mmo games why it's not like the game don't have the most subscribers still.

As we speak tome of knowledge is already stolen and implented in Wotlk as they stole content from AoC with the seige's. But then again if you play WOW for PVP then the laughs are on you. Because WOW was never made for PVP that is something that came along later and we all know stuff that is implented after something huge like PVP will offen fail and it did horribly.

Don't ask me wtf I am talking about I prolly have more gameing time in WOW than you ever have.

You play WOW for the rich Lore and PVE content.

And the the game was never made for both this game was made for us PVP maniacs with a touc of PvE to change the atmosphere a bit. If you haven't followed the information that ain't our fault but saying it is for both just tells us how little you know bout the subject.

Anyway have fun in WOW your word doesn't mean anything since we all are pretty much teird of hearing the three letters "WOW".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom