Congratulations

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
seriously? i live in antwerp! :D

next time tell me so i can go and stalk u

I'm serious yes... and i'll tell my parents to lock the doors and keep the dog inside the house! :)

Then again with Brack sleeping till lunchtime who needs one :eek7:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
is that an invitation?

Yeah bring on the Luri's the only thing I like more than taking keeps is defending them :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Yeah bring on the Luri's the only thing I like more than taking keeps is defending them :)

few days ago some guy was trying my eld and i said on vent 'give favail a hug with my luri please!' :p

he was too slow tho :(

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
few days ago some guy was trying my eld and i said on vent 'give favail a hug with my luri please!' :p

he was too slow tho :(

Was that the same day Kippie and Stajjijjon (sp?) were both nuking my lovely purple ass :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
no! if we whine more, flim has more work to do here, less time to spend ingame which makes it easier for us to take relics.

its all part of a big plan, seriously

nah I can't play daoc from work :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
i take back what i said the other day, was very nice to see you not add on our fights several times. :) shame that after you left (i think?) and ttt, megan etc joined, they added on every opportunity ofc

make sure they never get grps imo! and cu in frontier :)

well tbh VF that was because EVERY FIGHT we had last night we got added on by a fgh - with the exception of about 2 - we visited DC bridge about 3 times the whole night but every time it seamed we got into a decent fight there a fgh piling in. Not to mention when we were fighting a fgm and 4 hibs piled in helped the mids then fucked off after we had died. Shit happens /rel /reb find them and kill them, (were fighting dotmonsters grp in the graveyard).

btw both ttt and magon are part of our set gg - so your gonna see alot of them.

TBH m8 imo u should be instructing members of your own realm who dont help your cause.

Just to let u know we run set gg on sun, mon, wed and fri - so any other times it will be a pug/random.

oh and yes i left - had a wank scheduled before hot chocci and bed.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Lisaliten said:
albs :puke:

Film - isnt this now bannable under the new coc? im unable to find any reference to subject matter in this post :)

Ps. gratz to us

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
ttt and magon are part of our set gg -

Isn't ttt the one who hits with foam weapons, judging from the damage logs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calaclya said:
Film - isnt this now bannable under the new coc? im unable to find any reference to subject matter in this post :)

Ps. gratz to us

nah I think they were trying to congratulate but got the wrong smilie :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mirt said:

feel free to duel him then dude :) He always welcomes free rps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
well tbh VF that was because EVERY FIGHT we had last night we got added on by a fgh - with the exception of about 2 - we visited DC bridge about 3 times the whole night but every time it seamed we got into a decent fight there a fgh piling in. Not to mention when we were fighting a fgm and 4 hibs piled in helped the mids then fucked off after we had died. Shit happens /rel /reb find them and kill them, (were fighting dotmonsters grp in the graveyard).

btw both ttt and magon are part of our set gg - so your gonna see alot of them.

TBH m8 imo u should be instructing members of your own realm who dont help your cause.

Just to let u know we run set gg on sun, mon, wed and fri - so any other times it will be a pug/random.

oh and yes i left - had a wank scheduled before hot chocci and bed.

ye i know the adding hibs were a pain, we never added on you tho :)

and who's this fucktard thats stalking me? bet its arabian of the free rps crew?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Calaclya said:
feel free to duel him then dude :) He always welcomes free rps

tell him rather than zerging the fuck out of everything to try something 1v1, could do with a laugh.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:

Its the HO merc that chases you out of his clerics healrange every time and dies there together with his friend Tinyging ;)

Always a pleassure killing those 2 mercs when bg´d, and they are 3k+ units away from their clerics.

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Its the HO merc that chases you out of his clerics healrange every time and dies there together with his friend Tinyging ;)

Always a pleassure killing those 2 mercs when bg´d, and they are 3k+ units away from their clerics.

yup and were now wize to your little plan - were still learning m8 and our gg has only run out three times, dont worry - soon were gonna be the biggest boil on your little skanky ass m8. Keep fighting us, we will learn, then were gonna beat u again and again and again. Still as you can ony nuke me for 235 it give's my cleric's plently of time to get to me, i believe they may even stop off for a pint on the way. I would have thought a rr10 nuker <chuckles> such as yourself would have used his points more effectivly.

Keep up the strafing :cheers:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
can ony nuke me for 235

yea grawen sooks! :((((((

or

moc3 against high resists without 3 pow relics = like that? COULD IT BE???

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ops i forgot your rr11 now, so easy to forget such a non-entity :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Was that the same day Kippie and Stajjijjon (sp?) were both nuking my lovely purple ass :(

wasn't me playing eld yesterday or the time before, i have to play warden for now since we lack one :) - seriously though, yesterday was so nasty, you added on so many of our fights it almost got frustrating at one point :p

also saw a certain Cerdin out adding.. /ponder ;P

anyways, was a fun night anyways, lots to fight :) you must be close to rr10 now favail? just ding already ffs!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
seriously though, yesterday was so nasty, you added on so many of our fights it almost got frustrating at one point :p

Only reason that happens is cos 'your' fights are on the main path from Bolg to DC, and my group only ran that once all evening :) After that we went to play at Surs for a while, with Nuclear, Akagi and crew then took boats to Crim and finally to the bridge.

And still a good 2-3 weeks off rr10 unless things go mad when/if we cluster :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
yea grawen sooks! :((((((

or

moc3 against high resists without 3 pow relics = like that? COULD IT BE???

no it wasnt moc but my resists are my best feature - 63% cold (Friar resist + AoM ftw), and to be perfectly honest with the amount of util u mids have got u can FO about the relics!

Marc

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
also saw a certain Cerdin out adding.. /ponder ;P

He was with us. I talked him into comming out of retirement :D

As for the adding. Well, you added on us fighting mids so we returned the favour when you were fighting mids. Not that 2 wrongs make a right of course, but still you were fair game :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
enough of the adding whine already - whine about adds is now banned in the CoC, so shaddup.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
yup and were now wize to your little plan - were still learning m8 and our gg has only run out three times, dont worry - soon were gonna be the biggest boil on your little skanky ass m8. Keep fighting us, we will learn, then were gonna beat u again and again and again. Still as you can ony nuke me for 235 it give's my cleric's plently of time to get to me, i believe they may even stop off for a pint on the way. I would have thought a rr10 nuker <chuckles> such as yourself would have used his points more effectivly.

Keep up the strafing :cheers:

Yeah, that´ll happen. ;)

Problem for you is that you could have 99% coldresist, since I can pop ml9, send pet on you and staff you to death together with my pet since you never get healed while so far away anyways.

Btw, how does it feel to have 63% coldresist, being nuked for 235 and still always be so far away (or so slow) that you cant make it back into healrange before dying?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Only reason that happens is cos 'your' fights are on the main path from Bolg to DC, and my group only ran that once all evening :) After that we went to play at Surs for a while, with Nuclear, Akagi and crew then took boats to Crim and finally to the bridge.

And still a good 2-3 weeks off rr10 unless things go mad when/if we cluster :)

well it was near the normally uncamped crau bridge, its usually safe from adds :/

and marc - i dont remember us adding on you on purpose at all, i was really tired and might have forgotten things tho. afaik we never added on anyone on purpose, but i might remember wrong cus i was tired :p nice to see synergy out again tho ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
well it was near the normally uncamped crau bridge, its usually safe from adds :/

and marc - i dont remember us adding on you on purpose at all, i was really tired and might have forgotten things tho. afaik we never added on anyone on purpose, but i might remember wrong cus i was tired :p nice to see synergy out again tho ;)

bolg->crau takes you straight over that bridge :)

now less add whine :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
bolg->crau takes you straight over that bridge :)

now less add whine :p

can i whine about that guy putting fake quotes of me in his signature then?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

It was shortly after a large Mid/Alb fight right on the water's edge there so people hadn't moved out of the area (in fact we were waiting for our cleric and mincer cos one of em didn't leave Bolg when we did), we do also run there a fair bit to grab the grogans/grannies in the area cos the grey Torcs just North of Bolg don't cut it and pets any larger (like Earthshakers and Bloodletters) make mezzing impossible :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom