confessions

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

thats why i hardly play ef now. its full of snot nosed little brats who think they r the be all and end all of online gaming coz they been playing for > 12 months.

i never thought i'd say it but i'm actually finding the q3 crowd more mature.

:sleeping:

D

[DAD]Monty73

Its a shame that as its a good game, people should just play and have fun!

O

old.Dragon|x

hey hey, comn guys!

HEY Comn guys! this was a ermmm confessions thread by yours truely, and why the hell have we started to insult people??

point: i confessed, which i thought was damned honest of me.

point2: i got kicked out of the only clan i really ever did enjoy.

point3: i serf the servers alone, ive been asked to join clans but i say no, reason being i tell them you dont want me. if they knew my past.

point4: im a good player and i dont settle or anything. its gotta be fun, not all...polatics (cant spell)

point5: im a good guy and ive been hit, beat, punched in the face with lame comments etc etc.

point6: its ONLY A GAME!

point7: i know i picked up a bad reputation from "confessing" i thought "confessing" was for both sides of the party, which turns out, i got something off my chest and loose a hell of alot friends! does that mean, people would have perfered me to continuing lieing??? no, it would have got worse and worse.

point8: Clans you dont like players that join other clans at the same time as they are in yours, then watch out! i know ALOT of players that do the same as what i did, and now ive stoped but they continue, and none of the leaders know about the people i know.

having confessed thoughts players have asked me not to give there names or clan/s. fair enough, but they will be cought one day.

point9: i know i did wrong, but ask yourself this, think why i did it? i did it for the:

-comunication
-training
-more friends
-being able to play for a clan!

the main reason was "being able to play for a clan"

and your probelly thinking...but you do...dont you...or did rather.

well geuss again. no one wants a high pinger even thou i have a ping around 170 ish and lower, i used to have a ping of 400 ish, and higher. i can kick most peoples asses, but thats not the point! i play for fun! so give me a brake and quit the insults!

ive never insulted a player in a server ever! nor played unfairly by intension even thou when u see thous really low pinged RedShirts (and what is it with RedShirt names. afraid your be beaten and be reconised?) start camping and sniping with all there might against a player with a 400 or higher ping so whats the speed difference between 20-30 and 400 ping? i dunno and i dont care.
i dont bad mouth them, a get a little annouyed but thats life, their lucky to have a much better connection and able to improve their gameplay.

but thou's i beat "only just sometimes" get really annouyed and start to play unfair by...eg killing you when you dont have a weapon, you ask why...and mostly they dont reply or they just say. so what, then leave. loooooooool taking it a little to serously? (im talking about deulet if it hasnt twiged?)

i really didnt care much for naps title of his main post "is this asshole in your clan?"
but i didnt even bad mouth him about it, i know its a thing of the moment, maybe if i was around his house he would have strangled me to death loooooooooooool.
but thing of the past and i would have done the same as him maybe if i was a leader of a continuing, good, well made clan. but thats not me i retired from clan building a while back and believe you me. its hard, so well bloody done to nap, and anyother clan leaders out there that have kept your clan together.

so please guys dont turn my confessons page into a war room.

Woody out. (i wish i had a little larger to go down with this pizza)

O

old.=CCC=Virus

Sorry (X)HellraiserX....respect you as a player but I think your views on how 'lower skilled' clans should be treated by supposed big/better skilled clans is crazy.

Bascially what your endorsing is bullying....that cant be right....what gives us the right as a clan to take the piss out of those less skilled then ourselves...

What i do find however is the complete reverse. It seems to me sometimes that the 'less skilled' clans show resentment to those who are better.....jelousy IS common....and they often use comments such as "cheater" etc....NOT ALL....but some definatly do

I find 60% of the time if im playing on a public server i get grief...especially with the ccc^ tag on. Normally by [onemanclan]n00bs but sometimes by some of the, shall we say 'middle class' clans....they wouldnt know its me under allias but I know who they are all right ;) Respect works both ways!

At the end of the day you cant win.....

The lower skilled clans think they get the piss taking out of them by the bigger / better clans and the top clans feel they get branded as cheaters and obnoxious twats by the lesser clans....!?!?!?

Its shit but in my opinion its true

thats my 2 cents man ;)

Oh and btw....I spoke to the bloke who's been clan jumping when i first started playing EF. If I remember correctly he wanted to join us aswell and despite the silly mistake he made he seemed like a top geeza....so fair one....at least he owned up :)

ccc^virus
=-=-=-=-=
clanccc daddy

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

/me likes Monty's style well said on the only a game point m8

O

old.xHellRaiserx

a didn't make myself clear

first of all...my god this forum is posted on a lot...how often to u guys come here to keep up to date!?!?!
secondly...i must have written my view points down totally wrong because i was trying to convey the following point...DaD has no reason to make fun of Mas...because if DaD had the right to make fun of Mas's skill then a clan like X would have all the right in the world to make fun of all clans skills...that is how it would be if any clan had the right to belittle another clans skill...

my point is u can make fun of a clan for anything...but if u are going to make fun of a clan because there skill isn't the greatest then that is just provoking a better clan to do the same to u...

if u are going to try to put down a clan...make fun of them cause they are jerks, cause they are all talk, or cause they have a silly ass name like DaD...don't bring in skill levels because unless u are one of the top clans in ef then there is allways going to be a clan with higher skill then u'rs...and sense those clans are making fun of u'r clan's skills then u shouldn't make fun of the clan's below u'r skills...

it is kinda like someone that is a billionair(top clan) walks by a bum gives him some money(weak clan)...then a middle class person(median clan) then walks by and makes fun of the bum for being poor(having no skill). well technically that middle class citizen is poor compaired to the billionair yet the billionair didn't go and make fun of the middle class citizen for being "poor".

p.s. i can't believe i actually created an analogy lol how lame was that???

i hope this post was able to clear up some of my opinions

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Re: lol

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt

I believe that Asterix should not have said what he said but I feel even stronger that the responses to his comments are wrong. And yes Hellraiser am looking at you with the comment "Asterix is my bitch". I do not know everything that goes on, I only see what is written here so that is the reason that i said something.
ps seize the day = carpe diem
i have never been on this forum till a few days ago a few of my non Mas friends told me about how asterix was being a complete prick to all of Mas lately and now how he brought it on to BW forums too...They told me that Asterix was making fun of Mas every chance he got especially when it came to skill...so i decided sense Mas is a close clan to me (me/my bro were former members) i would come on the forum and see how asterix liked being made fun of because his skill was so low...each action implies an equal and opposite reaction or something like that lol been a long time sense i had physics...so may be compared to u, asterix, some of Mas might not be considered the most skilled of players...well sorry to inform u of the world around u but compared to a lot of other players out there u are not considered a skill player either

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Re: hey hey, comn guys!

Originally posted by Dragon|x
HEY Comn guys! this was a ermmm confessions thread by yours truely, and why the hell have we started to insult people??

point: i confessed, which i thought was damned honest of me.

point2: i got kicked out of the only clan i really ever did enjoy.

point7: i know i picked up a bad reputation from "confessing" i thought "confessing" was for both sides of the party, which turns out, i got something off my chest and loose a hell of alot friends! does that mean, people would have perfered me to continuing lieing??? no, it would have got worse and worse.

point8: Clans you dont like players that join other clans at the same time as they are in yours, then watch out! i know ALOT of players that do the same as what i did, and now ive stoped but they continue, and none of the leaders know about the people i know.

Woody out. (i wish i had a little larger to go down with this pizza)
1)of all i don't know u'r intentions but it seemed to me as if this whole confessions thing was only for u to create publicity for u'rself...trying to raise u'r image...may be i am wrong but that is just what it sounded like to me by the way u were trying to make u'rself sound all noble and such...
2)u deserve being kicked for confessing (unless one of the clans is just a fun clan that doesn't participate in tournaments or things of the sort)
7)what the hell did u expect?? u confess then people praise u for being such a noble person and confessing u'r sins...u are not talking to a priest u are telling this to a whole lot of people who forgive on less easily as God "in reconciliation" does...
8)big whoop i know a lot of people who play for multiple clans also...who cares i don't mind what they do with their ef time...for god sakes i formed [ClanLess] i had some of the best players in ef playing in multiple clans...but the cardinal rule was u WEREN'T ALLOWED TO GIVE AWAY U'R IDENTITY!! for reasons such as we have found out by u being kicked from u'r clan...the only reason i wasn't kicked from X when lonthu figured out i was [ClanLess]JudgeDread then told weapon about it was because [ClanLess] was more of a clan set up just to have fun and we didn't enter any tournaments...we just formed a clan to see what the best of the best could do

moral of story...either don't join two clans OR KEEP IT A SECRET!!

O

old.MAS Roady

First off, thanx for your support Hell :)
Much appreciated m8 :)

Second, personally i dont give a shit what other people think of MAS. If you think we are lame, think that. If you think we aint lame think that.

I
DONT
CARE

Diss us all you want, but im happy in MAS, and thats all that matters to me. Im surrounded by great mates in this clan ( Alot of them use the word "TIT" very often :p ) and I wouldnt be happier in another place. You can say we are the worst clan in the world and I wouldnt care. We are unbeaten at specialties, we came second in Div 3 of BWEFL, we have you of the best (If not THE best) In2tagib squads, our CTF division is forming very nicely with a lot of promise. Doesnt sound that bad to me.

And Asterix - Yes. Probie does miss with the comp rifle.
Thank god he doesnt come to these forums :p

O

old.crashpaddy

well two points.............

every encounter i have had with a MAS member on a public has been good.never seen them bitch or moan if the team is down they just strive to try and get the scores even.MAS are a great bunch of guys (from the guys i have met) so please don't dis them.plus the fact they just kicked APA's butt in BWEFL which makes me all happy :clap::clap::clap:

2.it's not woody's fault that he likes being in clans,i suppose he just felt he wanted to play in alot of league matches from what i can figure out(i know he asked to be in just about every match that paddy has played in,and seemed to get pissed about not getting picked) but hell it's not his fault,hell everyone wants to be able to play in every league match right,this was just a way of getting as many games as possible.anyway the blokes a laugh and is great fun to be on a server with (unless your on the other team lol) his reputation hasn't dipped in my eyes.

S

superfox

xHellRaiserx

first of all...my god this forum is posted on a lot...how often to u guys come here to keep up to date!?!?!
secondly...i must have written my view points down totally wrong because i was trying to convey the following point...DaD has no reason to make fun of Mas...because if DaD had the right to make fun of Mas's skill then a clan like X would have all the right in the world to make fun of all clans skills...that is how it would be if any clan had the right to belittle another clans skill...

my point is u can make fun of a clan for anything...but if u are going to make fun of a clan because there skill isn't the greatest then that is just provoking a better clan to do the same to u...

if u are going to try to put down a clan...make fun of them cause they are jerks, cause they are all talk, or cause they have a silly ass name like DaD...don't bring in skill levels because unless u are one of the top clans in ef then there is allways going to be a clan with higher skill then u'rs...and sense those clans are making fun of u'r clan's skills then u shouldn't make fun of the clan's below u'r skills...

it is kinda like someone that is a billionair(top clan) walks by a bum gives him some money(weak clan)...then a middle class person(median clan) then walks by and makes fun of the bum for being poor(having no skill). well technically that middle class citizen is poor compaired to the billionair yet the billionair didn't go and make fun of the middle class citizen for being "poor".

p.s. i can't believe i actually created an analogy lol how lame was that???

i hope this post was able to clear up some of my opinions

What Asterix writes on this forum is down to him, his views are his own. So why run down the DAD Clan when you have no idea who plays for them and know what their views are?

BTW X is a stupid name as well

[DAD]Superfox

O

old.Asterix

w00t!!!

Probed is a hampster penis sucking bitch boy of bill gates... hey tell him to come here he will liven up this drab forum!!

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Thx Hell for your views m8....damn u post a lot.....and for the views of the other guys...PADDY etc

I think all the relavent points have now been passed over so lets all get back to fragging and having fun ?

:)

Asterix I'll send the Rev Probed to torment ya on here m8

D

[DAD]Monty73

Re: a didn't make myself clear / clear enough ;)

Originally posted by xHellRaiserx
or cause they have a silly ass name like DaD...

:touch: lol how lame :) way to argue Hellraisershmaiser buahahaha

P.s. I got a hair cut yesterday so maybe you could get some other kids and all yell baldie at me at break time lololololololololol :clap:

MAS_Iceslim - lets all get back to fragging and having fun ? I wholeheartedly agree :D

M

mr.Blacky

unhappy

Hellraiser I still don't think you understand what the problem is. It is just wrong to attack/insult a clan no matter what. Look when ever people get together there will always be people that just can't get along that's live. It is up to the rest of the people to make sure that it doesn't get to big of a problem. However you do not solve it by attacking one of the people that is making a problem. You are saying that you the reason that you started to wright on this forum to teach Asterix a lesson I have to say that this has backfired. Don't you know that 2 wrongs does not make one right? I hope that you do learn something out of this, what I do not know lol. Look we are all people nobody is perfect not me not you, but listen to my advise: don't go looking for fights caus it just aint worth it.
hmmm so sensible not ;)

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Re: unhappy

Hellraiser I still don't think you understand what the problem is. It is just wrong to attack/insult a clan no matter what. Look when ever people get together there will always be people that just can't get along that's live. It is up to the rest of the people to make sure that it doesn't get to big of a problem. However you do not solve it by attacking one of the people that is making a problem. You are saying that you the reason that you started to wright on this forum to teach Asterix a lesson I have to say that this has backfired. Don't you know that 2 wrongs does not make one right? I hope that you do learn something out of this, what I do not know lol. Look we are all people nobody is perfect not me not you, but listen to my advise: don't go looking for fights caus it just aint worth it.
hmmm so sensible not ;)
1.)asterix makes fun of clan...
2.)HellRaiser gets angry...
3.)HellRaiser is not one to spectate a match nor an arguement...
4.)HellRaiser doesn't take shit from any body
5.)X i think is one of the kewlest names for a clan in ef;) except for may be ClanLess
6.)how does one learn from a thread black...?? lol i don't go home and cry when i get made fun of and have a party and i win an arguement...this is just a game and i have no idea who pretty much any of u are so don't really care what happens in here
7.)this isn't my first rant...go to gsa i am in one daily...
8.)hence the name...
9.)two wrongs might not make a right but hopefully the second wrong is big enough to keep the first wrong from happening again;)
10.)lol nothing backfired...i am usually blunt in the way i like to say things and this catches many of guard sorta like how all of this forum was cought off guard by my first post and my nice signature.
11.)Ice... i visit boards usually once a day so...when i post it is usually a lot/i don't allways read all the posts before i make my first post causing me to need a second and third post...
12)this looks like i gunna visit this post twice today...lol i posting pretty damn early in the morning!! (/me yawns) bout to head out the door...
13)hmm thirteen is unlucky may be i should leave this one blank...

M

mr.Blacky

counter move

1) Hellraiser makes fun of a clan
2) people get angry
3) people react
4) nobody takes shit
5) a rose by any other name is still a rose (you can also use shit) this means that it doesn't matter what name a clan uses what is important is what that clan stands for.
6) sometimes taking things literaly doesn't increase your understanding, I meant you went in this forum to defend friends (ok no prob with that) but you go overboard and instead of defending you are attacking and insulting people. By doing this you are showing yourself not just being blunt but also as someone who doesn't use his/her brain.
7) and the result of ranting is??? people get anoyed of you
8) perhaps you should have taken BLUNT-OX
9) no it just makes you just as bad and the result is Rabbits "rollercoaster"
10) you didn't catch anyone off guard what you did only showed you as being blunt and not that smart
11) perhaps you should read all the posts before responding otherwise you won't know if the problem has not already been solved
12) morning? aha you are in the States
13) 13 unlucky? not really it used to be the fools number....;)

O

old.Napalm

DAD & MAS

DAD are the friendliest clan around. They win games but when they dont they accept defeat with a smile and a joke. MAS are also are a fun clan so credit to them as well.

Even if they did have a problem, surely that is the business of Monty/Nexus and Iceslim.

Napalm

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Re: counter move

1) Hellraiser makes fun of a clan
2) people get angry
3) people react
4) no body takes shit
5) a rose by any other name is still a rose (you can also use shit) this means that it doesn't matter what name a clan uses what is important is what that clan stands for.
6) sometimes taking things literaly doesn't increase your understanding, I meant you went in this forum to defend friends (ok no prob with that) but you go overboard and instead of defending you are attacking and insulting people. By doing this you are showing yourself not just being blunt but also as someone who doesn't use his/her brain.
7) and the result of ranting is??? people get anoyed of you
8) perhaps you should have taken BLUNT-OX
9) no it just makes you just as bad and the result is Rabbits "rollercoaster"
10) you didn't catch anyone off guard what you did only showed you as being blunt and not that smart
11) perhaps you should read all the posts before responding otherwise you won't know if the problem has not already been solved
12) morning? aha you are in the States
13) 13 unlucky? not really it used to be the fools number....;)
1)HellRaiser makes fun of Asterix by insulting his clan…as he insulted another clan…
2.)some people get angry
3)a few of the people who got angry react.
4)Asterix takes shit from me because he is my bitch…notice how he can’t defend himself at all…he was able to insult Mas but can’t defend himself for shit…props to blackshirt on having the guts to at least argue with me…
5)took me a bit to understand it I kept reading it as “a rose by its name is a rose”…which doesn’t make sense lol but it was a very philosophical comment and I am impressed by it ;) by the way Aristotle X/ClanLess are both still better names then DaD…lol I prefer the non ethical approach;)
6)i am sorry I should have “used my brain” and strategically plotted out how I was going to argue my points before I posted them… please forgive me!
7)result of this rant…people that I don’t know, don’t play ef with, and probably never will meet get mad at me… oh damn ;( lol
8)k well I prefer HellRaiser…if I was anyone else besides HellRaiser I might come on here to complain and ask for an apology from Asterix, but I am HellRaiser and I have a different (if u think it is stupid that is fine with u) approach to taking care of business… I go right to the source and pretty much call the guy out…and in this case Asterix decided to pick up his dress and go back to hiding while BlackShirt fights his battle… so may be everyone else in this chat room hates me…My goal wasn’t to come to BW posting area to get everyone to like me…it was to come and see how Asterix liked being ripped on…i came to point out that Asterix is a pussy and can only argue with those who prefer not to argue, were as I prefer to argue with those that argue back…
9) I stand by my comment lol
10)that is untrue…I surely caught asterix off guard because he still hasn’t responded to any of my posts…So maybe u prefer the slow battle in order to make u’r point…I prefer the “sneak attack”...just attack him fast and quick ;)…my way evidently works…may be u’rs does too…
11)i prefer to skim through... I like to get on with my life…
12)damn straight the States!! Where else to people react as harshly as here in the states??? My damn mas friends are too nice of “mates”
13)I prefer the number 2 ;) u???

p.s. damn I just noticed I just created a pretty damn long post lol

O

old.MAS Roady

Post Too Long
Eyes Hurting
Need Food
Talking Like This Must Help Situation
Aieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Napalm

zzzzzzzzzzz

Anyone else lost the will to live?

:sleeping:

O

old.MAS Roady

Yeah, about the time when Probie joined MAS

Unfortuantely hes done it twice so technically i have lost the will to die.

M

mr.Blacky

not yet Nap still got a few pointers too make hehe :clap: ;)
ok Hellraiser you stuck your feet in it and it aint smelling like roses

1) you admit that you are doing the same as Asterix (don't know if he did don't care). This makes you just as bad as him hence you loose the right to comment on his actions. It is the kettle calling the pan black.
2) and 3) whatever
4) it takes no gutes to agrue with you nor a brain, damn it is a way too easy lol.
5) no comments on X (not better or worse then anyother name i have seen) on clanless good name??? to be honest NO people who are not in a clan have the right to wear that tag not some twotiming fools (my opinion is that if you want to frag with someone else for a change just do but don't make it into a clan unless you want to leave your old clan.)
7) if you have not noticed you have not attacked anyone in the last few posts you were defending yourself hence the reason (i think) why Asterix didn't have to say anything.
8) you are perhaps raising hell but that is too easy any silly cow could do that oh yeah I forgot you are .......
9) well have you ever seen that happen? oh yeah perhaps in Isreal, oops again a couple of people dead caus someone thought the same thing as you did.
10) perhaps he has gone on with his life? see your own number 11? for me well writing these posts are easy, caus you are not making it that dificult to be honest perhaps you are a bit too easy and this is getting a bit boring. thinking about trying to get a horse to talk is easier then trying to get some sense into you
11) well that may be an excuse for your dumb comments
12) uhmmm 11 september a date you remember? It is never good or decent to react harshly to people it only causes pain, sorrow and grief. In fact I can only ask why can't people just get along and have some fun?
13) well first number is for sure made for you but am thinking the unlucky part is for me caus i am still trying to get some sense into you

O

old.Napalm

The Blackshirt and Hellraiser Show!

Blackshirt and Hellraiser, go and get a room or something and leave these forums in peace ;)

O

old.MAS Roady

Nap, Probed joined you 3 times so you have lost the will to be in this dimension.
Welcome to my world.

O

old.xHellRaiserx

not yet Nap still got a few pointers too make hehe :clap: ;)
ok Hellraiser you stuck your feet in it and it aint smelling like roses

1) you admit that you are doing the same as Asterix (don't know if he did don't care). This makes you just as bad as him hence you loose the right to comment on his actions. It is the kettle calling the pan black.
2) and 3) whatever
4) it takes no gutes to agrue with you nor a brain, damn it is a way too easy lol.
5) no comments on X (not better or worse then anyother name i have seen) on clanless good name??? to be honest NO people who are not in a clan have the right to wear that tag not some twotiming fools (my opinion is that if you want to frag with someone else for a change just do but don't make it into a clan unless you want to leave your old clan.)
7) if you have not noticed you have not attacked anyone in the last few posts you were defending yourself hence the reason (i think) why Asterix didn't have to say anything.
8) you are perhaps raising hell but that is too easy any silly cow could do that oh yeah I forgot you are .......
9) well have you ever seen that happen? oh yeah perhaps in Isreal, oops again a couple of people dead caus someone thought the same thing as you did.
10) perhaps he has gone on with his life? see your own number 11? for me well writing these posts are easy, caus you are not making it that dificult to be honest perhaps you are a bit too easy and this is getting a bit boring. thinking about trying to get a horse to talk is easier then trying to get some sense into you
11) well that may be an excuse for your dumb comments
12) uhmmm 11 september a date you remember? It is never good or decent to react harshly to people it only causes pain, sorrow and grief. In fact I can only ask why can't people just get along and have some fun?
13) well first number is for sure made for you but am thinking the unlucky part is for me caus i am still trying to get some sense into you
1)sure I admit I am doing the same thing as him…making me bad too :(…making MAS look better though and making asterix look like a puss for still not responding…he is making my signature true…he is taking this tongue lashing like he is my bitch…
p.s. I have no idea who DAD is and if the rest of the clan are good guys then my bad for insulting u
2-3)…
4)it does take guts and it does take a brain…in order to defend u’r self u have to use u’r brain in order to think of something creative to write back…and I guess it sorta takes guts cause if he writes back u knows he is going to be insulted even more so he has to be prepared for it. Way to easy to argue with me that is nice…u have time to reply with posts where as try argueing with me in person I can be quite the prick
5)X is an original name and so is ClanLess…and the idea of ClanLess was to get the Best to come play all in one clan to play some matches…it wasn’t a clan that joined tournies and challenged everyone to become famouse(although it did make some challenges)…if we were to create our own clan I am betting that ef woulda became a lot more boring…because the competition would have completely disappeared…and there is no way I would want to leave X…ClanLess had more skill then I ever imagined it would but no clan can compete with the fun that I have in X…
6)…
7)defending my stance on my first post… I could give a fuck what u think I am like as a person… Asterix isn’t saying anything because he doesn’t have the “brain” to come up with something smart enough to reply back to me
8) “you are perhaps raising hell but that is too easy any silly cow could do that oh yeah I forgot you are .......”
are u calling me a silly cow??? lol omg…don’t offend me too much ;)
9)well no one was winning that war…were as I am winning the “war against asterix”…if Palestine didn’t fight back and Israel just killed all of the Palestinians then we wouldn’t still be having the problems over there…Asterix isn’t fighting back and I am just “killing” him so therefore not creating a never ending war
10) lol u starting to sound like a dumb fuck…u still haven’t beaten me in this debate have some patience u might be able to get the upper hand on the subject…chances are u won’t though because I am overturning u’r comments and in return u are making comments on my intellect lol instead of trying to argue u’r point…this shows that u can’t prove me wrong so instead u have to try to insult me…keep trying I might actually get offended one of these times…no offence but u English/euro people are too nice lol I don’t think I will get offended by u peeps.
11)ouch another attack on my character…I am hurting now lol
12)another un-practical comment…Terrorists might be able to annoy or cause some “terror” within the U.S. but there is no way they will be able to defeat us in a war…were as I am not producing something that will turn into a long lasting fight between me and asterix…I am producing something that will shut him up…by u’r standards it was stupid for the U.S. to even enter World War II…u are pretty much saying why make a fight bigger…Nazi’s tortured the jews…Asterix “tortured” Mas…I “U.S.” come in and shut Asterix the hell up…
13)damn that one hurt me right here (/me points to his heart) please no more attacks on me really I am crying over here…deeply wounded by u’r hatred of people smarter then u…may be if I was from Europe this would make it easier for u???

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by MAS Roady
Nap, Probed joined you 3 times so you have lost the will to be in this dimension.
Welcome to my world.

LOL

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

omfg is this thread still going?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

did anyone say anything on page 3 worth reading? i cant be arsed to check it myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom