Congratulations

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny thing is, I can still kill most albs 1v1 despite them having 6 relics.

Nerf me or something :m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mirt said:

:worthy:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
if u wanna compare do it proper, not take alb spec line vs, hib baseline :

spec :
light eld/light menta/light chanter : 209.7 2.8 sec. 29P
fire wizz : 219.6 2.8 sec. 30P
wind theurg : 209.7 2.8 sec. 29P
dark runi : 219.6 2.8 sec. 30P
cursing warlock : 284 4 sec. 7%

well since i was comparing similar specs, ie first the bolt spec, where hibs/mids get no spec line dd. hence, as their main dd spell when bolts are down, they use the values i stated.

Proves to me you are incompetant as you just compared 5 very different specs where i was comparing basic values, bolt spec first, then tapper damage followed by dotter damage then pb damage. i wasn't comparing the specs that contain similar spells, such as:

light eld; matter cabby; dark runi for their nearsight. these are 3 VERY different specs while containing the similarity of having nearsight.

rune runi; mana chanter; mind sorc. again, three VERY different specs while all containg the similarity of elemental debuffs.

Not once in my list of figures did i compare different specs and went "this character is OP cuz of XYZ spec" i compared the values of bolts and dd's used in the bolt spec etc etc.

trycorn said:
before talking bs like that, do some research plz, its soo annoying to get the random person comming and talking about something he doesnt have a clue about

read before you produce useless FH comment 10000;

RandomDotCom said:
I have played on alb ..

I didn't say when, but it was a few months ago. I can honestly say i didn't like it. It was overcrowded, there was no peace and quiet, constant camp theft. Although this has probably changed now due to instances, it was very much a problem when i was playing.

trycorn said:
rofl!!! so cos we (alb) have larger number's u want all the relic's so u can have a chance vs. a zerg, actualy imo shroom's make's up 4 the alb haveing more peeps...

and shrooms now have 30% less hp which causes them to easily die to a monster rezzed alb, a pb'er or another form of aoe quickly and <cough> aren't you forgetting the theugist? Air spec, mass stun pet? Obviously another silly comment made by ... oh look, he's an alb!

ohh and i doubt there is 50% more alb's on this server, last time the xml was active there wasnt too much difference on the realm's (witch ofc could have changed alot since its a looong time since its been up)

Well when you load up it gives a figure of how many people are currently on the server. When I log onto hib at a fairly prime time, there are currently 350ish people logged on .. when you get values on the server select screen of "Excal current population 1400-1500" .. you often wonder where all the numbers come from. I can't quote alb or mid figures, i can only state what information i have. Ok, it's 1:06am gmt, here are the current figures visible to me:
Total population - 599
/who all indicates 144 currently playing on hib/excal.
Now for some basic math for our little alb buddy trycorn
599-144 = 455.
If, according to you, all realms have similar numbers, that means the remainder of the numbers has to be divided by 2 (mid + alb = 455)
so, here you go, i'll do it for you:
455/2 = 227.5
Ofcourse ... last time i did basic maths, which was a little over 7 years ago and i passed with flying colours:
144 and 227 are not the same. K? Goodbye silly alb!

Kanim

Banned
Mirt said:

because vamp is really balanced 1v1 aye? :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
So the last few weeks have seen 3 relic raids by albion.

1 An `alarm clock` raid by the spanish crew.
2 A `red bull` raid by me.
3 A prime time raid by Favail.

NONE have seen serious opposition really.

Stop the pve and come play rvr. Bored of having to kill guards for rp.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
So the last few weeks have seen 3 relic raids by albion.

1 An `alarm clock` raid by the spanish crew.
2 A `red bull` raid by me.
3 A prime time raid by Favail.

NONE have seen serious opposition really.

Stop the pve and come play rvr. Bored of having to kill guards for rp.

You created the great desire for pve. Like zerg wasn't enough, you got all relics.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Well when you load up it gives a figure of how many people are currently on the server. When I log onto hib at a fairly prime time, there are currently 350ish people logged on .. when you get values on the server select screen of "Excal current population 1400-1500" .. you often wonder where all the numbers come from. I can't quote alb or mid figures, i can only state what information i have. Ok, it's 1:06am gmt, here are the current figures visible to me:
Total population - 599
599-144 = 455.
If, according to you, all realms have similar numbers, that means the remainder of the numbers has to be divided by 2 (mid + alb = 455)
455/2 = 227.5
Ofcourse ... last time i did basic maths, which was a little over 7 years ago and i passed with flying colours:

You do realise that we see the same disparity between what the login server lists as the total number of people online, and what a /who shows on Albion? i.e. things don't quite add up as they should (even taking a % anon into account), I suspect mids see the same thing also.

You also made the assumption that Hibernia doesn't have any anon players in your calculation

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
well since i was comparing similar specs, ie first the bolt spec, where hibs/mids get no spec line dd. hence, as their main dd spell when bolts are down, they use the values i stated

Proves to me you are incompetant as you just compared 5 very different specs where i was comparing basic values, bolt spec first, then tapper damage followed by dotter damage then pb damage. i wasn't comparing the specs that contain similar spells, such as:.
actualy u did compare the specs that contain'd similar spells, u compared 4 dmg type's and left out the most common 1, witch if u wanna do a proper comparesment u should keep that in mind, but fair i didnt see u wrote on the bolt spec...

RandomDotCom said:
light eld; matter cabby; dark runi for their nearsight. these are 3 VERY different specs while containing the similarity of having nearsight.

rune runi; mana chanter; mind sorc. again, three VERY different specs while all containg the similarity of elemental debuffs.
all of ur other spec's contained dmg spell's witch these aint...

RandomDotCom said:
<cough> aren't you forgetting the theugist? Air spec, mass stun pet? Obviously another silly comment made by ... oh look, he's an alb!
right, mass stun pet ? u cant be "mass stunned" anymore, they fixed that a few patch's ago, u will get an immuniti timer aint long but u will get it, and theurg pet's only work's on 1 target while shroom's just move's along to the next target

RandomDotCom said:
Total population - 599
599-144 = 455.
455/2 = 227.5
sry i forgot there is no ano peeps / peeps idleing in login screen at all on excal server...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Just did the same test on alb:

Login server = 492

/who = 152
acording to ramdomdotcom alb r actualy underpopulated then !!!!

4 CET : and just did it on excal, 250 and shows 72 on /who again, can u explain why alb seem to have around 30% (give or take)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
after a day with no relics i find that i prefer having none , never need to go near a tower or or keep again.

/bliss

ohh and stop this redbull raid talk , better call it alarmclock , alarmclock raid sounds less like an excuse :)

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
4 CET : and just did it on excal, 250 and shows 72 on /who again, can u explain why alb seem to have around 30% (give or take)

Prolly tired after last AC-raid :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
trycornright said:
mass stun pet ? u cant be "mass stunned" anymore, they fixed that a few patch's ago, u will get an immuniti timer aint long but u will get it, and theurg pet's only work's on 1 target while shroom's just move's along to the next target

you can't from cabalist pet, you can from air theu pets. Suggest you do some minor tests.

Current hib population is 18 (including me and not anon) at 6:19am, total server population 103.

As to the firgures i did say:

RandomDotCom said:
i can only state what information i have.

So obviously i can't say who are anon and who aren't. But if you get all 3 realms to state their figures at the same time, add those together, take away from total value. Take value that you have left, divide by the 3, assuming that there are an equal number of /anon on each server, that then add this value to the first value that you had from the seperate realms, giving an estimate on the actual figures. Also, XML takes into account all people on the server i'm guessing ? So if everyone who plays on say mid/pry, then plays on hib/excal once a week, this will affect numbers. So technically it is impossible to state who is under populated or not. Alb may be underpopulated after a nice "redbull raid" cuz they need sleep, or at 4cet peeps (school kids) are in bed, affecting population values. Anyway, rambling on ...

as for the proof that fire wizzy does 1600+ damage, i went into rvr and actively died to test this :p

blackmagician, a fire wizzy, bolted me for 1636, look at screeny for proof, and random albs can ask in game for his spec if you don't believe me :p

McCoder

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Random scout shoots you for 1000+ with capped resists.

givf that spec and template !! I'm a random scout, i never do that much damage except for when someone brings their graycon bb to rvr to fire siegeengines

RandomDotCom said:
as for the proof that fire wizzy does 1600+ damage, i went into rvr and actively died to test this :p

blackmagician, a fire wizzy, bolted me for 1636, look at screeny for proof, and random albs can ask in game for his spec if you don't believe me :p

proof ?? pfft , in your eagerness to discredit albs you probably dropped all resists :m00:

dont get mad , get even

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
pointless conversation here atmo as:
hibz will say and think they r right
mid will say and think they r right
albz will say and think they r right

so albz will claim it wasnt AC as it started early and they as usual started farm session/keeptaking/realmmission than saw an oportunity to take relic
than say that mids/hibs had 3 relic each so long so they deserve to have 6

mids will claim it was and they didnt had many deffenders and they couldnt do anything agains zerg and whine about albz getting 6 relics and massive zerg

hib will whine about albz getting 6 relic and still zerging

if u play for a realm u will support ur realm and ur realm mates
end of story...

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Random gay scout leecher number 90385838587
QUOTE]

How do you not leech in a zerg? and no I am not gay. You must pretty much be the saddest, most 1sided poor sod of a human being playing hib. Good thing the rest of your realm aint.

you dont need relics for your casters, you have baselinestun. you have all the time in the world to kill ppl. Firewizz have dam spell, the end. if he dont kill on 2 spells, he dont kill at all.

Ohh I forgot, you play the underpowered Chanter, the poor class that have no utility at all, neither in PvE or RvR. hardmode char. :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
so much shit talking here it almost hurts :p

this raid was primetime, it ended late but thats the way NF relic taking works nowadays. i agree the other two raids were really retarded but there isnt much you can do about those anymore, but it seems everyone is so bitter they don't give albs a single shred of respect anymore

being biased is part of this game i guess, since everyone has their own realm, but my fucking god at some people :p take a step back and look at other realms as real people aswell, finding ways to have their own fun.. if those guys have fun doing a relicraid, so what?

personally the more albs on a hib keep the better, if im not busy with something ill bring my eld and farm many yarpees. 'we got outzerged so we cba to defend'.. such a shit excuse :D

and the class balance comparison.. well.. not even going to reply to that, its so fucking pointless, based on bridgecamping rvr experience, etc. if you're going to rant about something, do it about something you have even the slightest clue about? :p

edit - post sounded a bit harsh, oh well.. seriously tho, wert, im quite ashamed to read so much nonsense from someone in the same realm as me

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
edit - post sounded a bit harsh, oh well.. seriously tho, wert, im quite ashamed to read so much nonsense from someone in the same realm as me

maybe

McCoder said:
proof ?? pfft , in your eagerness to discredit albs you probably dropped all resists

dont get mad , get even

Not everyone has a template, or can afford a template, or maybe currently making a template. And i did get even :) that particular took 5+ minutes to kill a tower captain + my grp of a bm, my eld and a warden + my bb. The grp consisted of Magon, Blindguardian, Blackmagician, random rr1 pally, rr7 mincer and an rr5 theu. Should have killed us in seconds with 6 relics, RR advantage and larger grp. Not implying anything in particular.

Baldrian said:
you dont need relics for your casters, you have baselinestun. you have all the time in the world to kill ppl. Firewizz have dam spell, the end. if he dont kill on 2 spells, he dont kill at all.

:) learn your characters :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mirt said:

might be the Vampiir thing you got going there ;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
maybe

Not everyone has a template, or can afford a template, or maybe currently making a template. And i did get even :) that particular took 5+ minutes to kill a tower captain + my grp of a bm, my eld and a warden + my bb. The grp consisted of Magon, Blindguardian, Blackmagician, random rr1 pally, rr7 mincer and an rr5 theu. Should have killed us in seconds with 6 relics, RR advantage and larger grp. Not implying anything in particular.

:) learn your characters :)

I have, then I started reading your thread and found out its not needed.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
dub said:
after a day with no relics i find that i prefer having none , never need to go near a tower or or keep again.

/bliss

ohh and stop this redbull raid talk , better call it alarmclock , alarmclock raid sounds less like an excuse :)

if you set your alarm clock for 8pm I'd be a bit worried really...

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
if you set your alarm clock for 8pm I'd be a bit worried really...

u know what he means, the redbull raid is just an excuse, or we can call mid raids coffeeraids, or maybe tea with a bit of sugar raids..

oh and i agree dub, now we don't have to care at all about our front anymore :D

McCoder

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
McCoder said:
proof ?? pfft , in your eagerness to discredit albs you probably dropped all resists

dont get mad , get even

Not everyone has a template, or can afford a template, or maybe currently making a template.

oh i know full well, im a casual player , i dont have neither the time nor the plats to get a 1337 template, and until last weekend i didnt even have a bb

i didnt want to have a bb , but these days you either have a bb or you leech it seems

it isnt about the skillz anymore, its about time, time to camp and farm and get ubah template , ML10, bb .....

yeah, there are exceptions, i know

RandomDotCom said:
And i did get even that particular took 5+ minutes to kill a tower captain + my grp of a bm, my eld and a warden + my bb. The grp consisted of Magon, Blindguardian, Blackmagician, random rr1 pally, rr7 mincer and an rr5 theu. Should have killed us in seconds with 6 relics, RR advantage and larger grp. Not implying anything in particular.

by saying "get even" i meant "take relics back"

McCoder

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
so much shit talking here it almost hurts

Vodkafairy, didnt quote the whole thing, but im saying "right on" to it all !!

:worthy:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Mids didnt defend, so we deserved to lose the relic.
Simple as that.

But albs patting themselves on the back for outnumbering the enemy 10 to 1 literally? with hibs pounding the little resistance there was.
Hardly tactics more than sheer numbers

I cant complain tho, farmed them for 102k rps :p
f8 /face 1111111111111 \o/

Chronictank

FH is my second home
RandomDotCom said:
theres more to this screny than it seems :eek7:
zerg.jpg

sorry bored at work :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
u know what he means, the redbull raid is just an excuse, or we can call mid raids coffeeraids, or maybe tea with a bit of sugar raids..

oh and i agree dub, now we don't have to care at all about our front anymore :D

No we don't know what he means. Raid started at 8pm - there is nothing to excuse. Bizarre calling a 8pm raid "alarmclock", "redbull" or anything else. Only excuses I read here are the ones from mids (egged on by a bitter hib or 2) as to why they didn't defend...

"There were no defenders as we're too k00l to care"
"All the mids had gone to bed as it was gone midnight in the Gobi desert"
"Grats albs you ruined the game so we didn't want to play with you anymore"
"Clustering is coming so only you n00bs care about relics! (but I'll come on here and whine anyway)"
"Aliens kidnapped all our players and albs are lame zergers for taking advantage"
"The dog did it"
"Freddie Starr ate my hamster"

If I've missed any out please complete the list :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Mids didnt defend, so we deserved to lose the relic.
Simple as that.

But albs patting themselves on the back for outnumbering the enemy 10 to 1 literally? with hibs pounding the little resistance there was.
Hardly tactics more than sheer numbers

I cant complain tho, farmed them for 102k rps :p
f8 /face 1111111111111 \o/

You don't think any other realm would pat themselves on the back in the same situation? Yeah, I can see the Mid/Hib posts now...

"We're quite pleased at getting the relics, though we won't gloat as we just had a bigger zerg and didn't use any real "tactics" (as defined by Calo in his thesis "Tictacz you can gloat about")"

Or not... ;)

And grats on making some rps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom