Congratulations to Albion!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
dont get me wrong i think the way hibs took relics was all good, although i dont appreciate someone taking relics and giving them to another realm. just trying to point out that they didnt repair the doors in dagda then say we are going for relics like they are trying to make out they did. they went to odins to farm rp, later that night they came up with the RR idea

Some very nice Hibbies repaired the doors straight away fyi, and we went straight to Fensalir.

Fensalir = Odins?

k m8!11

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
yapping_001.gif

Tilda

Cami said:
Nerf, some of us have jobs and stuff! Someone fill me in here please :p

Hibs did a midnight raid on mids, got all the relics out, then handed them to the albs? Or were they taken from them?

Enlighten us! :)
After securing dagda hibs began to move to odins.
After mids secured hib magic relic they tried and failed to retake Fens with 38 people.
Fens was hibs since before mids raid and was level 10 with CS.
Hibs moved to defend and the defence bg initally had 26 or so people in it.
After no mids came back to try again we decided to take a few more keeps to wake you up.
Groups turned up in dribs and draps and by the time we hit the relic there were around 45-50 people in BG.
Following fens we went through taking other keeps, claiming etc.
Mids tried to retake a couple of times with no more than 2fg, apart from their final attack on fens with 30something people.
We just cleared the keeps they attempted to retake and carried on taking keeps.
Once keeps were clear and secure we went RK and took doors down in about 15 mins (im not sure, i wasnt timing) with no rams. the few mids that were there didn't last long.
Relic was taken back and then we popped it back to Dagda by around 1:30
There was talk of taking mid relics so they had no melee bonus and giving them to albs.
Special thanks to the hibs who spent their evening repairing doors

I then logged, from what I hear, hibs then opened strength relic doors and somehow gave albs the relics.

Ireth

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
hibs trying too say it was primetime is soo teh funneh

soo, we go take DC at 1800, noone defends it, get a lunchbreak, rvr some in emain with no hibs around, do some tactic talk for a hour or two, go for relickeep at 03.00.

BUT HEY WE STARTED AT 1800, primetime m8s, PRIMETIME!!1 :m00:

what he said!!!1

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Heh even without relics aldrick and baduska can kill a rr9 merc with capped resists, 2502hp in 3s or so, sometimes as fast as pbaoe.It's fucking ridiculous to be honest.

Gogogogo hibs blast those savage ***** to bits for me! :cheers:

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by remi
hibs trying too say it was primetime is soo teh funneh

soo, we go take DC at 1800, noone defends it, get a lunchbreak, rvr some in emain with no hibs around, do some tactic talk for a hour or two, go for relickeep at 03.00.

BUT HEY WE STARTED AT 1800, primetime m8s, PRIMETIME!!1

Originally Posted by Derric
Aww, I thought you were so skilled and brave you didn't have to do lame morningraids, but I guess not.

well, i thought the same bout hib/albs, guess i was wrong.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick said:
Ooh im famous!
Atleast you spelled my name correctly this time Sycho :)

Get faster claws you damage is stupid. :p

Check sig by the way, that was a real test Oo

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Well, any test with different targets and not considering misses etc is not a test worth even looking at.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Get faster claws you damage is stupid. :p

Check sig by the way, that was a real test Oo

those test from VN board, ie hit 10times on a door and call it a "test"? laff

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Was small test we did(mumin from excal, a zerk from usa servers, myself and sharwyn from prydwen)

All had similar speed weapons(also qui and haste was similar) but we calculated dps BEFORE resists, so basically we completely ignored them.Mumin calculated it all and worked them out to be what it is below, least he's honest like a few of them out there.

Also forgot to state, the targets had all same abs(19%, i.e scout for me, savage for the zerk and blademaster tested on another blademaster)

Of course the test wasn't very long(30 styles or so), but we could do some real tests(i.e same stats, same qui/haste, 100+ styles), i still think the dps will be similar to what we had though.

Think again...i do not mind doing this with a bm/zerk/savage on pryd if they wish to do so.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
those test from VN board, ie hit 10times on a door and call it a "test"? laff

Read my post and stop being an ass.

We never ever hit a door.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Of course the test wasn't very long(30 styles or so), but we could do some real tests(i.e same stats, same qui/haste, 100+ styles), i still think the dps will be similar to what we had though.

Think again...i do not mind doing this with a bm/zerk/savage on pryd if they wish to do so.

30styles, rofl, such test. infact you cant even call it a test. More like i hit u once and u hit me once, lets compare who hit best m8s.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
30styles, rofl, such test. infact you cant even call it a test. More like i hit u once and u hit me once, lets compare who hit best m8s.

Typical hypocritical savage reply from a guy with an IQ of 54 or something i bet.Doesn't MATTER if it was 30 cunting styles or so, did you even see the logs?can you even read?it's ***** like you that make daoc such a shit game lately.Maybe if you didn't realise how good your support players are in your guild than you spamming wild call, lagstrafing whilst sucking so much fucking ass you would realise one day what albs/hibs been putting up with for a year or so.

I respect all mids except savages(or ones that are honest ^^)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Typical hypocritical savage reply from a guy with an IQ of 54 or something i bet.Doesn't MATTER if it was 30 cunting styles or so, did you even see the logs?can you even read?it's ***** like you that make daoc such a shit game lately.Maybe if you didn't realise how good your support players are in your guild than you spamming wild call, lagstrafing whilst sucking so much fucking ass you would realise one day what albs/hibs been putting up with for a year or so.

I respect all mids except savages.

ouch, u rly hate tehm savages, eh? :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
ouch, u rly hate tehm savages, eh? :p

Ones with brains and honesty get my respect.

Ones who talk like a **** everyday don't.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
savages suffer from daoc randomness, in 30styles, u aint getting the randomness, ie makes your liddul test useless, got it?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
savages suffer from daoc randomness, in 30styles, u aint getting the randomness, ie makes your liddul test useless, got it?

Did you check mumin's test?if not then that's not a valid arguement.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
But still, u cant do a real test unless u have all the ppl u doing the test with on same target, with all equal conditions (ie relics, TOA stuff, RA:s etc) and try with a sample of atleast a 1000 hits. And even then there is a big difference on different ppl, like Fadeh hits alot harder then you do sycho, he did mainhand of over 600 on me when we had a fight.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Did you check mumin's test?if not then that's not a valid arguement.

if its 30styles or so, why even bother? :eek:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:

It doesn't mean it useless Remish. It just makes it less accurate. It means that a larger test with 100+ hits could either show the same, show savages doing even more damage than mercs, or show them doing less.

Just Savages/Mercs/Zerks/Blademasters hit a target with:

a) Same absorption
b) Same level
c) Same armor factor
d) Same relative melee resist (compared to attackers damage type)
e) Appropriate and comparable styles

And with 100+ hits you could see the difference pretty clear. Doesnt have to be the same target - that makes it kinda hard as the tanks need to have same damage type for a valid test.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick said:
But still, u cant do a real test unless u have all the ppl u doing the test with on same target, with all equal conditions (ie relics, TOA stuff, RA:s etc) and try with a sample of atleast a 1000 hits. And even then there is a big difference on different ppl, like Fadeh hits alot harder then you do sycho, he did mainhand of over 600 on me when we had a fight.

Big crit.

I think fadeh has pain 4 i do not know but i know we cap similar damage.I haven't hitted you much with ToA sc, i do not have all bonuses yet either, it's halfway finished.

Still neither us hit anything like savage damage and even you can see that.

Also that fight near mmg where i died in 3s or so those were unstyled hits.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
It doesn't mean it useless Remish. It just makes it less accurate. It means that a larger test with 100+ hits could either show the same, show savages doing even more damage than mercs, or show them doing less.

much less accurate, ie useless.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:

Can't believe you still defend savages, I think you need to take a break from the game.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
3 secs is three hits, i dont hit three times in a row unstyled so no way it was unstyled. And you still missing a couple very important factors, missrate and relics, since no matter how u tweak the numbers to reflect relics u wont get the real numbers ie useless. And the missrate on a savage is far bigger then any other lighttank and that u need to also consider for the dps, since a person that hits for 109827498 and only manages to land the blow one time out of 500 wont have as big dps as one hitting for 2389431 and lands blow each time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom