Politics Coronavirus

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Nah @Yoni is right - sales of high horses appear to have rocketed since this whole thing kicked off. If the Swedish experts have decided that keeping nail bars open is an acceptable risk, then I'd say knock yourself out. Having a go just smacks of jealousy.

Keeping some semblance of normality and keeping local businesses going should be encouraged where possible imo.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
My point is is that I had to go and have them removed sorry if that upsets a few of you and it was done in the best way possible.

My second point was when Italy started to lock down 3 weeks ago most people on this forum were still going about business in the normal way - yes we were all talking about it but you were still doing what you do. When Callous and Yuck both commented on their new situation we all listened but none of you actually followed personally what was happening in Spain or France some of you were still going to the pub and I beleive that a few of you are still smokers which is just unthinkable right now - I think that Deebs stated that he had requested JFH a week before Bozza stated it should be done. So my point remains - I HAD to have the hardner removed (nasty things can happen if it is not done properly and I would rather not put pressure on a health system with a bacterial infection etc). I ensured that I did it when I was well (rather than my original appointment I was symptomatic) so not spreading my germs around anymore than those of you out running on your daily exercise session. For some of you there is no self-reflection at all that doesnt necessarily surprise me but disappoints me more than a little.

As a reminder I have been in isolation and I have only left the house once I do not beleive this is the case for the rest of you so please reflect a little before you start judging others.

@Scouse you missed my point completely which was for you all to self reflect on your actions before you were forced to do so.....

Believe it or not even in the UK that would be an essential trip - is any nail bars were open anyway. Legislation says you can leave the house to escape risk of harm, and if leaving the nail covering on would damage your nails - then there you go.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Christ @Yoni. How are we to know the ins and outs of bleeding nail fashion? Chill out!

Honestly tho - if women apply stuff to their nails that in some circumstances is bad for their health, just for fashion, that also boggles my mind.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Terrible news for the UK today. :/

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Christ @Yoni. How are we to know the ins and outs of bleeding nail fashion? Chill out!

Honestly tho - if women apply stuff to their nails that in some circumstances is bad for their health, just for fashion, that also boggles my mind.
In normal situation it is not - I am a nail biter it stops me putting my hands in my mouth which I consider to be worse. Hopefully after years of not putting my nails in my mouth I won’t automatically do it now as hands in mouth is a potential death sentence.

I was just thinking how awesome it would be to be as perfect as you are dear never doing anything that was remotely imperfect must be such a heavy burden eh

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am beginning to be suspicious about the health of Chris Witty

just over a week ago we were told he showed symptoms and was self isolating. But no mention of him since.

matt hancock has come back. Boris has shown himself.

i think if chris wasnt having a bad time he would have been paraded as well.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Boris looked like shit however, yes even more so than normal, when doing the NHS clap on Thursday.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Funny, I'm sure if I was posting nail salon advice I'd be getting accused of something or other by now. How come you all get away with it?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Funny, I'm sure if I was posting nail salon advice I'd be getting accused of something or other by now. How come you all get away with it?

I think everyone would think you have any good nail salon advice.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Different country different rules and expectations.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh wow he must be in a bad way. He didn't look good the other day in a tv message.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There seems to be quite a high volume of twats around at the moment.

Given we live in a world where people seriously believe 5G spreads coronavirus, I think "high volume of gullible, epically thick twats" is closer to the mark.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Not surprising at all. I would imagine most of the sailors on that ship will come down with it; social distancing is simply impossible on a military ship; even more so than a cruise liner and look at what a petri dish those are.

Its a really interesting case because while I totally agree with the Captain's message; breaking the chain of command (which he did by cc'ing the world and his dog in his email) is a massive no-no in any military, and he shouldn't have had to do it (there's a very robust process for dealing with issues that would affect the combat effectiveness of the ship, so why wasn't that followed, and if it was, why didn't it work?). It would be interesting to find out whether he was pulled by the Pentagon or The White House though, and he's not been punished by any loss of rank or salary, but his military career is ultimately in the toilet (you don't get to captain an aircraft carrier unless you're being groomed for an Admiral's rank)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom