Politics Coronavirus

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What could possibly go wrong...

I'm sure they will all just buy a Tesla so it will be fine as it will be the AI to blame, right?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes but the same reasons why we cannot use the single figure of deaths from each country as a comparison also. And many people are mistakenly doing that.
No they are doing it at their convenience to score internet points.

Because the masses go ..'duhhh..big number, blonde man bad'.
By every single measure deaths vs population should be the way to present it and the media and many people on here are purposely spinning the tale to make things line up with the story in their heads.

If India approached our rate of deaths they would have 450,000 bodies.
Would people be losing their shit then?

Job

Our woods were rammed today, all the car parks are blocked but people were parking everywhere.

Young people are going out in packs...Im passing gangs of them on bikes, every 5 mins in the usually empty woods theres a group all smoking frickin skunk.
I'll be glad when the footie starts up again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Our woods were rammed today, all the car parks are blocked but people were parking everywhere.

Young people are going out in packs...Im passing gangs of them on bikes, every 5 mins in the usually empty woods theres a group all smoking frickin skunk.
I'll be glad when the footie starts up again.
Lots of dogging?

Job

I reckon so...quite a lot of couples falling out the bushes looking sheepish.

Ok 3...but that was on one trip.

Its so freakin weird finding people...I quite often have the entire thing to myself.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You think that if Labour or the Lib Dems won in December 2019 they would have been prepared. Fuck me, I have an arsehole you can lick for free.
No. I think if they were elected over a decade ago - like the tories - then there'd be a very good chance the NHS would have been properly funded.

The tories have been here a lot longer than bo-jo. They've cut for a long time.

The voting public was wrong.

We knew the NHS was being torn apart - but didn't give a shit until we needed it.

When it's over I reckon we'll stop giving a shit again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
96001956_119778113050277_6393933627624783872_n.jpg

Job

At last some sense from the UN.
Ive saying this from the start, got the usual facepalms and rayycciiisstttt.

UN chief warns of 'tsunami' of hate
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Friday the coronavirus pandemic keeps unleashing a tsunami of hate and xenophobia, scapegoating and scare-mongering and appealed for an all-out effort to end hate speech globally,” AP reports.

The UN chief said anti-foreigner sentiment has surged online and in the streets, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories have spread, and Covid-19-related anti-Muslim attacks have occurred.

Guterres said migrants and refugees have been vilified as a source of the virus and then denied access to medical treatment.

With older persons among the most vulnerable, contemptible memes have emerged suggesting they are also the most expendable, he said. And journalists, whistleblowers, health professionals, aid workers and human rights defenders are being targeted simply for doing their jobs.

Guterres called on political leaders to show solidarity with all people, on educational institutions to focus on digital literacy at a time when extremists are seeking to prey on captive and potentially despairing audiences.

Of course end hate speech means clamp down on free speech.

Job

No. I think if they were elected over a decade ago - like the tories - then there'd be a very good chance the NHS would have been properly funded.

The tories have been here a lot longer than bo-jo. They've cut for a long time.

The voting public was wrong.

We knew the NHS was being torn apart - but didn't give a shit until we needed it.

When it's over I reckon we'll stop giving a shit again.
Lol the voting public was wrong.

Scouse for world dictator.

Were wrong by the way

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol the voting public was wrong
The public continued voting for a party they knew full well was stripping and dismantling the NHS.

If the NHS is a priority for the public - and judging by the number of people across the country with posters in their windows, who go outside banging pots and pans and lighting fireworks in support, who now express their belief in the 'critical nature' of the NHS, it's nearly all of us - then their vote was demonstrably wrong.

The voting public can't have it both ways - they are culpable for voting in a party that is an anathema to the NHS and must take their share of responsibility.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Lol the voting public was wrong.

Scouse for world dictator.

Were wrong by the way

LOL @Job correcting English. And getting it wrong. "Public" is one of those words (collective singular) where you can use either.

Job

You could double the NHS budget and the moaning would be the same.

Were stuck with it now, nationalised health care....the millstone around politicians necks.
Every election..nhs this..nhs that.
More baby monitors!

Jesus the continentals with private care must be thinking.
NEVER nationalise healthcare.

The reason covid caught EVERYONE in the world with their pants down is because corona pandemics nearly always fizzle out.

Im more interested as the penny slowly drops how people are now going to percieve the death toll from seasonal flu.
Are we going to have a body count for that next year on the front of all the papers or just ignore it as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom