Congratulations to Albion!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I've been told alot of planning went into Albs relic raid attempt (and success) at Mjolliner Faste tonight!

Well done! :D

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
plz, stop doing lamo middle of the night raids, ok spanx! :-(

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so upset that the pally and mincer managed to duo our fg and run off with two relics. :eek2:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Musejedi said:
I'm so upset that the pally and mincer managed to duo our fg and run off with two relics. :eek2:

Pally + Mincer = Most overpowered duo ever imo!

Yep yep, that must have been it...

*cough*

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Pally + Mincer = Most overpowered duo ever imo!

Yep yep, that must have been it...

*cough*

Dont quote me before i correct my typo's tbh :I :twak:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
sshot215.jpg

The Inconnu was kinda slow :/

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
No, that wasn't a duo m8's.... Didn't you see the other mincer in necro form? I mean no wonder we lost vs 2 OP mincers, like the most uber class around! Nerf them!

Corran

Part of the furniture
oi i wasnt slow.. i just wanted to make sure i thanked you.. if i was so slow how did i get past you, up relic stairs. get the albion relic and half way out before noticed me :p

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
No, that wasn't a duo m8's.... Didn't you see the other mincer in necro form? I mean no wonder we lost vs 2 OP mincers, like the most uber class around! Nerf them!

Damn the fiendishly clever fiendishness of dem OP dudes :/

Corran

Part of the furniture
btw, i went to the relic keep on own initative when it was known it was being attacked (galad the mini was there) and i got there and bided my time before i charged in... was hoping hibs had guard aggro keeping them busy so i could actually get it all the way out. returned to take on the hibs and get relic (saw aran pick it up) solo again when them 3 came along. i mezzed. they attacked. . they mezzed. i attacked. they dropped Hib relic.

I spose they dropped it as a peace offering so i didnt kill them tbh. Only explanation i have for it

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Go Albsies!

You rock!

Never seen it coming, you just snuck up and took the relics outta nowhere :(

Did you like the wrapping paper? Dook picked it out, he thought it was pwetty.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Derric said:
I died so you could steal it :(

so did Dug. Poor troll. Thou the other albs forgot to pick it up and left me with guards attacking me and me needing to grab the nice hammer :s

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Can only give 2 thumbs up to the hibbies for opening up a real can of whopass on the Mids. Goes to show gloating never pays off I guess :] I won't gloat atleast...I'll just say Albion should take these relics with mixed feelings, as we actually had to more or less have them handed to us on a silver platter by Hibernia. If things don't change we're not keeping them long.

Corran

Part of the furniture
there we go. just put the 3rd one home. 2 in 1 day but a poor little sorc that soon retired for my new one :( least he goes out with a bang.

Anyways.... Now to be more serious.

Mids. You gloated, durgi said he didnt want the relic situation to be static. Well that clearly changed now. so Durgi you got your wish. Remember thou, dont gloat if you cant handle the punishment.

Hibs. You have done something the albs kept failing. That says something. Without you this wouldnt be possible. Basically the plan was most likely to give us your relic but you didnt count on me releasing the alb one. You gave that to us also. sound tatical thinking thou to be honest.

Albs, this isnt a proud day. The hibs done the work and handed us 2 of the relics quite literally (see the screenie of my sorc being handed it after a brief scrap). They done what we said was impossible and they done it well. The only alb contributions was. Galad, informing of what happening. Me giving the hibs our relic (oops i hoped they not see the bright purple inconnu :( ) and then the 2fg that done a hit and run just hoping mids didnt get round to repairs.
Now we done nothing much . We may not hold them long either. BUT. while we got them lets do our damn hardest to keep them.

Mids, sorry you lost them in this mannor, when i took the alb one i was truelly looking at the bigger picture and it was this.
1) mids lose bonus and i get relic out myself in the first successful 1 man raid (was hopeful)
2) i get it but hibs take it. Where it be easier to get back.

You didnt get chance of a real defence. We hoped to take it back primetime and things were in motion by some people to do that which we not managed in long time. Next time thou hopefully you get to defend it how you would like and we get to take it how some us would prefer.

And i know there be lots of , you x-realming lame ****'s. And ffs lame time to take it. But lets not take it too seriously. Instead of wasting time flaming spend the time getting the retake plan in action, i for one looking forward to seeing you very soon in the alb frontier

Aye congratz albs :) wish i was still playing so i could come and watch the raid heh *cough* Dont think you gonna be keeping them long tho middies will have the kobold mole squad out and under your keep before you can say "Amagad phone teh hibs they are stealing our relics! we needs helpz0r" *cough* :sex:

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
5|-|00/\/\5 of |>00/\/\!!1oneone!11

That's "Shrooms of Doom" fyi Tindel! Translated just for you! ;)

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
I look sexy in that screenshot! \o>

blah you wish, real men dont stay up to 5am getting relics, they are out getting the ladies

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Xyliana said:
sshot003.jpg

Well done Albs!

no well done HIBS !!!

and as for gloating....only mid i saw gloating was Durgi....so well done him too!

<sigh>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom