Congratulations

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations to Favail on her little odins zerg - come relic raid. Turned into a bit of a shambles for various reason we wont go into but she did well trying to herd the zerg towards the goal

:)

And yes, cluster soon but, why not?

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
/point - gogo zerg..

jay we have another relic \0/

and yes frustration is a bitch ;)

cuddled0rf

Fledgling Freddie
on the up side i have an excuse to loose to kagato now ;) on the down side i dont think its worth congratulating a RR by alb, cant speak for mid, but hib simply doesnt have the numbers in rvr to counter you guys atm, guess its shroom crash tictacs if we ever get a relic again :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Was 12 mids in odins when you took bled, vs 54 reported enemies. Grats I guess.

Calo

Part of the furniture
lol yea lots of tacktics u used! u just outnumbered mids, nothing more.

u outnumbered us at nott (tho u managed to actually lose the first time) and because mids were too lazy we didn't fix the hole and u came back and took nott (yet again outnumbering big time).

Most mids logged anyway because we don't care THAT hard about relics like u do apparantly it means alot to u.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
cuddled0rf said:
guess its shroom crash tictacs if we ever get a relic again :p

Shocked you actually admitted that tictac ;) but does it work with NF?

Heck remember when Albs zerged odins non-stop on the old frontiers in revenge for an AC, frontier zones were down pretty much nightly for a week.

Calo said:
lol yea lots of tacktics u used! u just outnumbered mids, nothing more.

Thats hardly difficult these days eh? Seen more mids in DF past couple of days than I have in the Frontiers.

aiava

Fledgling Freddie
^^

wtf 2 str relics now after cast u guys for 500-700 dmg ill finish u with staff kills xDD wtg albs!!!!! :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
excuse me, but is outnumbering the enemy BIG time , to over-crush em on suprise not a tactic??

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
Most mids logged anyway because we don't care THAT hard about relics like u do apparantly it means alot to u.

LOL

then u woke up.

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
But this is what (some of) you wanted!

Herjulf said:
SHUT UP gaddamnit, you friggin alb sweat secretions. dont spew out a friggin word about alarmclock. throwing stones in glass houses galore.

Mid having tried to reset the good old "daytime" relic raiding, took em smack primetime a week ago.
Only to have me taken nighttime, at 5am cet, 4am gmt. thinking of it every relicraid done by albs since wow release pretty much was nighttime raids.

Dont dare whine, go suck on a babybottle crybaby.

Gifv a primetime relicraid and retake might be "honourable".

:)

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
This should mean less zerging by albs now?

LOL

then i woke up

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz on the 100th morning raid ! biggest numbers on excal and still need to pop relics when ppl sleeping is kinda strong? :puke:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
why couldn't you do this a day before favail? wanted to enjoy refreshing every 5 min to read the whine, but first day of uni today :p <sniff>

grats on relic tho ;)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Thats what you get when theres a bank holiday Monday in .uk shame i went to bed :| :m00:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
Gratz on the 100th morning raid ! biggest numbers on excal and still need to pop relics when ppl sleeping is kinda strong? :puke:

Morning raid?? where the f.... do you live.

Went to bed at 1.30am and there it was pretty much over, only needed relic back to alb.

Started when? 8pm?

Grats albs, didnt actually mind the relic, more the Realm mission we completed with it. :p

Give relic with extra archery damage. :p

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing better than loggin on FH monday morning and see alot id Mid whine :worthy:

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Mids can whine only on their own incopetence, since 2-3 fgm in lord room could have very easily crush mostly rog-suited alb zerg. And yes, I consider this as a good thing - in old frontiers Mids had all STR relics for 2 years like with shortish interrupts and in late OF every attempt to get relics back led to Excalibur crash.
And don't even try to whine about low numbers of mids - what should hibs say? They are the ones who are truly RvR-underpopulated atm.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, 54 Albs is now a massive zerg?
Boy, I guess DaoC numbers are dwindling...
Regards, Glottis

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
cuddled0rf said:
cant speak for mid, but hib simply doesnt have the numbers in rvr to counter you guys atm
Hmmmm so the 3-5 FG hibs camping DC bridge all weekend is not the numbers? well tbh if they wasen't camping that bridge for 5 hours they could have done some serius dmg in alb or mid frontier...

[Whine]think it was a fun fight at bridge though running around solo and getting gnanked by 3FG's+ but nice rp's the times I got a kill or 2 :) [/Whine]

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
grats :)

shame there's not a lot of will from midgard to defend :( was like 4 or 5 stealthers defending inside bledmeer and one group of warlocks outside.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on relic i guess:)

Btw gratz to hibs on attacking glen when it does nothing for you except giving 20% melee dmg to albs but i guess you rather face albs zerklings then even numbered mids.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Honza said:
And don't even try to whine about low numbers of mids - what should hibs say? They are the ones who are truly RvR-underpopulated atm.

aaaa shuuu with you :) the mushrooms makes them the biggest rvr pop :)
ever tried entering a room with 5 animist in it ? guess not so be quiet :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the congrats, a relic was one of the few raids I hadn't run, and we didn't really set out to do it just to get a port up in Mid, but the Mids didn't wanna play so we continued.

The Hibs didn't really help - unless Mids were daft enough to be defending Glenlock instead of Bledmeer or Hlids.

As for morning raid, was a little bit late but we did start about 8pm and I was in bed just after 2am so hardly outside the usually playing hours, would've been nice to get it before midnight while more people were on-line but taking out the necessary keeps does take some time.

As for the first attempt on Notts, what can I say we didn't expect to make a hole and our tower was razed so we expected to lose before we got in, so we weren't fully prepared on rams and it took us too long to to it so we wiped to warlock pb (/yawn). It's not the first time Mids have lost a keep to us becuse they too lazy to repair (perhaps ask those who were camping the ALb boat drop off to help with repairs :m00: )

Thanks to the Albs who have been fighting with me in frontiers for last few weeks and to those who showed up towards the end to finish the job. Thanks to Tinyging for carrying the relic home as I had no clerics left awake in my group :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
think dons grp was the only one trying to steal teh relix!!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
gratz :)

logged on at about 12pm to see we had lost 3 of our keeps and hlid was under siege, joined the defense bg to find a record of 12 mids defending. all who seemed very dissapointed by the turnout when there was 150 or so online. even so, a grp was made to see what could be done, was only one healer so i resorted to playing my 48 buffbot shaman as they didn't have one.

headed towards str relic to almost find the grp going ld due to the lag, when albs were visable there were several 'lols' in the grp ^^

we got farmed to oblivion, and the relic was removed :p -

PS: what were hibs trying to achieve :touch:

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
will never understand why ppl get relic none prime time
its just retarded
and the sad thing is that albs do it most of the time and i play alb :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
infernalwrath said:
will never understand why ppl get relic none prime time
its just retarded
and the sad thing is that albs do it most of the time and i play alb :(

Thought it started at 8pm? If that´s not primetime dunno what is...or maybe you were just demonstrating the meaning of retarded by making such a post? ;)

Nice one Fav, shame I couldnt be there to help :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom