Politics Coronavirus

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly said the Captain Crozier "exercised extremely poor judgement".

"It creates the perception the Navy is not on the job; the government is not on the job. That's just not true," said Mr Modly.
You have to think that if they'd been "on the job" he wouldn't have felt like he needed to take such a step (which he knew would have consequences).

Embattle

FH is my second home
So other than the multiple text messages I've received and about 3/4 letters, a mixture of hospital and government letters about my increased risk, I've received another letter this morning about signing up to the register for extremely clinically vulnerable people even if I don't require additional help.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So other than the multiple text messages I've received and about 3/4 letters, a mixture of hospital and government letters about my increased risk, I've received another letter this morning about signing up to the register for extremely clinically vulnerable people even if I don't require additional help.
More importantly than any of that, have you had your free custard creams?

Embattle

FH is my second home
More importantly than any of that, have you had your free custard creams?

No I have not, but I can technically I can get access to them without external help......plus if I had them I would eat the whole pack in less than 10 minutes.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Things are still shit but getting better.
Looks like some of the non-essential businesses are going to be allowed to open after Easter. If they reverse the order it will be construction suppliers first.
Government are still discussing whether masks will be compulsory if out and about.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Good to see Chris Whitty is back!

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Looks like some of the non-essential businesses are going to be allowed to open after Easter. If they reverse the order it will be construction suppliers first.
Government are still discussing whether masks will be compulsory if out and about.
I went to the bigger supermarket today for the first time since the lockdown (clutching my form which nobody asked to see) and I noticed the DIY place was open but only letting one customer in at a time.

Yoni

Aye and tbh this is the last thing the UK need right now :/

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well he isnt irreplaceable but not good that the Prime minister is in intensive care.

Hope he makes a good recovery soon though

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Wonder if he shook the hospital staffs hands when he arrived....

I bet he tried really hard....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's about 50:50 live/die for Boris then, if the survival rate for ICU admissions for Covid is to be believed.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's about 50:50 live/die for Boris then, if the survival rate for ICU admissions for Covid is to be believed.
They say he's been moved to ICU so they can get him on a ventilator more quickly if they need to (and the survival rate is apparently 50/50 once they're on a ventilator). But then they said he'd gone to hospital at 9pm on a Sunday evening for "tests" so they're obviously (and understandably) downplaying it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They say he's been moved to ICU so they can get him on a ventilator more quickly if they need to (and the survival rate is apparently 50/50 once they're on a ventilator). But then they said he'd gone to hospital at 9pm on a Sunday evening for "tests" so they're obviously (and understandably) downplaying it.
I think its so obvious that if you could possibly avoid it you dont send the pm to hospital in an epidemic. So making a silly for tests down play that 24 hours later is in icu just in case just treats people as idiots. I donno maybe some people bought it.

just say the pm is having difficult breathing and they want him in the right place to get care.

would play better with me.

Yoni

I never thought I would say this about Bozza but for the country I truely hope he gets through this. No he isn’t indispensable and he is an absolute twat BUT for the stability of the country they need to get him through this. Although at the daily conference they were asked questions about him and not an hour later he was partially handing control over - it is beginning to feel a bit Weekend at Bernie's ...:/

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person

Just had our numbers for today and the death rate has gone up again, 743 reported for the last 24 hours.
Forth week in lockdown here and still it goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom