Congrats Mids on RR

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Middies nice Relic Raid Primetime no argument well executed :)

Soulja

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Well... when you get a chance... try doing a /who NF in the evening on all three realms...

/shrug

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Relic taken primtime grats ,, raid seems to have lasted a few days tho

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... when you get a chance... try doing a /who NF in the evening on all three realms...

/shrug

ssshhhyy Toby .. And edit your sign to ...Hail the " underpopuleated Realms " .. ^^

Sorin

Banned
Time to make a warrior and play mid instead of alb :worthy:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well done :) perhaps albs might learn by this and do prime time raids also, rather than sitting in bushing fisting each other at 4am waiting until people goto bed ;)

Sorin

Banned
Bla Bla Rable, Ya ya ya.. D'oh!!:(

What does that mean???

Well done :) perhaps albs might learn by this and do prime time raids also, rather than sitting in bushing fisting each other at 4am waiting until people goto bed ;)

Or maybe we will just go play another game till this one dies or till someone deliver the relic back..

Swg is pretty okay to fall back on.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

Gratz on raid guys.

But I will say mids tried an AC raid at 4am, I destroyed 4 war rams and ran about Bold defending with a mighty alb grp of me 45 mincer, 2 tics and a theurg, 15 mids still couldn't take the keep. go them

made a nice 14k rp's :)

something for the stats guys, at 4am 83 people online, 9 albs 12 hibs and no idea how many mids at least 15 :)

Eble

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gratz on raid guys.

But I will say mids tried an AC raid at 4am, I destroyed 4 war rams and ran about Bold defending with a mighty alb grp of me 45 mincer, 2 tics and a theurg, 15 mids still couldn't take the keep. go them

made a nice 14k rp's :)

something for the stats guys, at 4am 83 people online, 9 albs 12 hibs and no idea how many mids at least 15 :)

Eble

anon bots in all realms as well :)

Ucallme

Banned
lol I thought Prime Time Raids was when each Realm all has there own keeps and RR would mean from start to finish NOT when the realm that got attacked had irvr for a couple of weeks and then ended up with a few keeps for a couple of nights.

Thing what gets me though is if Albs were in Mid or Hib doing exactly what Mids did everyone would blame Albs saying 'oh no Albs are ruining the game'. Well tbh I really hope Alb gets all your relics now.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol I thought Prime Time Raids was when each Realm all has there own keeps and RR would mean from start to finish NOT when the realm that got attacked had irvr for a couple of weeks and then ended up with a few keeps for a couple of nights.

Thing what gets me though is if Albs were in Mid or Hib doing exactly what Mids did everyone would blame Albs saying 'oh no Albs are ruining the game'. Well tbh I really hope Alb gets all your relics now.

Amphrax/Arauddry

When it all comes down to it, be it AC raid, Prime Time raid, Raid when one realm is PvE'ing its ALL allowed. There are no rules about attacking a realm in an 'unfair situation' everything is allowed no matter what the situation is.
Now, taking relics on Dyvet with the current situation might not be the smartest thing, but to be quite honest, this server has go so much downhill it doesnt really matter what anyone does anymore because it cant get much worse, the only thing to do now really is to wait for GoAs super secret solution for Dyvet that the players wont see at all till it's done but is ongoing every day and they're doing all they can. :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm think when last time albs made primetime RR, most of posts was grats.

personally want to stay neutral whit this, thou wonder how we manage take relic whit so little numbers?
was "fun" to see other pc:s screen (bott) how active beno is, mids on relickeep -> still albs killing mids around beno.
guess some have different prioritys, even in albion.

Everz

FH is my second home
Wow gratz, the hell is the point taking relic, we know what dmg it can do to a server and yet you retards still went and did this, and to think dyvet was looking up.. wd..

Everz

FH is my second home
hmm think when last time albs made primetime RR, most of posts was grats.

personally want to stay neutral whit this, thou wonder how we manage take relic whit so little numbers?
was "fun" to see other pc:s screen (bott) how active beno is, mids on relickeep -> still albs killing mids around beno.
guess some have different prioritys, even in albion.

think us hib suckers played a part going round taking back the alb keeps and leaving them unclaimed in the hope albs would get them.. ;/

Septina

Part of the furniture
Wow gratz, the hell is the point taking relic, we know what dmg it can do to a server and yet you retards still went and did this, and to think dyvet was looking up.. wd..

Today has probably been the best rvr day actionwise in 6 months on this server. ^^
As i stated earlier, whatever actions people take on this server in its current state it cant get any worse. :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah, the fights at bold towers today, then the 2 epic fights inside bold where albs wiped the mids, then the fight where mids camped boldtower and waited for albs to charge, and all the action everywhere was really bad for this otherwise so actionpacked server. Well fought albs and mids, was fun fights.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeah, the fights at bold towers today, then the 2 epic fights inside bold where albs wiped the mids, then the fight where mids camped boldtower and waited for albs to charge, and all the action everywhere was really bad for this otherwise so actionpacked server. Well fought albs and mids, was fun fights.

aint much cop for a hib.. /who NF comes up with around 20.. and 3/4 of them are buffbots or levels.. ;[

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
aint much cop for a hib.. /who NF comes up with around 20.. and 3/4 of them are buffbots or levels.. ;[

So hibs who have insta rvr dont rvr if mids attack albkeeps so therefor mids shouldnt try to get some action going? I dont understand the logic behind that reasoning tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
So hibs who have insta rvr dont rvr if mids attack albkeeps so therefor mids shouldnt try to get some action going? I dont understand the logic behind that reasoning tbh.

same, noone wanted to grp up etc.. i just had 1 run roaming around bold before getting bored/logging and going out, was like hib either logged there mids or went into hibernation(lol)..

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Septina, things can get worse indeed.

Not to long ago people whined that wizards with those extra damage percentage bonus you got from relics were so overpowered and it was oh so imbalancing due to the relics.

Right now I'd say it would be the same thing if I were to log on my infiltrator versus a equal rr hunter.

Haven't tried yet though so I'm not complaining.

And the solo rvr lately has been really good, so the server ain't all dead.

Might not be a good place to 8v8 unless you farm the zergs, but other than that it's been quite good imo.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to the Mids on a Prime time relic take:fluffle: unbalance the game makes Baby jesus cry:twak: But hay we no albs they will be taking guard missions and setting there alarm clocks as i'm typing this:touch:

Ps... Just a pitty this will prob kill irvr now for a few mounths due to alb paranoia.

Sorin

Banned
Tbh i think people will start playing again when 88 comes.

Till then, i'l stay here on fh looking for someone who hates me enough to start insulting me.

Ps... Just a pitty this will prob kill irvr now for a few mounths due to alb paranoia.

Yup.

C

Carss

Server was looking up yeh? irvr and all the bridge camping been really fun!...... bullshit, irvr is good when groups are there to roam..... no groups on this server roam

and albs complaining about numbers yeh thats really funny :)

was out around midday, 3fg albs took beno, got the best group out this server has seen in a long time to kill them but they disappeared. Our choice was to insta log and leave action completely dead or put beno in flames and try and get those albs back out, god knows where they went but they didnt come back and retard mids aka hansi killed the lord dispite us shouting abuse. We camped a bold tower and made shitloads of rps and then mids decided to get relics by taking surs.

Had some crazy action, not ideally what we wanted but we went out and made our own action, better than the usual crap irvr bridge camp action that this server gives, isnt our fault you cant get a group out to do anything.

All the doom mongers need to shut up and put their energy into getting a group out instead of pointless whineing and maybe we wouldnt have to go create the action.

190k not bad.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
When it all comes down to it, be it AC raid, Prime Time raid, Raid when one realm is PvE'ing its ALL allowed. There are no rules about attacking a realm in an 'unfair situation' everything is allowed no matter what the situation is.

Remember these words before you help to qq on a alb AC/prime time raid.

just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom