Congratulations to Albion!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Why is it if you win you play better and when we win its because we are playing easymode and should win 100% or be noobs.

dont forget hib is kinda easy mode atm to :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
remi said:
whenever fadeh wins a fight its because his true ultimate skill in daoc gameing.

Thats the white-side. The black-side is if he looses its because of our ultimate FOTM overpowered-classes.

I mean; we beat an Alb-group with Bodyrot, Fadeh etc a few times without enchanters but with 2 eldritches, 1 BM, 1 warden, 1 hero, 1 bard, 2 druids.

Now Im sure I get a lecture on how the warden-class is totally overpowered or smth; but its a fact sometimes (just sometimes!) the loss of an Alb-group is NOT because of overpowered enemies but because of getting the jump; winning mezz or a more strategic position.

Thats something which Fadeh wont accept it seems

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
dont forget hib is kinda easy mode atm to :D

Doesnt mean its a guaranteed win and more to the point it doesnt mean Albs can never blame themselves when / if they loose.

And... you cant expect to win against good groups used to running a certain group if you had to switch setup recently incl. starting new chars.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Doesnt mean its a guaranteed win and more to the point it doesnt mean Albs can never blame themselves when / if they loose.

And... you cant expect to win against good groups used to running a certain group if you had to switch setup recently incl. starting new chars.

if an organized hib grp gets killed by an alb grp they DO play noobish.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i know you all like to do your talks against me.

Im not that dumb that i think that if i win 100% like pe did for a while its because we are ultra elite players.

And i did think it was boring. I did what i could to help my enemies to get better so we would get more opposition. Have had many tactical talks with certain people from enemy realms.

For me its the most fun when its even fights. To win some and to lose some. To feel that the game is evolving and to achieve certain things.

And pre toa it wasnt like it was a merc was a hard char to play. So whats up with saying some stuff people do? Now with toa it has of course lots more stuff to do and its way harder. It almost feels like i have to do the game of my life to make group win sometimes, and lets face it. I can never produce that kind of standard of myself. Maybe others can, but i know my limits.

So now stop it, dont tell me i think im some kind of god, because thats so far from the truth you can come. I know im a avg player, have always been far from the real top. In daoc you build up your char so i will always have a head start from others. Thats the only reason i might still produce.

Im not afraid of my oponion and i know sometimes people dont like it, but someone got to say it.

My time in daoc is going to end soon, so you all have to find someone else to blame and show your hatred for. Will feel good to get away from this community, never seen such unfriendly community before.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Uh, what exactly are you talking about Fadeh?

No one has said any of those things you just mentioned, mebe you should cool down and read what we said... It was you that started this whole thing cos you said puppet was whining about interrupts, which infact he wasn't, he was just making svgs feel like their wiffle rate wasn't as bad as it might seem... Not that it matters seeing as vs other tanks you can actually keep up healing the target until you run oop but vs svgs they get a lucky strike or 2 and the target dies faster than it's possible to heal. But that's not the point of this post :)

And PE never won 100% of fights, just like no hib or mid grp ever wins 100% of fights. Even if you only consider fg vs fg and not adds/zergs etc.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Im not just talking bout this post edlina, im talking about the flow from the last year.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:

Nah not always, albs can win if they get a caster down fast and grapple hero/warden(mainly hero though) , it's hard but doable.Though, nothing much can survive assist heat debuff grapple...

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
And it could go over a week and we didnt lose a fight. Thats 100% wins for me. Only thing left is to work to get rps. Fun? Maybe for some, for me it totally sucked.

redB

Fledgling Freddie
Hum!

/em Hugs Fadeh

Go take a break or somthin :p
Yous sound velly :<

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Ok i know you all like to do your talks against me.

Im not that dumb that i think that if i win 100% like pe did for a while its because we are ultra elite players.

And i did think it was boring. I did what i could to help my enemies to get better so we would get more opposition. Have had many tactical talks with certain people from enemy realms.

For me its the most fun when its even fights. To win some and to lose some. To feel that the game is evolving and to achieve certain things.

And pre toa it wasnt like it was a merc was a hard char to play. So whats up with saying some stuff people do? Now with toa it has of course lots more stuff to do and its way harder. It almost feels like i have to do the game of my life to make group win sometimes, and lets face it. I can never produce that kind of standard of myself. Maybe others can, but i know my limits.

So now stop it, dont tell me i think im some kind of god, because thats so far from the truth you can come. I know im a avg player, have always been far from the real top. In daoc you build up your char so i will always have a head start from others. Thats the only reason i might still produce.

Im not afraid of my oponion and i know sometimes people dont like it, but someone got to say it.

My time in daoc is going to end soon, so you all have to find someone else to blame and show your hatred for. Will feel good to get away from this community, never seen such unfriendly community before.

Feel free to tell us where you got all that from. :>

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:

Or they run into a Hib-group who has all RA's down because being outnumbered in Emain (yes that happens).

And Fadeh read my posting; if you would actually took it like its in the thread you would notice Im NOT whining about interrupts.

And how can you call community unfriendly when you start the flame-baiting ?

Its always something: Yes ofcourse random Albs add on us when we fight DCX; thats common fightingspot! But I get PM'ed when we run 2fg because 5fg Albs are running together.

Its called measuring with 2 units; and its something you do alot with multiple things.

Its all about the Black & White thing and unable to see something from our perspective playing in a different realm. You probably not unreasonable IRL; why behave like this whenever you and me (or others) are in disagreement about something ?

and 1 last thing:

Thats why you quit when you had a 100% win-ratio when you lost relics? Or thats why you ran multiple hours / day when you had that 100% win-ratio ?

Im sorry but I dont fall for it Fadeh. To me its nothing but the classic-example of 'I like it when its in my benefit; but I dont like it when its to someone else his benefit'.

You probably a nice guy IRL; but ever thought about the community feels so unfriendly because its exactly the thing YOU do too ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Nope, all Im saying its not as black & white as you preach.
If Hibs win; well duh they play easy-mode
If Albs win; OMG Hibs suck; muahahah what a noobs bunch of sissies.

post toa that's sort of sad but true :(

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Not enough geese to satisfy me and puppet does kinda speaketh the twuth :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Or they run into a Hib-group who has all RA's down because being outnumbered in Emain (yes that happens).

2 gps or bard purge+insta mezz. its kinda hard aye. and on excalibur hibs outnumber albs usually nowdays to :D

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
2 gps or bard purge+insta mezz. its kinda hard aye. and on excalibur hibs outnumber albs usually nowdays to :D

lol, not really.

like 4 albs to every hib

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:

Excal has fuck to do with it and yes its possible to get RA's down.. I mean; its not like a sorc is a sucky mezzer and a good sorc should have a decent chance to win a mezz versus Hibs. So aye; its possible to use those RA's and thus its possible to have em on cool-down timer before the next fight.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
:p
Squalion said:
lol, not really.

like 4 albs to every hib

Although this is very true, the standard of the everyday hib in RvR is alot higher than the standard everyday alb :)

Had to be said, the everyday alb is just a walkover (funny to see a bb'd pally in sc'd armour die to a stealther even when engaging till stealthers got no end, priceless moments :p )

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz to alb hihi even with some strenght relics they aren't able to get their own keeps back.

Well at least we had some great fun in defending our keeps (oeps no it were albs keeps; forgot they aren't ours because we use to have them always).

As I get lost all the time in albland, its easy to get back to a keep now, since we can have a cs back (hot lady for our men). So after getting stronger by doing ml's raids and levelling artifacts, we, mids can go to albland to annoy those tincans a bit. Greaaaaaaaaaaat funnnnnnnnnn !

To bad we didn't teach Roo well in putting up some trebuchets, you need to hit something with it, not put it that far away from the keep :cheers: , if you do so it only tickles us.

And above all this, as a big present, we can go back on RR.

:drink:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Cerbie said:
To bad we didn't teach Roo well in putting up some trebuchets, you need to hit something with it, not put it that far away from the keep :cheers: , if you do so it only tickles us.

Don't think you were paying attention. Read what I posted again :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Excal has fuck to do with it and yes its possible to get RA's down.. I mean; its not like a sorc is a sucky mezzer and a good sorc should have a decent chance to win a mezz versus Hibs. So aye; its possible to use those RA's and thus its possible to have em on cool-down timer before the next fight.

a sorc is the best mezzer, yepp. but if 80% of the mezzes gets GPed or bard purge/insta its not really that big advantage anymore.

and squalion, have you even been in emain the last week?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
Doesn't matter who got relics, we'll keep winning 99% of all our fights (quote from loch xd).

Must be real hard to lose with ml10s+high rr+same people+best tank+best healing class+best support class. :touch:

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
You lot still fecking whining?

Here whine about Smite wizzys, havent heard that one for a while........

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Thrinnor said:
You lot still fecking whining?

Here whine about Smite wizzys, havent heard that one for a while........

Uhm... Smite wizzy?

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Give this thread up already its just a game... Congratz to teh Albs of reciving (3) Str relics from teh Cute hibbies :cheers:

FFS hibbies What gone in to u?? Givin albs relics NOW im gonna baf on u everytime there is a Alb/hib fight

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
o_O

Slitzzz said:
Give this thread up already its just a game... Congratz to teh Albs of reciving (3) Str relics from teh Cute hibbies :cheers:

FFS hibbies What gone in to u?? Givin albs relics NOW im gonna baf on u everytime there is a Alb/hib fight

:flame: :flame: :flame:

eheh bet there will be a queue about it, so take your ticket lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom