confessions

O

old.[TF]Bond

WHY DOES PEOPLE WRITE SO LONG MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like read half way through emssages then i go:sleeping: write small and this is a long tread and thought i would leave my make ;)

TF FOREVER!!!:clap:

O

old.MAS Roady

Nap - If you think thats wierd, if he rejoins you, you will lose the will to exist in coporeal form and attempt to evolve into a being of pure immortal energy like myself.
But you will fail.
They always fail........

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by MAS Roady
Nap - If you think thats wierd, if he rejoins you, you will lose the will to exist in coporeal form and attempt to evolve into a being of pure immortal energy like myself.
But you will fail.
They always fail........

It's nearly 2am, i'm having a hard enough time remembering what planet this is.......uuurggghhhh 2 much beer.........

P

PrOBed

I'm Sorry To Disagree With U Hellraiser !

Firstly ......... I always agree with myself, therfore I is never wrong :cool:

1) Asterix IS a COCK !!!!
2) Asterix IS a HUGE COCK !!!!
3) Asterix IS Still a HUGE COCK !!!!!
4) Hellraiser is Wrong On One POINT !!!!!
5) Asterix IS MY BITCH !!!
6) Asterix HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY BITCH !!!!!
7) Asterix WILL ALWAYS BE MY BITCH !!!!!
8) Bahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
9) And He's Still A COCK !!!!!!
10) MAS Vs DAD ..... :m00:
11) Asterix Will Once AGAIN Be MY BITCH !!!! :cool:

Oh and BTW Asterix :upyours:

O

old.SmokingCigar

WooHoo

HI ALL!!!

Is there some sort of a contest on long posts so Hellraiser always post quotes from ZE longest post after his latest? (getting confused :eek6: )

OK My point is Asterix your head got so big I wonder what maps you can still play:cool:, Hellraiser you are a confused young man who has good intentions obviously but has a very weird way to expose them ;)

I have played in some good clans and some bad clans, DAD is one of the good ones BUT since I am now in MAS i have to point out that MAS is the best clan i have been in in terms of active members being actually there at ANY time (are these guys for real or just bots?), the management allows us to party until late without calling the cops, I am fraging along some of the best players I have met (in my former clans and outside) AND I am in so it makes MAS the coolest clan ever ;)

WTF was I talking about already? Am all confused now damn it!

OK well I may be off now but I shall be back

PS : ProBeD, you is MY bitch :p

O

old.xHellRaiserx

so the conclusion that this thread has come to is that...
1)Asterix is My bitch!!! (i called it first;) )
2)Asterix is Probe's bitch
3)Asterix doesn't mine being people's bitches
4)i have a wierd way of handleing things...
5)BlackShirt can't win arguements so instead trys to type offending things which in the end are not offending at all because of how he words them...
6)MAS are a good bunch of mates
7)DAD is a clan but are not represented by Asterix, aka Hells/probe's bitch.
8)I write long posts
9)probe has been in a lot of clans
10)This thread has only really had one confesion which was pretty pointless...just gave us a place to rant

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

Re: WooHoo

(are these guys for real or just bots?)

me and roady r bots. the rest if them r from the "special class" at the school down the road. ;)

and u missed one hell

11. Dragon|x has been in a LOT of clans. even more than probey. maybe.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.MAS Roady

/me is a bot :)

Whos The Team Leader?
I am the leader!
Spunky acompany me to the enemy flag
PrOBeD camp at our flag
HellRaiser defend the base

/me repeatadly runs into a wall in Bot like fashion

O

old.[MCP]((Baggs))

To think Dragon x or as we know him [MCP]Firestorm was our Team Captain,

And was removed from MCP, on the night Paddy vs MCP (league match) when we believed he was the BLOODY Admin for the match, a Paddy ADMIN !, no disrespect to paddy.

Such a shame, I thought we where m8's within MCP, WE TRUSTED YOU !

But it Take's a Brave Person to admit to his / her mistakes, so you Paul have my respect for that.

Regards

Bilbo Baggins

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

/me grabs the enemy flag and runs round in circles near roady waiting to get his ass shot off

/me wonders when someone will close this thread so we all stop wasting bandwidth

:puke: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.crazydave

•1• CrazyDave reads the thread....
hehe, silly thread
•2• CrazyDave goes down the pub.

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by xHellRaiserx
so the conclusion that this thread has come to is that...
1)Asterix is My bitch!!! (i called it first;) )
2)Asterix is Probe's bitch
3)Asterix doesn't mine being people's bitches
4)i have a wierd way of handleing things...
5)BlackShirt can't win arguements so instead trys to type offending things which in the end are not offending at all because of how he words them...
6)MAS are a good bunch of mates
7)DAD is a clan but are not represented by Asterix, aka Hells/probe's bitch.
8)I write long posts
9)probe has been in a lot of clans
10)This thread has only really had one confesion which was pretty pointless...just gave us a place to rant

You missed 1 out......

11) NEVER EVER give Hellraiser or Blackshirt a numbered list in a thread ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH

;)

O

old.SmokingCigar

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED

At least I hope

O

old.beast27

rofl hehe
god these posts are funny hehe

So who is whose bitch now? me lost count :sleeping:
lol @ napalm

cya around

Beast OUT

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Originally posted by beast27
rofl hehe
god these posts are funny hehe

So who is whose bitch now? me lost count :sleeping:

Beast OUT
god weren't u listening...Asterix is my bitch...Probe is some other MAS guys bitch...and Asterix is also Probe's bitch...
asterix is pretty low ont he bitch chain:(
i missed a 11)DragonX either wanted attention by creating this thread or wasn't very intelligent on predicting his clan mates reactions...p.s. 2 clans at once isn't that much trying juggling 4 clans at once;)

O

old.Asterix

Or maybe i've been on holiday for a few days and couldnt be bothered to read this thread after the first page or 2....

Man you guys go on, sure my arse is still sore from being probed's bitch BUT he sure know how to give and and i love receiving...

And i aint no bitch of hellraiser's ..........

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

try juggling 4 clans at once

well i would but i'm a bit tied up right now.

i have the enemy flag and i have to run around in circles until reverend roady tells me what to do with it :sleeping:

O

old.SmokingCigar

Run around n'round

Eat da flag. Now! Go! Go! Go! Go!

O

old.crashpaddy

Originally posted by [MCP]((Baggs))

And was removed from MCP, on the night Paddy vs MCP (league match) when we believed he was the BLOODY Admin for the match, a Paddy ADMIN !, no disrespect to paddy.

nope that was me who was match admin and MCP were informed about it before the match started,no one complained about it,plus the fact you had Greeny there as well as a spectator to make it fair :).the match was treated fairly just as if i wasn't even in paddy :)

so nope it wasn't firestorm/dragon/woody etc etc twas me :)

O

old.Asterix

Whos got admin rights on this forum?? these few posts are starting to get boring now and need to be locked me thinks.......

Can we have some normal non-diss posts etc...

I'm game if you lot are!

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Originally posted by Asterix
Whos got admin rights on this forum?? these few posts are starting to get boring now and need to be locked me thinks.......

Can we have some normal non-diss posts etc...

I'm game if you lot are!
haha can't handle the heat??? just don't enter the thread then...
p.s. u are just one of my bitches who haven't had the pleasure to come across my path ;) muhahaha

p.s.XIBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1NO FUCKING WAY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol it has been sooooooooooo long

O

old.Asterix

Cant handle the heat??

Maybe i'm just not THAT sad that I have to keep a thread running that has gone on for 2 weeks now with nothing new added.

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

Re: Run around n'round

Originally posted by SmokingCigar
Eat da flag. Now! Go! Go! Go! Go!
@r3 j00 +h3 n00 t3@m l34d3R???
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

coz if u r u have to say "I am the leader" first...it's like simon says.

O

old.xHellRaiserx

plenty of new adds ons...may be u don't think they have valid comments but may be some of us do

O

old.[TF]Bond

This is still goin and I can see 4 people writing 2 much its making my head spin SPUNKY, HELLRAISER, ASTERIX AND PADDY. Even now my head is spinning or is that the beer :puke:

O

old.crashpaddy

Originally posted by [TF]Bond
This is still goin and I can see 4 people writing 2 much its making my head spin SPUNKY, HELLRAISER, ASTERIX AND PADDY. Even now my head is spinning or is that the beer

nope it must be because your thick. i've only had one reply on this page and that was to clear up a question/ false statement from MCP.:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom