Politics Coronavirus

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But the pictures are from in his office and not just anyone would have access etc. I think its an unofficial official link to remove him from office without any reasons to his poor handling of the virus. Conspiracy theory number 1 haha

Nah, he needs to stick around a bit longer for when we have a bit of normalcy so the Government can sack him then and announce a new dawn.

Embattle

FH is my second home
But the pictures are from in his office and not just anyone would have access etc. I think its an unofficial official link to remove him from office without any reasons to his poor handling of the virus. Conspiracy theory number 1 haha

I'm not convinced you need any conspiracy theories.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I actually thought he was older than me, until I read his age this morning.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Where is the justice in life that Matt Hancock can have two birds and plenty of troops out there struggling along with zero birds

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Had my 2nd on Thursday Pfizer - arm really hurt Friday still a little sore today, like last time I was very tired and slept more than normal. Slight fever on Friday with a slightly elevated temperature yesterday (not fever). Still a little tired today but nothing like Friday.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I had my second AZ vaccination the other day. Zero side effects this time (other than minor inflammation where it was injected into my shoulder muscles).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Went camping with friends I hadn't seen in 18 months, been friends since the first day of primary school and go every year. Real basic this year, dig a hole sort of thing near Leicester, no families, a few other bushcrafter types nearby. Made a new friend too!

Cosmo, came round both nights at tea time, sniffing round the steaks.

20210627_100602.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is it just me or is it too early to Tell. But we seem to have broken the chain from infections to hospital stays and icu beds. They seem a lot lower than these numbers of cases in previous waves.

if so do you think we should open up? It was always cause the nhs was getting swamped rather than to was people getting ill that caused the lockdowns.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is just not ok :(
Agree 100% - but they're overblowing it. It's a couple of drunken arseholes trying to force a selfie with him. It's not a couple of anti-vaxxers giving him a load of shit.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
5 hours into my first dose and I haven't had anything odd apart from a few muscle spasms around the area...

... should I be worried?!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is just not ok :(
Relevant: Viz re-posted one of its Top Tips today which read:

"Save time wondering why Lee Hurst is trending by simply assuming it is because he is being a massive cunt."

Seems to have vanished though :/

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just rebooked my second dose for somewhere that isn't the other side of the planet (Wallsall), it's been brought forward two weeks as well.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Agree 100% - but they're overblowing it. It's a couple of drunken arseholes trying to force a selfie with him. It's not a couple of anti-vaxxers giving him a load of shit.

So it's ok? He may well be worried about catching Covid or something perhaps?
Not overblown imo. When we had no covid. Perhaps. But he he is clearly stressed.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I felt a bit shit after 12 hours - but I had mine at 2pm, so at 2am I woke up sweating and cold. Fell back asleep and was right as rain at 8am.
I had mine about 4pm and around 4 am woke up feeling shite. And felt shite for much of that day.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Mmmm. Pfizer here.
Pfizer also!
First was ok sore arm, tired and a bit of brain fog - Second jab arm much worse, low fever and elevated temp very very tired for a few days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom