Congrats Mids on RR

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
got the best group out this server has seen in a long time to kill them but they disappeared.

If your group is the best atm and your particular healer/paccer is the best mezzer then omg ok ye right ... at 1500 range defeated by a sorc.... with no instants and crap....

IF YOUR THE BEST GROUP OUT i better start rofling from now.
the ONLY group OUT maybe... the BEST... only in your sweetest instant lifetap dreams....

ps. gratz to the mids for making dyvet more empty than it was... enjoy ur keeps....

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
If your group is the best atm and your particular healer/paccer is the best mezzer then omg ok ye right ... at 1500 range defeated by a sorc.... with no instants and crap....

IF YOUR THE BEST GROUP OUT i better start rofling from now.
the ONLY group OUT maybe... the BEST... only in your sweetest instant lifetap dreams....

ps. gratz to the mids for making dyvet more empty than it was... enjoy ur keeps....

how does best grp equal best mezzer? o_O

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz mids tbh.
They where the underdog for awhile but now they've come back good and strong.
And while they where busy killings albs keep and shit had some kickass fights at beno bridge :p ofc had to play pest control a few times to get rid of pip and dsmoskuswarrior(fruskall or something) and ofc our beloved hunter guten.
Rest was just peachy until i wanted play cs ;D

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
So, if i understand it right, the best way to preserve the little action thats left on the cluster, is to stop taking towers and keeps alltogether, and never even mention the word "relic"? Maybe we can even get GOA to specially remove the frontiers alltogether? There are loads of quests to be done inside the realm... How about those new...Instances? They seem like a great way to waste a few hours on?
We all know albs love their daily running between a keep and a bridge. And where will all the scouts hang out if there are no more towers to stand in?

Ive had a break from this game for a few months and came back again some 1 or 2 weeks ago, and it makes me sad to see how little people there are actually left on the servers .But reading people trying to defend their frontiers and relics with statements like "if this doesent stop, ill leave", like some 6 year old is just silly. These 2 days have been the best ones rvr-wise since i reactivated (left the game as i got tired of all the bridgehumping like it was then. But this game is glue, and it sticks!)

Thanks albs for the good fights though. You stopped us at bold :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
all starts from smthing.... and most of the times the mezzed group dies :p well if ur solo then prolly not but in equal circumstances they do.

Just because you only group with crap players that can't purge and demezz doesn't mean everyone does.

Congratulations on beating a healer to a mezz. The fact that you'll have much greater dex/quickcast and longer range means nothing I guess. Oh yeah.. he didn't insta you.. I guess you hadn't realised that insta mezz is on a 10 min timer and blowing it on a newb like you is a complete waste.
One quick question, did you kill them after this awesome mezz. I guess you forgot to comment on that!

Their group might well of been utter crap, but i'm fairly sure it was better than anything you've put together (and I can base that purely on the utter crap you spewed throughout this one thread).

190k farming soloers, you guys must really be proud.. gratz etc! :worthy:
Best group ever, not likely.. Anyone with any playing skill wouldn't bother wasting their time with groups on shivet.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, the fights at bold towers today, then the 2 epic fights inside bold where albs wiped the mids, then the fight where mids camped boldtower and waited for albs to charge, and all the action everywhere was really bad for this otherwise so actionpacked server. Well fought albs and mids, was fun fights.

:drink::drink:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well we tried as a few hibbies that were online could do taking port away from Mids to let up on the siege at Boldiam but with only 37 lvl 50's in Hib online and this was at 21:00 there wasn't much our 5 man grp could do.

We tried to turn it into a ALBERNIA for a while helping Albs if we could but Muyletrix was more hell bent on killing us Hibs that did try and kill Mids at Bold that in end we thought Fuck it.

Was amazed earlier in Evening with Bold under so much pressure WHY Albs decided to go and lay siege at Behn we never worked that one out lol :confused: especially with Mids rampaging in Albion and Strength Relic already taken to Mid maybe they were lost can't really comment on that one would of been better if they tried to have stopped Mids insta port instead of wasting time in Hib.

CM must be on Holiday as I can't believe we kept IRvR for more than 2 days hee hee but gratz again to Mids underpopulated realm my arse hee hee and tbh Albs really cannot put losing Relic down to ML Rushes or AC it was done at a time when Dyvet server had population on tho don't know how this will affect server in future tho.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Remember these words before you help to qq on a alb AC/prime time raid.

just that.

I dont QQ about AC raids, never have and never will, it's a part of the game, might be a cheesy tactic but it's perfectly 'legal'. :p

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
think us hib suckers played a part going round taking back the alb keeps and leaving them unclaimed in the hope albs would get them.. ;/

Roflmao thats the best one i`ve heard yet
You mean you actually wanted to help the realm your ganging up on?
I think you wanna make yur minds up who your helping, Infact how about not helping another realm at all?
How about we all make a fresh start and fight all realms not just albs?

Oh wait i just had one of those thoughts..... Hibs are nothing "AT ALL" without being backed up by a zerg of IRC Mids:eek2:

Ok it`s not cross-realming to side with each other.. it`s called being cowards with a capital "LAME"
If Mids had gone it alone for that Relic Albs would have tried to defend it
But as Mids/Hibs went for the relic Albs thought stuff this we`ll go play PvE and watch Mids farm little rp`s as they not hitting the Hibs

Really tho if you think i`m joking just open your warmap at any time whilst in NF and watch the red/green swords or the red/blue swords where the battle is and count (on one hand) how many green/blue fights take place
I`m missing 2 fingers on the hand i`m counting on and i`m having no problems with needing another hand, Thats how serious it`s become

Go back to Realm versus Realm and stop helping the over populated Mids... Period

Septina

Part of the furniture
I think you wanna make yur minds up who your helping, Infact how about not helping another realm at all?

Oh wait i just had one of those thoughts..... Hibs are nothing "AT ALL" without being backed up by a zerg of IRC Mids:eek2:

Ok it`s not cross-realming to side with each other.. it`s called being cowards with a capital "LAME"
But as Mids/Hibs went for the relic Albs thought stuff this we`ll go play PvE and watch Mids farm little rp`s as they not hitting the Hibs

Really tho if you think i`m joking just open your warmap at any time whilst in NF and watch the red/green swords or the red/blue swords where the battle is and count (on one hand) how many green/blue fights take place
I`m missing 2 fingers on the hand i`m counting on and i`m having no problems with needing another hand, Thats how serious it`s become

Go back to Realm versus Realm and stop helping the over populated Mids... Period

Mopron. ^^ I'd give you a cluepon but i'm afraid im all out. :(

C

Carss

lol at the arrogance.

What would you know though, some random that comes back to the game and joins CM ^^ you dont have a clue what a good player is..... you even said erupt was a good player xD

Hardly arrogant to say that the people that competed with the best at the hight of competition on this server are the best now, pretty much common sense. valgair, boooomer, netcode, beck, septina, grawen and some gimp sham from belgium! all online and willing to make the best out of what action there was and not instant /qtd and whine (cept grawen) is actually a miracle, they may be all swedish but was good to have a group with good players again because recently the only decent fun ive been able to get on this game is solo on my hunter.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Really as I posted earlier /who level 50 at 9pm uk time was 37 including Buffbots in HW there were around 12 of us and I was in a 5 man group HELPING Albs btw in cutting Mid ports and going to Bold to kill Mids but as I posted Albs decided to go for our 5 man group killing Mids than to kill Mids themselves so for 12 Hibs defending you Realm I think you Hibgard accusations are extremely flawed.

If you want to post shit tbh WHY was Albion attacking Hib when Mids were on Bold still confused over this especially when YOU needed all support you could get.

IF You think Hibs are Cowards would love to know what YOU would of done in a Hib situation considering how many hibs were online at time WE Did try to help and think we slowed Mids attack down a bit by cutting they ports out so instead of posting crap as I seen from you post get you facts straight maybe if you feel so strongly Hold you head up and maybe lead the Alb zerg from hugging bridges or humping keeps and GO Out and lead them into RvR instead of Bullshit writing.

Soulja

C

Carss

haha funny shit xD

Everz

FH is my second home

i must have imagined that we took all those keeps in hope of restoring the keeps back to alb..

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
I Got to grab the Relic for da mids QQ me I have never had anyone whine about me in RvR. I have been told I am not L33T until someone whines about me. Glad to see the Albies took it back because I need to grab it again for my Relic Title :fluffle:

For me it was a great evening of RvR. Ok I got to hold the relic which was fun (ok I am a bit of a roleplayer) Then we wiped inside the main of Bold to Albies who defended very well :worthy:

The only people I feel for was the Hibbies, who no matter what they did would be QQ for helping mids if they kill albs or alb towers, or helping albs if they kill mids or mid towers/port. Classic case of damned if you do and damned if you dont. :m00:

C

Carss

I Got to grab the Relic for da mids QQ me I have never had anyone whine about me in RvR. I have been told I am not L33T until someone whines about me. Glad to see the Albies took it back because I need to grab it again for my Relic Title :fluffle:

Well i think it was kinda proved that the strongest group should have taken it and not hansi's group because you actually managed to lose the relic and couldnt find it for some time.

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Well i think it was kinda proved that the strongest group should have taken it and not hansi's group because you actually managed to lose the relic and couldnt find it for some time.

I knew I would find a muppet to have a whine (I had a short list you where on it Brite)

I was carrying only because you guys where all standing around waiting to grab the relic. after you all ran away from it and towards a few albs who turned up to defend I was the only one still there (you lot where already asking in /bu who had the relic. I clicked the scabbard and to my surprise it went into my Ivent.

So dont blame us for you all being noobs and not getting it first.

1) I didnt "lose it" I went LD (looks at GOA :ninja:) in the sea trying to get on the boat. The relic went onto the floor sea bed I guess. Where Hansi in fact found it.

2) I dont like being called Hansi's group :wij:

3) "Strongest group" ??? get over yourself bud its a game :kissit:

4) Well done to ALL the other mids who supported Brite :worthy:

Septina

Part of the furniture
I knew I would find a muppet to have a whine (I had a short list you where on it Brite)

I was carrying only because you guys where all standing around waiting to grab the relic. after you all ran away from it and towards a few albs who turned up to defend I was the only one still there (you lot where already asking in /bu who had the relic. I clicked the scabbard and to my surprise it went into my Ivent.

So dont blame us for you all being noobs and not getting it first.

1) I didnt "lose it" I went LD (looks at GOA) in the sea trying to get on the boat. The relic went onto the floor sea bed I guess. Where Hansi in fact found it.

2) I dont like being called Hansi's group

3) "Strongest group" ??? get over yourself bud its a game :kissit:

4) Well done to ALL the other mids who supported Brite :worthy:

You're right, all mids should have just stood at the relic pillar and ignored the incoming 3fg albs or so. :)
And it had already been told that Syllvies group was gonna take the relic which you obviously totally ignored. :p

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, all mids should have just stood at the relic pillar and ignored the incoming 3fg albs or so. :)
And it had already been told that Syllvies group was gonna take the relic which you obviously totally ignored. :p

3fg of Albs oh please :fluffle:

Syllvies was in grp when we placed the Relic at Fens and he got his Title.

Gratz to him for moving the zerg around :worthy:

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
NVM the whine .. gotta say the RR has been coming, well ran by mids grats whoever was leading, hopefully this will shake the albs into getting a bit more organsied and bring a few more into RvR, was a fun few nights and made a change from the bridge warefare..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom