Connection problems

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm know i can log in on one of my computeres, but can´t still log in on goa support sides :-(, my other computer still show error 201

I have talk to teledk, and they say the problem is not theres.

I hope to find out what f... is going on and who to blame, couse i want compensation either of goa or my telecompany

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Im getting the same bloody messagage...it was working last night and now suddenly :S!Annoying^^

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
OK, good plan, lets just scream at GOA when teleDK breaks something.

Heck, telewest dropped my connection a few months back - I'm going to scream at RightNow!

I had trouble with my NAT box trying to play online dawn of war... FS GOA FIX!

:rolleyes:

Well im on telewest and the login server is not working on mine so not just dk

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Aye the problem is not just related to denmark people - but other peeps as well - the title needs to be updated to reflect this.

cheers

formand

Fledgling Freddie
i just tried to see if resettng everything to do with my connection would help.. and it did'nt.. i still can ping to somewere in france.. :eek7:

this has past my border of tolerance by far.. Why have we still heard nothing ???

this is unaccepteble.....

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
Are you going to do anything GOA? (connection problems)

The last few days connection problems seems to affect a lot of people but still I have not seen anything official from GOA other than the usual "its not us" hidden somewhere in a thread.

Its not GOA
Its not my internet provider

... who is responsible then?

I am sure GOA can pull some strings somewhere to get this working and maybe they are. But could you atleast tell us if your working on this or not?

I would use Rightnow for something like this but I cant connect to that either.

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
Have talk to several who can log in but cant enter your support sides so we can´t report the problem . So i also want answers and you have to use FH when the support sides not working atm for many peeps

Ling

owner of 20 level 50s on mid/prydwen

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rampant said:
Aye the problem is not just related to denmark people - but other peeps as well - the title needs to be updated to reflect this.

cheers

updated

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Fao E&e

Any chance you can get in touch with GM's/Goa and let us have some info as to why we still cant log into the game?

1 day with login probs, fair enough, problems can occur .. but 4 days is taking the piss on us.

Cheers in advance :worthy:

Afran

Part of the furniture
You haven't been able to play for 4 days? rofl is that true?xd

formand

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
have you tried getting a new ip Formand ? you need to turn off your adsl modem for 1 hour (power off) and turn off router also (dont know if its nessecary, but it doesnt harm)

rightclick on your network adapter - disable it - reboot computer - rightclick your network adapter again - enable it.

wait 1 hour now and then turn on your router and adsl modem again (and hopefully you have gotten a new ip)

maybe you can call your isp provider also and ask for a new ip (dont know if its possible, but certainly easier than waiting 1 hour)

it worked for me, so certainly a chance it will work for your guys too.

did'nt help :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
GMs are aware of the problems - plans are afoot to try and track down where the problem is.

It's officially odd :p therefore it's probably not easy to find where the problem is.

Jjuraa

Banned
Dest said:
The last few days connection problems seems to affect a lot of people but still I have not seen anything official from GOA other than the usual "its not us" hidden somewhere in a thread.

Its not GOA
Its not my internet provider

... who is responsible then?

I am sure GOA can pull some strings somewhere to get this working and maybe they are. But could you atleast tell us if your working on this or not?

I would use Rightnow for something like this but I cant connect to that either.

dont worry goa employees! i field this one:

The connection problems are nothing to do with GOA. despite the fact that multiple users around the world are experiancing the exact same problem with our service, and no other, is irrelevant. We remain confident that this whole thing as a horrible coincidence, and will go away if we ignore you hard enough.

If your lag problems persist, please feel free to use pingplotter to track the core design flux operations of the quantum capacitors. Then send us the results. So we can ignore them. If you dont know how to do any of those things, you are obviously computer illiterate and dont deserve good service. Now let us get back to our croissants.

We apologise *smirk* for any incovenience.

The GOA team.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
OK they're collecting IP addresses of people affected so they can run traces/pings back from the servers to locate the problems.

If you're affected feel free to PM me your IP address and I'll lob it along to a GM.

If you're paranoid about me haxxoring your computer somehow when armed with this information feel free to keep it to yourself but if it helps, I'll state I'm not about to go haxxoring anyones computers :p (wouldn't know how for one thing)

Balthazaar

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
You haven't been able to play for 4 days? rofl is that true?xd

Its true :puke:

Will PM ip when I get home Flim. ( Surprised if itsnt solved by then tho)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
FFS i still cant login... So funny paying money for something i cant use.. An i tryet getting new ip not working.. An cant turn the modem of since im shearing the internet with 2 others who needs the internet... Give new daoc provider :( fucking tired always something wrong.. How is the goa fanboys gonna try an help them out this time?

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Still not able to connect here either... tried getting new IP, but that doesnt work either. Package is still lost at open-transit in france :/

cant connect to support section of camelot-europe.com either...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Could be nice with abit of news about the problem ? or is that just me?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
breathe in, count to 10, breathe out.

OK now pm me your iP address :p (or pm me that you're happy for me to pinch it from your last post and send it GOA-ways)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
My main account: I can easily connect to server / log in server and play
My buffbot account: I CANT connect to log in server or the server AT ALL!!

WTF GOA??

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
am not having login probs, but am getting lag and a few LD's

:m00:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
My main account: I can easily connect to server / log in server and play
My buffbot account: I CANT connect to log in server or the server AT ALL!!

WTF GOA??

Are they on two different PCs, and if you log them on the other way around, does the buffbot work but not the main account ?

Darzil

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Talking to a m8 from denmark who is unable to log into excal/pryd cluster. He is however able to log into, pvp and french/german servers. GoA, unless they ping back from excal/pryd cluster, won't get any info from IP's other then they can ping em.

Peeps who can't connect, Try pvp/frnch/german servers, See if you get same results. This looking more and more like the cluster at fault. Maybe quick fix would be to change cluster IP. :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Peeps who can't connect, Try pvp/frnch/german servers, See if you get same results. This looking more and more like the cluster at fault. Maybe quick fix would be to change cluster IP. :)

cant even get past update server :( an my daoc isnt updatet so cant use batfile to go around the update..

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
I can log in without problems. But after 1-1½ hour the game crashes for me...something with game.dll error. Have never seen that error before.

Calina

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Why is there no info about this problem on the official homepage?! A small update on, what is being done and when they expect to have this fixed wouldnt hurt any1. People are paying for a service, which they have not been able to provide for 3-4 days now, without even mentioning that there is a problem! A simple official announcement that they are aware of the problem and are working on trying to fix it would do it! This is just ridiculous!

Koldbrann

Fledgling Freddie
GoA GM's official statement is that it is a local problem, it is our ISP's fault... Thats the only reply i'v seen atleast, posted by Requiel saturday...

Makes me wonder why i play this game at all... well DnL pre order done... 10 days and counting to Settlers of Ganareth goes live... :clap:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering how one's supposed to lob one's ip to U flimgoblin when its dynamic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom