confessions

O

old.crashpaddy

hehe you mean i got something right for a change watcher :clap: :clap: :clap: lol

O

old.Fortress

well, well, well........looks like it's still happening then......people will always be assholes........they just can't seem to get over the fact, IT'S A BLOODY GAME, and play to have fun and not bitch at each other.

When i 1st started to play Elite Force, i was recuited very quickly into The GUN Brothers, purely because of my skill in the game, i then proceded to lead the clan into domination of the starlance elite force league, which we won twice in a row with large point margins to say the least, however my one dissapointment whilst playing elite force, was the amount of idiots that started to show up on servers and in gamespy EF chatroom, infact i had a 2 week argument with one clan leader over not confirming a CTF match, cause he didn't know how to report properly.

It seems evident to me from this thread, that there still is alot of unnecessary bickering and slagging off of people and clans going on in the EF scene, what difference does it make if your clan is better than another, or if you are a better player than another, the proof is in the pudding people, LEAGUES are where you prove your prowess, not chatroom. Slagging people and clans off in chatrooms or forums makes you look very very childish. If you don't like someone, why talk to them, seems pointless to me really, as it's just begging for an arguement to break out.

As to Dragon|x being in more than one clan, in the starlance league it was quite difficult to be registered in more than one clan as the league itself logged ip's, and for the majority, most of us have a static ip on broadband, but i still see no real reason to get uptight about Dragon being in alot of clans, obviously he couldn't play a clan match for 2 clans at the same time, unless he's a freak and has 4 hands and 2 comps, (i don't think he has), if he never gave away clan strategy or tactics to any other clans, whats the problem. Basically you are finding a problem and bitching about it, again this shows people just can't get on with thier own lifes unless they're moaning about someone or something, VERY DISAPOINTING.

People like these are why i no longer play EF, i got fed up with the bickering, moaning and bitching, leave it out and grow up a little, Dragon is an OK guy, he plays to have fun and thats all, so why don't all the moaners and bitchs out there give the guy a break and get off his case for being human and wanting to improve himself, cause the only way to get better at any game is to play people who are better than yourself, and i feel that is all he has done.

=GUN=Fortress

O

old.Asterix

So what did ya do.......

Go play a game full of cheaters, hackers and moaners, that what!! ROFL

/me gets his coat

O

old.crashpaddy

Originally posted by Fortress

but i still see no real reason to get uptight about Dragon being in alot of clans.....................if he never gave away clan strategy or tactics to any other clans, whats the problem. Basically you are finding a problem and bitching about it, again this shows people just can't get on with thier own lifes unless they're moaning about someone or something, VERY DISAPOINTING.

fortress do me a favour and shut up will you.dragon is also known as WWP(Paddy) obviously in the same clan as myself.as far as i can see there is no one having ago at him in this forum infact most of the (paddy) members have just voted him back in.

yet another person who should try and get thier facts straight before posting :rolleyes:

W

watcher

Crash wots up with ya? two valid ponits in two days!! are u ill ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

M

mr.Blacky

aye

oh no whats going on, a friendship between watcher and crash nooooooo ;)
and i was this close to harnesh the negative energy between the two of you and solve the worlds energy problems ;)
ah well tough luck world like it better this way hehe

O

old.crashpaddy

lol nah i've just come to my sences and stopped acting like a prat........................i'll just let asterix and MAS do that *jk* ;) lol

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by Fortress
As to Dragon|x being in more than one clan, in the starlance league it was quite difficult to be registered in more than one clan as the league itself logged ip's, and for the majority, most of us have a static ip on broadband, but i still see no real reason to get uptight about Dragon being in alot of clans, obviously he couldn't play a clan match for 2 clans at the same time, unless he's a freak and has 4 hands and 2 comps, (i don't think he has), if he never gave away clan strategy or tactics to any other clans, whats the problem. Basically you are finding a problem and bitching about it, again this shows people just can't get on with thier own lifes unless they're moaning about someone or something, VERY DISAPOINTING.

The REASON I mentioned this in the first place was because people had a right to know to deal with it how they wanted. We dealt with it our way, Paddy their way and the same for anyone else who had this situation. It was there for anyone who wanted to read it.

I've spoken to Dragon/Pecker/Undertaker and we have an understanding, but I won't interefere in how any other clans involved want to deal with this, or if they ignore it.

Also I agree he is an ok guy as you put it, we just have our reasons for not having him in our clan but thats between me and him.

Infact Fortress, thats the biggest dam moan of this whole thread! ;)

O

old.Asterix

Changing the topic.........

Who wants to see DAD get their arses wh00ped????

If so tune in to channel EFF to watch the [DAD] vs =RD= match on at a prime time slot of 9pm this evening......

You know the outcome but its gonna be a lot of fun..

O

old.crashpaddy

lol when angels on....................asterix you must be kidding ;)

O

old.Asterix

Nope, but if ya want i can relay the console to an IRC channel!! ROFL

O

old.crashpaddy

ah well even though i am interested how DAD get on in matches (honestly). we have that match against |slc so im going to be more into that :)

lol i don't know who to go for DAD...................=RD=.....................DAD.........=RD=.................hmmmmmmmmmmmm,just good luck to both anyway :)

O

old.crashpaddy

well im sure it will be a good match either way :) definatly one demo i'll be trying to get :)

O

old.Asterix

See i told u it would be a hard game for us, still we almost had them on spyglass....

GG nap, damn u, when did u lot get soooo good? LOL

O

old.Dread

Rd vs DAD

This was a hard match but great fun.

Respect for RD for being a great clan - in our defeat we learnt a lot. You guys rock too!!!

Good luck in the finals.

[Dad]Dread

O

old.Napalm

RD v DAD

Thanx Dread and Asterix and GG DAD, that Spyglass was one of the best games i've been around, really tough.

Thanx for all your efforts in EFF1 and hope to see you again in the 2nd wars soon. You guys have really improved!

Hopefully next match we can be a little bit more organised, but it worked out well in the end.

Napalm

O

old.xHellRaiserx

k i have been off the ef scene for a while now and i have come back to see fortress post...

LOL

talk about the good ole days...i had a good time ripping on that fellow...i like how he trys to make it sound like his clan was going to be the best ever until he quit...well my bro was in his clan one of top players in it too most of GUN quite cause the leaders couldn't lead...GUN fell apart and along with GUN came Saber and Fortress down not the other way around... i mean monolith even left =GUN=...Monolith is one of the most loyal and kewlest guys i know...

i know this was like a page up but i thought i had to point that out cause fortress didn't say anything about me:( i was very disapointed considering all the heart fealt hours i put into my life making fun of him in ef back in the day...

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by xHellRaiserx
i know this was like a page up but i thought i had to point that out cause fortress didn't say anything about me:( i was very disapointed considering all the heart fealt hours i put into my life making fun of him in ef back in the day...

LOL

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by xHellRaiserx

sad person

O

old.Asterix

He just had to carry on a thread that died ages ago, get a life hellraiser, your making a f00l of X now...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom