Politics Coronavirus

Tom

I am a FH squatter
lmao

View: https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1482611853159247872

He's a liar. Here's a comment on Reddit that does a good job of summarising his lies:

1. He went out in public in Serbia the next day and spread the virus around
2. He travelled to Spain and lied to their Border Security by producing a magically negative PCR result
3. He proceeded to have multiple training sessions and have two interviews in Spain without warning anyone he was positive
4. He returned to Belgrade to party and spread the virus to young children
5. He reported to Australia that he did not travel for 14 days when he had just travelled to Spain
6. When he had provided a negative test to Spain just days ago, he somehow produced a positive result to Australia to "exempt" him from vaccination
7. Even assuming he was indeed positive, ATAGI (Australia's vaccination board) states "people who have previously had COVID-19 and not received a vaccine dose are not considered fully vaccinated. Such people are not proved for quarantine-free entry, regardless of whether they have received foreign vaccination exemptions”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/s55zq7/novak_djokovic_has_lost_his_federal_court_fight/hsvljbp/

Good luck getting into other countries now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
At some point, opposition parties have to look like a government-in-waiting. I don't think Labour is there yet. They need a few by-election victories under their belt and, IMO, they need to work with other parties to keep the Conservatives out of power. Not standing candidates in constituencies where they'd split the vote.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
lmao

View: https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1482611853159247872

He's a liar. Here's a comment on Reddit that does a good job of summarising his lies:

1. He went out in public in Serbia the next day and spread the virus around
2. He travelled to Spain and lied to their Border Security by producing a magically negative PCR result
3. He proceeded to have multiple training sessions and have two interviews in Spain without warning anyone he was positive
4. He returned to Belgrade to party and spread the virus to young children
5. He reported to Australia that he did not travel for 14 days when he had just travelled to Spain
6. When he had provided a negative test to Spain just days ago, he somehow produced a positive result to Australia to "exempt" him from vaccination
7. Even assuming he was indeed positive, ATAGI (Australia's vaccination board) states "people who have previously had COVID-19 and not received a vaccine dose are not considered fully vaccinated. Such people are not proved for quarantine-free entry, regardless of whether they have received foreign vaccination exemptions”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/s55zq7/novak_djokovic_has_lost_his_federal_court_fight/hsvljbp/

Good luck getting into other countries now.

Good. It also means he's banned from Australia for (at least) three years.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Looks like he’s pissed on his ‘most grand slams ever’ chips.

DaGaffer

Yeah right...

That's Australian law, no way around it. If you've been deported its a three year ban. Most of the legal commentary around this is its the three year thing that's been his main motivation for fighting his deportation in the first place.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's Australian law, no way around it. If you've been deported its a three year ban. Most of the legal commentary around this is its the three year thing that's been his main motivation for fighting his deportation in the first place.

I'm sure exceptions can and have been be made for the elites. ;)

I could see them banning him next year but when all the media dies down on it... Yeahhhh

DaGaffer

I'm sure exceptions can and have been be made for the elites. ;)

I could see them banning him next year but when all the media dies down on it... Yeahhhh

I very much disagree. Australians really, really don't like him at this point. They'll be watching out for any dodgy dealing.

Gwadien

I very much disagree. Australians really, really don't like him at this point. They'll be watching out for any dodgy dealing.

Does it really matter what the people think when it comes to people in his position?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife still suffering, still negative for me. My sister tested positive for a long time too, then negative, then positive again.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My COVID was mild as I was double vaccinated but things just don’t taste and smell like they used to :/

Gwadien

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because it isn't 2016 any more at a guess.
Awww. It wasn't "1973 any more" when people kept on whining on about the EU enough that Cameron stupidly allowed a vote, but that didn't stop them whining eh?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Awww. It wasn't "1973 any more" when people kept on whining on about the EU enough that Cameron stupidly allowed a vote, but that didn't stop them whining eh?

You spelled "winning" wrong.

Gwadien

Oh yeah shit I forgot the 'we don't talk about this anymore' part of the deal.

Besides, my point is about people being lied to and believing lies, seems to be a common issue in our society today, but I guess you wouldn't want to admit that if those lies benefit you :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If Brexit keeps on panning out like it's panning out then I suspect it won't take 43 years to reverse it. It's just the yin and yang of "win" ;)

Matters not anyway. As long as we've decided to fuck the planet, and we very much have decided that, then brexit is just something to distract ourselves with whilst the world burns.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

So, he's fessed up that it was A) a party that B) he attended the party.

But C) he's denying that anyone told him that it was a party (despite 3 people saying they did) - and of course, he can't tell what a party is for himself?

I mean, if I turn up at a party that shouldn't be taking place, and I know parties shouldn't be taking place, and I'm the boss - then it's up to me to stop the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom