Politics Coronavirus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'However, schools minister Nick Gibb rejected the idea, telling Times Radio on Sunday that he did not support routine testing for teachers and pupils who did not have symptoms.'

Too expensive. We expect x amount of staff to die, we consider it to be acceptable losses.

Let's not forget, we are at war.
It's not even about the cash - they just don't have the capability.

Because they're a bunch of incompetent fucks (who will win the next election again).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's not even about the cash - they just don't have the capability.

Because they're a bunch of incompetent fucks (who will win the next election again).

'spose it'll depend on the death count and how well they justify it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We are in a reactionary world where ideology has to be taken to its absurd limit, so even if one person sneezes and there is a clear set of legal procedures, then we all down tools.

Thats what happened in the 70s under labour and the conservatives are trying every trick to loophole around it to keep the country going, lets face it though...if one teacher dies then its game over for anything before covid.
You will actually see robot teachers and Im pretty sure a lot of them would like to be safe at home while a hologram teaches the class.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
As much as I disagree with all of @Job s ideals etc can you all stop with the kangaroo court?

I assume everyone here is having a go has never broken or bent any law what so ever? For sure some of you have fudged your tax returns and someof you have taken illegal drugs etc etc

That's fine then we must here another word from him about benefit cheats as he is being highly hypocritical.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
@dysfunction I have no issue with calling him a hypocrit etc but it was going a bit far especially when if you go back a few years on the forums we can probably find instances where everyone here is not above board or talked about a time when they were not above board.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just seems to be post after post of slamming a single person. Its getting very boring

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@dysfunction I have no issue with calling him a hypocrit etc but it was going a bit far especially when if you go back a few years on the forums we can probably find instances where everyone here is not above board or talked about a time when they were not above board.
I take your point but I think drug use is social whilst financial fraud is a whole different kettle of fish.

You smoke or grow weed for your own use, you're doing shit to yourself (coke use?, well - we know what that means in outher countries). But if you're defrauding the DSS or fraudulently claiming benefits - you're stealing taxpayers money.

Nobody on this forum, other than Job, has said they fiddle their taxes or do benefit fraud - it's a totally different class of criminality.

Job not only admits to it - but knowingly rubs your face in it.

So I disagree that it's a kangaroo court. It's simply calling someone out on shit they've done that they're gleefully revelling in.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I take your point but I think drug use is social whilst financial fraud is a whole different kettle of fish.

You smoke or grow weed for your own use, you're doing shit to yourself (coke use?, well - we know what that means in outher countries). But if you're defrauding the DSS or fraudulently claiming benefits - you're stealing taxpayers money.

Nobody on this forum, other than Job, has said they fiddle their taxes or do benefit fraud - it's a totally different class of criminality.

Job not only admits to it - but knowingly rubs your face in it.

So I disagree that it's a kangaroo court. It's simply calling someone out on shit they've done that they're gleefully revelling in.
But you have done it on multiple occasions About the same subject. We been through it before and before. If any subject comes anywhere near being linked you drag it up again. It really gets tedious. We have all said our piece. Lets just move on eh?

Job

Can we get back to me sticking exactly to the rules and claiming a grant that is open to all self employed people who fit the requirements.

One of those being at least one years tax returns.
I recieved an average of my last three and the amount of grant I recieved is 80% of my taxable profit.
So I had to pay tax to recieve the grant.
And I have done because 99% of my earnings are direct to bank.
I get 450 -800 quid to swap a boiler, takes one day...thats why I dont work much.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so the covid screens they have for kids going back to school... just fucking reminds me of this

1597218128634.png

Job

Covid-19 is not like the flu
So its official, weve destroyed the economy and the future of millions for a virus barely distinguishable from the flu while also sending millions to an early grave from treatable ailments.

This is why the experts said let it burn through from the start, the horror of the next 30yrs wasnt worth the temporary extension of lives.

The world fallout from this is going to be astronomical..its almost a biblical event that I truly believe has changed the course of western civilisation.
Our belief we had conquered the unknown had a head on crash with the protestant mindset and exposed the festering fear of nature, mortality and our own bodies vulnerability and fragility.
Now the healthy are a danger to the sick and it will take decades to reset our relationship with the grim reaper.

Job

Oh and lol and all for New Zealand.
Liberal female leader shows us the way.

Experts said they were just painting themselves into a corner....quickly silenced for a woke jerkoff.
Now theyre all sad.

Job

But theyre sad, no ones angry because shes a woke hero.

Its just a bit sad.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So its official, weve destroyed the economy and the future of millions for a virus barely distinguishable from the flu while also sending millions to an early grave from treatable ailments.

This is why the experts said let it burn through from the start, the horror of the next 30yrs wasnt worth the temporary extension of lives.

The world fallout from this is going to be astronomical..its almost a biblical event that I truly believe has changed the course of western civilisation.
Our belief we had conquered the unknown had a head on crash with the protestant mindset and exposed the festering fear of nature, mortality and our own bodies vulnerability and fragility.
Now the healthy are a danger to the sick and it will take decades to reset our relationship with the grim reaper.

It...........................is.............................not..............................like.........................the.....................flu

Gwadien

Oh and lol and all for New Zealand.
Liberal female leader shows us the way.

Experts said they were just painting themselves into a corner....quickly silenced for a woke jerkoff.
Now theyre all sad.

Jesus Lord.

This is from the man that worships Donald Trump, you're laughing at NZ getting what, 3 cases?

Job

And there lays the insanity.
They are going to have to return to lockdown everytime someone sneezes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And there lays the insanity.
They are going to have to return to lockdown everytime someone sneezes.
Couple of weeks hard lockdown, then life back to *completely normal* - apart from foreign travel.

It's what we should have done immediately.

Frankly - there's still an argument we should do it now.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
The Russians have a vaccine ready to go. Would you trust it? Or would you rather wait for an American, British or European vaccine to pass the trial?

Gwadien

The Russians have a vaccine ready to go. Would you trust it? Or would you rather wait for an American, British or European vaccine to pass the trial?

I think it'd be good if we dropped borders for the sake of a vaccine, why isn't the information being shared already?

I remember a few weeks ago that Russians were caught trying to hack into UK systems for information on Covid, my response was like lol, great.

We should be ashamed of ourselves for playing global power politics over a virus.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I'm not sure many would trust Russia at all, that includes the various health organisations.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Putin claimed they had a vaccine for Ebola too. I’d give a rating of ‘unlikely.’

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You should watch HuperNormalisation, the truth doesn't matter.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think it'd be good if we dropped borders for the sake of a vaccine, why isn't the information being shared already?

I remember a few weeks ago that Russians were caught trying to hack into UK systems for information on Covid, my response was like lol, great.

We should be ashamed of ourselves for playing global power politics over a virus.
They only tested it on 100 people. So basically the whole russian population is the guinea pig.

i dont think we want any of that untested shit. And the other versions being tested are really being tested.
and we dont know how long the immune boost is effective for. So it might be a hug test for nothing.

lastly dont expect the russians to report the side effects that they find while distributing it.

Gwadien

They only tested it on 100 people. So basically the whole russian population is the guinea pig.

i dont think we want any of that untested shit. And the other versions being tested are really being tested.
and we dont know how long the immune boost is effective for. So it might be a hug test for nothing.

lastly dont expect the russians to report the side effects that they find while distributing it.

You've missed my point entirely.

I don't particularly care about the vaccine the Russians have come up with.

I care about sharing information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom