Politics Coronavirus

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
They leaked the lockdown early it to soften the blow.

Boris, Cummings or someone close to them leaked, seemingly before even informing MPs.
Didn't they have a press briefing about it last week?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because he thinks he is important.

He will be lining himself up to stab someone in the back anyway.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because he thinks he is important.

He will be lining himself up to stab someone in the back anyway.

I like the Spitting Image interpretation of him, he's the @Wij of the government

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They know full well it's not going to end on December 2nd so, before the lockdown has even started, they're already planting seeds.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Meanwhile in Stockholm testing is stopped until Thursday (for some reason)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice one Burger King
Would be nice if they paid 20p from each purchase to the NHS to pay for all the treatment fatties are receiving to the detriment of people who look after themselves ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't begrudge someone the odd Burger king/McDonalds. I do like the odd XL bacon double when I go to a mates house, as they deliver there. McDonalds, you might as well just eat the box, the flavour and texture are similar.

Edit, those fat cunts that have it every other day can get in the sea.

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Would be nice if they paid 20p from each purchase to the NHS to pay for all the treatment fatties are receiving to the detriment of people who look after themselves ;)
Do give it a fucking rest. If someone chooses to eat a burger it is their choice. Does every car owner pay a tax for injuries they cause? What about those cunts that ride about on 2 wheels without insurance or tax?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do give it a fucking rest. If someone chooses to eat a burger it is their choice. Does every car owner pay a tax for injuries they cause? What about those cunts that ride about on 2 wheels without insurance or tax?
Car owners pay insurance so yes.

People who exercise / look after themselves are a lower lifetime cost to the NHS

Fatties cost a fortune, so instead of direct taxation why not stick a bit on indulgences - that's as fair as it can be. If anyone who rides a bike/jogs/generally looks after themselves stop for a cheeky sausage mcmuffin they'd contribute too.

My post was clearly tongue in cheek btw - but I can't see anything remotely unreasonable about the above.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Car owners pay insurance so yes.

People who exercise / look after themselves are a lower lifetime cost to the NHS

Fatties cost a fortune, so instead of direct taxation why not stick a bit on indulgences - that's as fair as it can be. If anyone who rides a bike/jogs/generally looks after themselves stop for a cheeky sausage mcmuffin they'd contribute too.

My post was clearly tongue in cheek btw - but I can't see anything remotely unreasonable about the above.
Car insurance is not sending money to the NHS. Cycle riders do not contribute anything to the NHS in monetary terms. You still get fatties and non fatties on bikes that cause injuries to others, themselves which costs the NHS directly.

Anyway, regardless of the NHS I think it was a nice gesture by Burger King recommending that people support their competitors during the next lockdown. Hats off to them.

Gwadien

I think we should charge people who call for an ambulance according to how far away they live from a hospital ;)

Gwadien

Also, I just got a KFC delivered to me in 7 minutes.

Because I didn't eat at work and my kitchen is being painted.

So suck my penis @Scouse :)

Edit - Unfortunately, that's the game changer - when you order from non-chain fast food places it takes an hour, KFC takes 7 minutes.

SEVEN Minutes.

Also, £1 delivery and half price because uber eats loves half prices for some reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Edit - Unfortunately, that's the game changer - when you order from non-chain fast food places it takes an hour, KFC takes 7 minutes.

SEVEN MINUTES
So, 20p on your 8 quid junk meal would kill you? :)

Gwadien

So, 20p on your 8 quid junk meal would kill you? :)

No, but as Deebs said, that can be applied to lots of things.

Are you willing to foot part of the bill if they send a helicopter out to you?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

SEVEN Minutes.

Also, £1 delivery and half price because uber eats loves half prices for some reason.

I went for the McDonald's option. £3.50 is a bit pricey for the delivery, but if I went to KFC I'd spend that on Gaviscon, so works out similar.

The Deluxe Quarter Pounder is damned tasty I must say.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Woohoo - more SAGE numberwang!

Why would you take the estimates of one (very) small loosely affiliated group of researchers over the multi-group multi-disciplinary SAGE?

CEBM likely feed into SAGE - and experts rule in or out what is likely to be important or not.

Like any sort of evidence-base denier you try to cherry pick stuff ro support your pov. But there are always going to be dissenting voices in the scientific community - which is why we have SAGE in the first place - to make that determination from a place of expertise, rather than a bloke on the internet trying to poke holes in things he doesn't like.

Abit like your approach to climate change really - you dislike the IPCC's conclusion so you grub about trying to pick holes in it...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So thats like 1 second in the air then :p
Considering they spend all summer rescuing twats in trainers that have fallen off Crib Goch then I consider that my contribution to furthering the lifespans of idiots.

Personally - I'd suggest a minimum £1000 fine for anyone that gets rescued off a mountain whilst not wearing the correct PPE for the conditions - proper shoes, warm layered clothing, etc.

I'm all for helping people who help themselves, but just like a fat tax - if you're an idiot you should contribute a bit more to society's costs to keep you alive ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Why would you take the estimates of one (very) small loosely affiliated group of researchers over the multi-group multi-disciplinary SAGE?

CEBM likely feed into SAGE - and experts rule in or out what is likely to be important or not.

Like any sort of evidence-base denier you try to cherry pick stuff ro support your pov. But there are always going to be dissenting voices in the scientific community - which is why we have SAGE in the first place - to make that determination from a place of expertise, rather than a bloke on the internet trying to poke holes in things he doesn't like.

Abit like your approach to climate change really - you dislike the IPCC's conclusion so you grub about trying to pick holes in it...

So I'm an evidence denier for referring to the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence Based Medicine?

OK dude...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom