Politics Coronavirus

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes definitely. The government should be able to connect the workers getting paid and working as well as getting furlough payments.
And then fine and prosecute both company directors and employees.
You were permitted to work on furlough. As long as it wasnt for your furloughed company.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You were permitted to work on furlough. As long as it wasnt for your furloughed company.
If you had two jobs, one furloughed one not, thdn yep - but read the article.

I want my tax money back, spent on what it should be spent on, before they tax me more because they gave rich company owners a massive subsidy that they abused.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If you had two jobs, one furloughed one not, thdn yep - but read the article.

I want my tax money back, spent on what it should be spent on, before they tax me more because they gave rich company owners a massive subsidy that they abused.
Yes i am aware of those who furloughed people and didnt really. I hope they were fewer than the article suggests and yes they need to pay money back if thats the case.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It won't happen though.

I'm sure there's lots of self employed builders out there that claimed furlough but did some cash in hand jobs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It won't happen though.

I'm sure there's lots of self employed builders out there that claimed furlough but did some cash in hand jobs.
It's not just about that - this is massive industrial scale theft.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I hope they deliver justice to those ne'er do wells that fraudulently claimed or worked cash in hand.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect they will chase the money where it has been fraudulently claimed but it will take time, they will undoubtedly get help from employees simply because after working at the same time quite a few have now been made redundant.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I suspect they will chase the money where it has been fraudulently claimed but it will take time, they will undoubtedly get help from employees simply because after working at the same time quite a few have now been made redundant.
Tories won't want to hurt shareholders. They'll make sure everyone knows it was an offence but specifically not exclude potential whistleblowers from punishment.

So what do you reckon'll happen.

Gwadien

Whut du fuck umugruntz cum ere and tek wut dey urnt untitiltled 2 fuck em

Gwadien

If you've ever dealt with HMRC you'll know that they're a joke.

Utterly spineless, woefully underfunded. They don't have the capability for a job this size.

Too busy spending money trying to convince the big companies to pay their taxes.

Rather than telling them pay up or out.

Gwadien

I wasnt furloghed..it was a grant and it says on the form you can still work and earn.

So it doesnt apply to the self employed.

So you continued to work throughout the lock down, perhaps earning slightly less but you felt entitled to a government pay out, sounds very spongey to me.

How much to that pot? I'd imagine not a great deal

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you continued to work throughout the lock down, perhaps earning slightly less but you felt entitled to a government pay out, sounds very spongey to me.

How much to that pot? I'd imagine not a great deal
Nah, he retired but kept his business open - so fraudulently applied for a grant of some sort.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im not fully retired.

Working this week.

Waiting for the second grant.

:m00:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Im not fully retired.

Working this week.

Waiting for the second grant.

:m00:

No but if you are semi-retired then you don't need to apply for the grant.
You're just a scumbag benefits stealing scrounger.

Worse than the benefits scammers you drone on about.

Job

We are bailing out millions of middle class pointless jobs...hopefully this will be another step to fucking those scroungers off and replacing them with a 50p computer chip.

Seriously..the sister in laws boyfriend has an 80K pro rata job which entails running a questionaire to the suppliers involved in the motorway widening asking them how they FELT about the publicity surrounding removing the hard shoulders.

Not opinions on logistics..or ideas to help.
Just how they felt.
Commissioned by the government...paid for by the tax payer.
He doesnt even have any staff and pays nothing towards the process.

Jobs for boys is the backbone of the middle class.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
We are bailing out millions of middle class pointless jobs...hopefully this will be another step to fucking those scroungers off and replacing them with a 50p computer chip.

Seriously..the sister in laws boyfriend has an 80K pro rata job which entails running a questionaire to the suppliers involved in the motorway widening asking them how they FELT about the publicity surrounding removing the hard shoulders.

Not opinions on logistics..or ideas to help.
Just how they felt.
Commissioned by the government...paid for by the tax payer.
He doesnt even have any staff and pays nothing towards the process.

Jobs for boys is the backbone of the middle class.

So you're part of the problem and justify it by saying hey look other people are doing it so it's OK for me also.

Would be good if we could replace plumbers with a computer chip

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No..we work in the real world.
The one where polish people can do the same job just as well and much more cheaply, so easy-lifers who don't like to do skilled work resort to racist agitation (and fraud) to protect their incomes?

Job

Yes and they have decimated the plumbing/ building jobs in the UK.
Practically none of them are gas registered so its not a problem to me.
I dont do any plumbing work anymore.

Gwadien

Yes and they have decimated the plumbing/ building jobs in the UK.
Practically none of them are gas registered so its not a problem to me.
I dont do any plumbing work anymore.

How many jobs on average do you do cash in hand?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
As much as I disagree with all of @Job s ideals etc can you all stop with the kangaroo court?

I assume everyone here is having a go has never broken or bent any law what so ever? For sure some of you have fudged your tax returns and someof you have taken illegal drugs etc etc

Gwadien

Government abusing science again.

It's clear that routine testing in schools would provide evidence of transmission in schools - which is why the government doesn't want to do it.

'However, schools minister Nick Gibb rejected the idea, telling Times Radio on Sunday that he did not support routine testing for teachers and pupils who did not have symptoms.'

Too expensive. We expect x amount of staff to die, we consider it to be acceptable losses.

Let's not forget, we are at war.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
'However, schools minister Nick Gibb rejected the idea, telling Times Radio on Sunday that he did not support routine testing for teachers and pupils who did not have symptoms.'

Too expensive. We expect x amount of staff to die, we consider it to be acceptable losses.

Let's not forget, we are at war.

It's down right stupid, that's what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom