Congratulations

izual

Fledgling Freddie
Alarmclock? Nightime?

Mids allow 2 take 2 towers from notts at 6pm yesterday.

2 Scouts and 1 Infi done this with grp mission. We captured tower und u razzed it. Razzing a tower is easy. ;) WL razzed tower and didnt think of the consequences. So u should be more carefull with towers IN primetime and u can avoid stealing a relic 6 hours later! u dont care about towers --> keeps --> relic.

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
now you got all 6 relics (none taken in primetime?) and yet you still zerg 24/7... good work m8s...

polza

Loyal Freddie
just giv cluster so keep/tower take rvr might actually be worth somethin dno about most peps but dnt feel like doin somethin which just gets reset, seems albs do thou so ohwell.
btw 2 angelheal cba to quote u but its hardly a tactic tbh or some great achievment to outnumber peps.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
izual said:
Alarmclock? Nightime?

Mids allow 2 take 2 towers from notts at 6pm yesterday.

2 Scouts and 1 Infi done this with grp mission. We captured tower und u razzed it. Razzing a tower is easy. ;) WL razzed tower and didnt think of the consequences. So u should be more carefull with towers IN primetime and u can avoid stealing a relic 6 hours later! u dont care about towers --> keeps --> relic.

Tower wasnt claimed so why not raze it? we cant port to nott so why not raze it since it dosnt matter much? But i guess you want us to leave it alone so you can set up siege behind the tower and on the tower... will try to remember that next time you take an unclaimed tower. :)

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Thought it started at 8pm? If that´s not primetime dunno what is...or maybe you were just demonstrating the meaning of retarded by making such a post? ;)

Nice one Fav, shame I couldnt be there to help :drink:
alb got not and all towers @ 11:30 and it was the first keep they got soooo u do the math mister i am not retarded and i was not there to know but i still commend like i was there

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
people that said it started around 8 pm, was it cet or english summer time (+2 hours iirc)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I still saw quite a few mid boats heading out to Alb or Hib (With people on them!) during the 5-6hrs of RVR that I took part in. Was nice to get a realm mission under my belt. T

The fact that somebody said lets pee off the mids and open the gate was a bonus, to get the relic and piss you off even more was priceless.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Huntingtons said:
people that said it started around 8 pm, was it cet or english summer time (+2 hours iirc)

The time change is either +0 or +1 unless you happen to use CET in outer mongolia if I recall correctly.

So its either 8pm or 9pm.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
1) People talking about non prime-time:

Shut the hell up you moaning jerkasses. That raid started WELL in prime time, and we carried on and on because you wouldnt come out and defend. You only have yourselves to blame. You could have easily ended our raid before 10pm had you so wished, and we would have gone back to farming Towers and Bridges.

2)People moaning about us outnumbering you:

What do you want us to do? Wait till you have 80 people guarding the relic and then come and knock on the door?? Dont be an imbecile. You had PLENTY of opportunity to get a defensive force in order, but again, you didnt want to come out and defend. You only have yourselves to blame.

Personally i was quite disappointed to see barely 1fg of Mids come to defend their Relic, and im sure others were too, but after hours of work we werent leaving without that tinfoil covered piece of shit you call a relic.

All gets reset come cluster anyway. Hopefully then there will be no excuses.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
Thanks for the congrats, a relic was one of the few raids I hadn't run, and we didn't really set out to do it just to get a port up in Mid, but the Mids didn't wanna play so we continued.

The Hibs didn't really help - unless Mids were daft enough to be defending Glenlock instead of Bledmeer or Hlids.

As for morning raid, was a little bit late but we did start about 8pm and I was in bed just after 2am so hardly outside the usually playing hours, would've been nice to get it before midnight while more people were on-line but taking out the necessary keeps does take some time.

As for the first attempt on Notts, what can I say we didn't expect to make a hole and our tower was razed so we expected to lose before we got in, so we weren't fully prepared on rams and it took us too long to to it so we wiped to warlock pb (/yawn). It's not the first time Mids have lost a keep to us becuse they too lazy to repair (perhaps ask those who were camping the ALb boat drop off to help with repairs :m00: )

Thanks to the Albs who have been fighting with me in frontiers for last few weeks and to those who showed up towards the end to finish the job. Thanks to Tinyging for carrying the relic home as I had no clerics left awake in my group :)

thanks for slagging my grp off while u know nothing about it...

so camping dropoff spot?

lets see: We go to nott to help mids, we charge tower and notice there are about 50 albs inside (1fg vs 50 albs = dead fg) so we think, HEY! lets kill some and run to the water and maybe albs will come and hunt us!
Next thing is that we get 10k rp in 10 mins off albs trying to kill us in the water (so far your "dropoff point camping fg")
Then we go to hib bled tower to kill them there to get port back(didn't know that running from nott to bled is camping the dropoff point but that seems to be your opinion)

after that , u guys move in to nott thx to the hole, we port from bled to glen, we go all the way to nott, go in from the backdoor, kill few albs, the mids inside nott charge outside , we kill all albs there. ( in the mean while we are still camping dropoff point btw, just that we can summon ghosts to camp it for us!)

yes we didnt repair the wall because there were ennough mids to do so and its not something we understand as "fun" and we play this game for fun so no we didn't do that.

anyway grats with the relics, u deserved them well because mids didn't defend really ;)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
thanks for slagging my grp off while u know nothing about it...

so camping dropoff spot?

lets see: We go to nott to help mids, we charge tower and notice there are about 50 albs inside (1fg vs 50 albs = dead fg) so we think, HEY! lets kill some and run to the water and maybe albs will come and hunt us!
Next thing is that we get 10k rp in 10 mins off albs trying to kill us in the water (so far your "dropoff point camping fg")

Did I touch a nerve? Actually I wasn't referring to that bit of drop off camping which almost ruined the raid as alot of Albs tried to fight you in water. That was a sensible thing to do. You couldn't have repaired at that point as T1 was still standing.

I was referring to the group camping the drop off as our two boats of people came back, allowing us to kill those people then charge at an unrepaired hole.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
infernalwrath said:
alb got not and all towers @ 11:30 and it was the first keep they got soooo u do the math mister i am not retarded and i was not there to know but i still commend like i was there

It was 10.52 on my clock when we got all the towers at Notts, I know cos one of group said they were logging for bed and was taking piss for it being a bit early :)

The raid started a good two hour earlier with a bg being made and us going hmmmm.....where do we fancy playing tonight. You can't take a relic from behind a wall in 30 mins, takes alot of time so you can't really expect raid to start and finish before midnight :(

You could though defend with more numbers and slow things down had we taken Notts + towers at say 11.52 chances are bed would've seemed like the sensible option rather than Bled :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You whine if its past 12 pm
You whine if we zerg primetime
You whine if we ninja raid

What would you prefer, written warning in advance and a 30 alb limit?

This raid was pure and simple, we made no attempt to hide our intentions, we were attacking for around 6 hours straight, thats more then enough time to prepare defenses, if the other mids refused to help, thats your realms failure, not ours.

Fact is the raid was such a fumbling shambles of albs working at cross-purposes, any half hearted decent organised counter attack would of stopped us dead. I ran the full length of the frontier carrying the boat solo unchallenged lol.

As mentioned already, we only wanted to complete our realm mission and piss of the enemy, anything more was a bonus.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
It was 10.52 on my clock when we got all the towers at Notts, I know cos one of group said they were logging for bed and was taking piss for it being a bit early :)

Then, presumably. if you are in the UK and quoting 10.52pm it would have been almost midnight and past midnight in a fair number of European countries?
These days I suppose it's difficult to argue just what is and isn't prime time but a raid which continues on past midnight on a Sunday evening wouldn't be my first choice of definition.

Congratulations on taking the relic, for those who RvR as their main form of enjoyment for DAoC it's an achievement.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
Gratz on the 100th morning raid ! biggest numbers on excal and still need to pop relics when ppl sleeping is kinda strong? :puke:
Ahh, such quality whine, to bad your barking up the wrong tree.

Unless you go to bed at 8 in the evenings?

I also noticed several others whining away in the usual fashion about morning raids.

Not the most brilliant of posts, why whine when you obviosly dont have a clue?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Favail, nice job. :cheers:

RVR is soo booring nowadays with mids and hibs refusing to come out and play in a setting where they don`t have a clear advantage (8 vs 8) :(. Only npc`s to kill and the odd stealher/warlock in mid most of the time.

I blame mids and hibs for beeing lazy.

Let`s see how long it will take us to get the 6 relics after clustering if you keep avoiding us like that.

I think Albion excall is better prepared for clustering than mid and hib excall...

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Docs said:
Ahh, such quality whine, to bad your barking up the wrong tree.

Unless you go to bed at 8 in the evenings?

I also noticed several others whining away in the usual fashion about morning raids.

Not the most brilliant of posts, why whine when you obviosly dont have a clue?

Why do u even post when u dont even have a damn clue?

Originally Posted by Javai
It was 10.52 on my clock when we got all the towers at Notts, I know cos one of group said they were logging for bed and was taking piss for it being a bit early

read little boy!

bult

Loyal Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Grats Favail, nice job. :cheers:

RVR is soo booring nowadays with mids and hibs refusing to come out and play in a setting where they don`t have a clear advantage (8 vs 8) :(. Only npc`s to kill and the odd stealher/warlock in mid most of the time.

I blame mids and hibs for beeing lazy.

Let`s see how long it will take us to get the 6 relics after clustering if you keep avoiding us like that.

I think Albion excall is better prepared for clustering than mid and hib excall...

Hibs dont have an advantage in 8vs8.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
As i said the last couple of AC raids you did, why do something at odd hours when you can do it at "primetime"

You have far superior numbers and you obviously took advantage of that last night. Keep on doing so tbfh. Grats

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Netcode said:
Why do u even post when u dont even have a damn clue?

Originally Posted by Javai
It was 10.52 on my clock when we got all the towers at Notts, I know cos one of group said they were logging for bed and was taking piss for it being a bit early

read little boy!

aha you go to bed at half 10 ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Well look at the bright side, AD will most definately be out rvring more often! ^_^

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I'll stick with facts b4 I got banned again :)

Before the Alb raid:

Mids "let" Hibs have Blendrake giving Hib insta port. t1 Blendrake was unclaimed, t3 was low level, yet neither was took (yes I know a few mids including me tried.)

Albs attacked Nott at around 10:00 CEST,
Mids defended and defeated Albs around 11:00 CEST
Mids who's backbone are the Scandinavian players now start to log off.
The rest of the Mids disperse, some take Hild towers, and some tried to take Blend towers.
Mids do not repair hole in wall at Nott :(
Albs come back and take Nott easily around 00:00 CEST
Albs take Glen t4, Mids go to take it back but Hibs take and defend Glen t1 Hibs camping tower means Mids loose easy access to port and docks.
Mids now have to walk from Fens or get boat from Avakr
12 Mids (including me) were at Bledmeer defending.
54 Albs took Bledmeer from the 12.
Meanwhile the few left at Glenlock are feeding the Hibs RPs, Hib tower unclaimed is green 100% the door 100%, and both hookpoints on Glenlock free and available, Hibs have 1 treb up and Glenlock wall 16%. Like wtf is all that about? How incompetent can mids be :(
Albs went to Hild and took keep with ease (from I think 7 defenders).
Albs took relic bringing and placing it 02:54 CEST Monday morning.

Flimgoblin said:
... shame there's not a lot of will from Midgard to defend :(
Javai said:
... but the Mids didn't wanna play so we continued.
Boobz said:
we carried on and on because you wouldnt come out and defend...

It wasn't the fact "mids didn't defend", it was the fact there were so few online to defend, FoM, the biggest alliance on Excal/Mid had hardly anyone online at all, FoM is of course mostly Scandinavian, they are one hour ahead and have no Bank holiday. (I'm a Brit btw hence online). All, and I mean ALL mids in NF were in Jamtland or Odin’s /who emain, /who breifine /who Hadrians all showed 0 Mids there.

I’m not whining and I certainly have no complaints about this Alb Relic Raid, but it does piss me off when Albs who haven’t got a clue how Excal/Mid works says crap like the above.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It used to be that you hit a mid keep at 10:30 BST you would have 100 mids attacking within 10 minutes.

You used to be able to set your watch by it.

Sure it wasn't super early for those in CET but 11pm is hardly late night. I'd have expected more at 10pm of course, but having only 12 mids to defend? that's not just the time to blame there.

Calo

Part of the furniture
the good part is:

we don't need to care at all anymore about our keeps & towers.
aslong as i can port to alb or hib to solo or run in grp its all fine :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
It used to be that you hit a mid keep at 10:30 BST you would have 100 mids attacking within 10 minutes.

Sure it wasn't super early for those in CET but 11pm is hardly late night. I'd have expected more at 10pm of course, but having only 12 mids to defend? that's not just the time to blame there.

True, most mids just don't care anymore about trying to defend. might it be that they find it boring like me or, who knows what reason.

I remember a hib rr in OF where they were on second door of mjollnir when it was announced on AS, i was in uppland so i was first at the relickeep, in less then 2 mins u had 100 mids and hibs were already dead after 20secs.

was pretty impressive

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

maybe what happened to the other relics that albs now possess played a major role in the general attitude to defend ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom