Congratulations to Albion!

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Maybe you should get a clue before posting? I dont play DAoC anymore so do you actually have a point?

very good 'i dont play this game any more and because u do u have no life and i can tell u how much of a waste of space u r!'

if ur still at school, grow up, if ur not, seriously consider going back because ur a fuckin idiot

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Who's the girl now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!111

That would be you again I guesse , your the only one talking about getting stiff nipples , I seen that effect before on girls when they get a nice present , just like the alb's got from the hib's.........

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
playing bra eller anus on repeat and reading this thread is wicked.

Eroa

Banned
CstasY said:
Maybe you should get a clue before posting? I dont play DAoC anymore so do you actually have a point?

So maybe you should follow that advice even more then and stop caring so much over a game that you dont even play.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
very good 'i dont play this game any more and because u do u have no life and i can tell u how much of a waste of space u r!'

Quote me where i said anyone who plays DAoC is a waste of space?

Oh.. :m00:

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
Krait said:
Throwing peanuts works better. ;)

I would, but I'd prolly be accused of running a non primetime Peanut-Throwing and have a 3 billion page thread on here about it.......... :D

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
sucks7.jpg

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
That would be you again I guesse , your the only one talking about getting stiff nipples , I seen that effect before on girls when they get a nice present , just like the alb's got from the hib's.........

Awww, Damon didn't get a present. :(

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Thrinnor said:
I would, but I'd prolly be accused of running a non primetime Peanut-Throwing and have a 3 billion page thread on here about it.......... :D

lol :clap:
so true :(

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Quote me where i said anyone who plays DAoC is a waste of space?

Oh.. :m00:

not refering to u saying about everyone but its what ur saying to remi

sorry for the language, boss had me pissed off, hes gone now, so roll on the weekend :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Cough

Eroa said:
So maybe you should follow that advice even more then and stop caring so much over a game that you dont even play.

Big hint of the day = use ignore imo ;)

duggie

Fledgling Freddie
i dont know y the hibs can not defend 2 relic keeps,there respose to stop us getting the other 2 relics was quick enough, and as mid does relic raids most of the time in prime time,it should be np not with wot they did afterwards,as we cannot attack 2 relic keeps at one time ,it should not be to hard for them to defend one or even give it a try ,as alb and mid would prob only go for the str relics any way,so only one relic keep to watch realy,plus look at how much fun u lot had doing it.

by the way was about 10 of us left in the tower when u got the shrooms in the windows ,(damn hard to get a target to cast mjoliner on u with out getting cant see target),was no where to move with out getting nuked in the room= we all dead in 20 secs,but thats the way it goes ,just my 10 pence worth but it was fun tho.

Dug 46 Thane . only defender of the last relic

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
duggie said:
i dont know y the hibs can not defend 2 relic keeps,there respose to stop us getting the other 2 relics was quick enough, and as mid does relic raids most of the time in prime time,it should be np not with wot they did afterwards,as we cannot attack 2 relic keeps at one time ,it should not be to hard for them to defend one or even give it a try ,as alb and mid would prob only go for the str relics any way,so only one relic keep to watch realy,plus look at how much fun u lot had doing it.

by the way was about 10 of us left in the tower when u got the shrooms in the windows ,(damn hard to get a target to cast mjoliner on u with out getting cant see target),was no where to move with out getting nuked in the room= we all dead in 20 secs,but thats the way it goes ,just my 10 pence worth but it was fun tho.

Dug 46 Thane . only defender of the last relic

Hey Dug, remember meeting you at the relic keep. Too bad it took you to long to repair doors alone :( Anyways, I think Hibs know that in the long run, the very long run, they will not last with 6 relics. And they treasure power relics far above the melee relics. They knew by giving Albion the str relics that their power relics would probably be left safe a while. Albion don't have a history for going for power relics without melee ones. And Migard have a history for going for strength relics first.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
well I say get off of the boards and back into the frontiers and fight it out!
I want Realm Wars! Yes bring on the weekend...shame I got all the ML crap to do! :(

Ziva

Fluffy
Let's keep personal flaming out of this thread and have some respect please.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Fun n games had by all, heh.

Id just like to question the 30% whiff rate.

As I remember, hitting blade turn counts as a "miss", so with pbt (and personal bts and animist bomber blade turns), I wonder if that 30% isnt more like 15% swinging at air like some kid at the baseball special olympics and 15% hitting something that gives you a miss message.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sarumancer said:
Fun n games had by all, heh.

Id just like to question the 30% whiff rate.

As I remember, hitting blade turn counts as a "miss", so with pbt (and personal bts and animist bomber blade turns), I wonder if that 30% isnt more like 15% swinging at air like some kid at the baseball special olympics and 15% hitting something that gives you a miss message.

It does. And if Aldrick is MA he will often be the one breaking the BT artificially increasing his miss-rate.

Thats why I asked for the complete log. If its too long put it on a website as .TXT file so we can SEE it for ourselves.

Im pretty sure my druid doesnt even have a 30% miss-rate when you exclude (Pulsing) blade-turn.

Anyhow the small report Aldrick posted makes as much sense as posting:

745 attempts to cast a spell
567 interrupted
56 amnesia'ed
74 outright resisted
rest was a hit with on avg. 34.6% resists

well.. actually that would make more sense since the failed spells where split out why they failed :O

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you keep whining puppet about interupt? Its a known fact hibernia are the ultraeasy path to choose. Sure, keep play there but dont come here whine about others who are the only ones to come close to your fotm status.

Almost got this far that if a hib group lose a fight then most people laugh and agree on that they are utter noobs.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Why do you keep whining puppet about interupt? Its a known fact hibernia are the ultraeasy path to choose. Sure, keep play there but dont come here whine about others who are the only ones to come close to your fotm status.

Almost got this far that if a hib group lose a fight then most people laugh and agree on that they are utter noobs.

? What you on? Im making a simple comparision between two things and you see it as interruption whine ?

Just making the statement that in order to analyze melee you need to include all stuff. Since BT's arent listed it makes up for alot of error since they're listed under misses.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:

Yep then they suck as hard as Alb groups loosing to melee groups when they use SOS and BOF (twice)

Those statements mean nothing and are only flame-baits and contrary to what you might think sometimes Hibs loose fights too. Such generalisations and self-pity dont make you play better nor do they make you look better on the forums

Why is it if you win you play better and when we win its because we are playing easymode and should win 100% or be noobs.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

What is the use for tanks when hibs have bodyguard :( /quit

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so if a alb group wins it was the hibs who played better but albs won because of their extreme fotm advantage?

And do i care how i look on the forums? Not at all. Not like im mr popular, and the people who dislike me from the start wont start to like me because i write sensible things on a forum. Its about the same as you. Doesnt matter what you write, most people will still dislike you from alb and mid. Myself included.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Och

Fadeh said:

Let's face it, even Stre relics back didn't made your attitude better.
Depression? ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Ok so if a alb group wins it was the hibs who played better but albs won because of their extreme fotm advantage?

Nope, all Im saying its not as black & white as you preach. The way you talk:

If Hibs loose against Albs they're noobs.

Makes like its a 100% certified win. Its not; its more of like grey-boundary thing. Sure sometimes Hibs suck; I admit that. Yes at times I suck too.

The biggest problem in your 'whine' is that you will NEVER surpass to the state where you think 'Hey those Hibs play good' or 'Hey; we didnt do good there'.

Your PoV; often seen it on boards:

If Hibs win; well duh they play easy-mode
If Albs win; OMG Hibs suck; muahahah what a noobs bunch of sissies.

You see the Black & White-thing ?

All Im saying it could be:

Hibs won; but not because of their FOTM overpowered classes but because they actually played better.

Instead of taking Hibs as: a) Overpowered players b) Noobs you could start taking a look at the individual fight and judge if YOU (gosh; self-critics? yes!) made an error.

And do i care how i look on the forums? Not at all. Not like im mr popular, and the people who dislike me from the start wont start to like me because i write sensible things on a forum. Its about the same as you. Doesnt matter what you write, most people will still dislike you from alb and mid. Myself included.

People may like or dislike me about my opinion;like you I dont care. But Im not so stubborn to always blame overpowered classes or setups. I've been beaten fair and square by Mids (and Albs) where even if they ran without their overpowered counterparts we would have lost.

You never seem to look at your own mistakes in fights. Yes good Hibgroups got 2 bodyguards and you dont and stuff. Instead of thinking about ways to improve your own play against that group you blame overpoweredness over and over again.

Our groups do well against Albs; but not as good as Mids. We do good versus zergs.

There is; unfortunaly perhaps; not an 'overall I-win setup'. If you wanna beat us make an adepted group which is like 'anti Hib setup'. Perhaps it may not work well against Mids; so be it.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:

Aww come on Fadeh, it's not like puppet didn't play hib before toa when it was imo fairly balanced, and hib wasn't "fotm" and "keep playing there" etc. Besides it's not like mid grp isn't easily just as good (overpowered, red) as a hib grp is, perhaps mid performes worse vs alb grps because of BoF and SoS but vs hib grps they perform just fine when played right. I guess perhaps, if you think mid is less overpowered, at high rr grps it's hib>alb mid>hib alb>mid. And don't start whining about you not >'ing mid when you've run in a caster grp (which takes more skill than an assist tank grp and always did) for less than 2 weeks and most of the casters still are low rr.

Fadeh said:

That's not exactly what puppet said, is it? Nope it isn't, you're twisting the words cos he said...

Puppet said:
Why is it if you win you play better and when we win its because we are playing easymode and should win 100% or be noobs.

Fact is alb is underpowered compared to the other 2 realms, but you whine in a weird way about it, and you take something totally unrelated (a (short log) test of how much svgs misses and made up numbers of how much casting spells doesn't do dmg) and turn it into a whine on interrupts (which btw are terrible atm) That's pretty zzz mebe go test how much your merc misses to add smth interresting instead of talking about smth totally unrelated to anything whining about pupp whining about interrupts which he didn't even do...

remi

Fledgling Freddie
whenever fadeh wins a fight its because his true ultimate skill in daoc gameing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom