confessions

O

old.Dragon|x

:( :(

I dont know what to say or even do, all i can ever say is sorry, i could say it a thousand times over, but i couldnt do any better, i will come out straight to ever single person and player on elite force today whos reading this:
Here and now...the lies stop.

It all started when i joined a clan called GDO, i was very new...totally rubish. the clan sudenly dispanded and after a while my dream came true, i made a clan called PCI, predator clan incorporation. then two new recruites Shorty and Anderson, helped me come up with a better idea... MaNgA.
we recruited and became big...our team work wasnt great but we had fun...

I have been in other clans "for training myself up, trying to get to everyone elses standard, but im not saying i was right in doing so, now that i really think hard about it, i cannot bring myself to even look at my msn conntacts and think...what am i doing"
and the answer is simple, im afraid to admit it, but im a looser, a pain in the arse, and ive done what i wanted and now i will suffer... and i cant really say that its paid off one bit...

After MaNgA fell, i joined OD...i played and fragged, got my ass totally kicked, but after a few weeks of joning, it dispanded...then AS was formed, i remained clanless for sometime. then after a long time i joined RD clan under the name of Undertaker... (i know....terrible name...terrible like the rest of my names...) while in RD...the following happend...

I joined paddy...it started off, as...these guys are really cool, i heared alot about them, and so on, then i think to myself...i better sooner or later become a one clan man...but to my horror i became quite close freidns with these people who i fragged with in each clan i joined, and disaster, this happends...i feel terrible and i know nothing can be based on trust online unfortunatly, and i seem to make a prime example to that point :(.

I hope others that are doing the same as ive done, stop it now, you will get it back in the face like i have, I did it for the online community...i have nothing else in life...i know...sad...but true.

Ive lost alot of friends because of this... and also the wil to play with a full heart.

I ask for the peoples forgivness, and i promise you, ive never peeped to anyone about any clan tactics...ive always kept it to myself.

A few days ago a friend told me this "I managed to figure out what you were doing, others will too." and i didnt think it would happen this fast. i has and nothing can stop it.

Im being open with all of you...its really hard after trying to keep things to myself for so long...a few people have always know ive been in alot of clans...

I know of others that will remain nameless that have done/still doing the same as what im confessing to.
but as more than a few do it it alot, more so than me in some cases, its not right. and i understand that now...

All i can do is end this with a sorry note and the deepest simpithy to anyone who ive upset, angered, hurt, and tell them im sorry...im so sorry. It even hurts to think about it...

Paul Hookway. :(

please forgive me...

O

old.Dragon|x

ps. i tried to reply to Mr.Naps origonal post but for some reason it woulndt let me.

O

old.Asterix

Sounds fair enough to me, at least you have the decency to admit it. I know A LOT of ppl that have been in more than 1 clan at a time (myself included) although i have never played clan matches for 2 clans at once though.

I would hazard that 40 - 50% of ppl have done the same but i suggest you pick a clan you want to be in and stick to just that one. PADDY are a good bunch of lads (yes even crash!! LOL) and you could do much worse. RD are also some of the best ppl I have had the pleasure of playing with/against and half of them used to be in AS with me.

You just have to hope that one clan will let u play for them, and if not i guess MAS will let u in no matter what!! LOL

O

old.crashpaddy

lol @ asterix :) ...............hey paul you could join DAD they're a nice bunch of guys (even that asterix ;) )

are we being nice to each other? OMG lol

D

[DAD]Monty73

I hope that you do find a clan and the will to fight again m8.

The online gaming community does consume allot of our time (much to our wives annoyance lol) and it would be a shame if you lost it. There are allot of good friendships made as we frag our way along and I hope that the friends you have made respect you for your confession, I certainly do.

Good luck in your quest for a new clan if you don’t stay with Paddy or =RD=, 2 great clans.

[DAD]Monty73
www.dadclan.co.uk

O

old.Dragon|x

thanks for the replys guys, they cheered me up a little. one thing i left out was that. a few nights ago i started to loose interest in "co-claning" if thats even a word :confused: and really wanted to stay with paddy, but becuase of my past, wal (good chap) believes the clan may get called names if i stay. just hope i dont get kicked... :(

O

old.paddyjed

god i must be thick....:rolleyes: ......i know paddies are supposed to be

but woody......man , i dont know what to say..........

well i do actually...........who cares?......o.k so you got caught up in it a bit...........big deal........its a computer game right?

i hope you decide to stay in (paddy) as long as its your only clan...........btw you aint gonna nick our tactics.......we aint got none!!!!........we dont even use teamchat according to B3@st.

:D :D :D

its gotta be your decision to wanna stay with us, but our clan leader (Wal) is one of the most decent blokes ever and im sure if you said here to all that you were only gonna be in one clan then that would be that as far as he is concerned.

jeez...mistic meg never saw this one comin ;)

jed(Paddy)

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by paddyjed
well i do actually...........who cares?......o.k so you got caught up in it a bit...........big deal........its a computer game right?

This is the guy who made such a fuss over the Beast emote issue ;)

I didn't mind Undertaker (many names, i'm using this 1) being in more than 1 clan, if he had told me the truth about Paddy I would have respected his decision, but instead he made up a load of total bullshit to get away from his Undertaker alias for a while (i'll save him the embarrassment of finding that again). This guy lied his ass off from day 1, thats why we cut him.

Even then it wasn't so bad, but he did represent more than 1 side in the EFF. I banned him from the EFF and we cut him from RD. Also this guy was due to fight for RD2 VS Paddy, and then did his usual disappearing act, to amazingly turn up in the Paddy team! Claimed he didn't want to fight against Paddy as he "wasn't good enough"!

All I wanted from this was for other clans who it does matter to, to know if he was doing the same to them. It was up to Wal what happened in Paddy. I reacted strongly but only because he lied to me.

I don't have any problems with Dragon|X, Undertaker, Woody, Firestorm now, its all history as far as i'm concerned. He is out of RD and exposed from double-clanning anymore.

If he stays with Paddy or joins someone else, good luck 2 him.

P.S. Give this bloke an oscar, that was quite a post ;)!

Napalm

O

old.walmrj

OK I am affraid to say the decision has been made to drop Woody from Paddy. :(
It was a real tough decision to make because I get on really well with Woody and think of him as a m8.
I do however think it is the best decision for Paddy as a team, even though we are losing a great fragger.
If you play for Paddy, then Paddy is your only clan, that's the way it's got to be!

Who knows Woody, if you keep your nose clean and still want to join Paddy, maybe we can have you back in the future :)

We are having a leaving frag party for Woody in one of our muckabout sessions on Friday (10pm). :clap:
Bring your own bottles and clear up after yourselves :puke:
Anyone interested in attending, drop me a line at walmrj@hotmail.com for the details.

Wal(Paddy).

P.S. Woody gets my vote for an oscar ;)

O

old.Dragon|x

yeah, well any thing good for paddy, is good for me...well in away LoL. another words, theres happy and im happy, mainly as i get a leaving party :D :clap: :D, and id like to re-jion paddy one day, if your still about that is :rolleyes:
cant wait till friday.

getting boring brousing servers on me own LoL.

well.

i must be off, and i respect nap for doing what he thought was right, if i was in his place i may have done the same.

i'll keep naps yahoo id if thats ok with you m8. after all of this, id still like to be friends if pos.

nose is clean now LOL, unbelievable eh? true true.

Woody

O

old.Dragon|x

BTW hehe, news to you all, clan count = as follows.

: 0.0000

Good eh?

well i can only say, kinda bought it on myself...

:(

O

old.paddyjed

hmmmm napalm.....you off my christmas list now ;)

but hey!...if ya wanna take sides...go ahead....i cant stop ya

jed

O

old.Napalm

:p

I WAS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST? LOL ;)

I'm not taking sides, *cue dramatic oscar nominated bit* "can't we all get along?" ;)

It was more the "who cares, no big deal" bit I was refering 2 m8.

Nap

O

old.paddyjed

i had got you a lovely bathrobe with hand embroidered motif.........with the letters "n.a.p.a.l.m....fraggs fresh" on it

(but you aint gettin it now)

oh...ok you can have it......can i have my pressie now too?

:D :D :D

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Asterix go and shove your head up your arse,cause you'd feel right at home there.

M

mr.Blacky

lol this is a funny thread had to think real hard (and yes that is very hard) what Iceslim was talking about and reading it back can understand but then again have heard that some MAS members are dissing and badmouthing other clans so Iceslim take it easy and laugh about it people are laughing about what MAS members are saying lol

O

old.MAS_FragFodder

For a start, MAS have two peeps who have just LEFT no names (no we didn't kick them out, but they where frecking close to it) and they where a known problem for stiring up this kind of trouble.

This type of thing isn't supported by MAS and one of our main rules is:

Law 3

No MAS member is to discriminate any person or persons of any kind. Any behavior of such will not be tolerated there for causing termination of you application.Any actions resulting in upsetting of any other clan members will result in immediate demotion.

This can be found under "Constitution" at http://www.masclan.com

And these rules are followed VERY closly. If anyone in the EF scene has a problem with any member of MAS, then the CA's want to know about it.

MAS_FragFodder

O

old.xHellRaiserx

I own Asterix

Originally posted by Asterix

You just have to hope that one clan will let u play for them, and if not i guess MAS will let u in no matter what!! LOL
wow asterix u are surely one to try to rip on another clan...the Mas clan owns u!!! they have had more tallent leave their clan than u will ever be able to obtain...so when or if u ever get the skills to back up u'r huge ass mouth u give me a call and i will be sure to give u a first class ass whooping

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

The MAS that mouthed have gone ...Asterix is always giving us shit and i ignore it not this time

O

old.MAS_FragFodder

Me picks up the phone, hands it to Asterix, then hides behind HellRaiser lol.. but he has a point :D

Thx for the backup Hellraiser (and coming from someone with your reputation that really means something :) ) , but if he ever gets these supposed skills I'll have a go then ya can mop up the rest of his pride :D ok m8? :)

MAS_FragFodder

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt
lol this is a funny thread had to think real hard (and yes that is very hard) what Iceslim was talking about and reading it back can understand but then again have heard that some MAS members are dissing and badmouthing other clans so Iceslim take it easy and laugh about it people are laughing about what MAS members are saying lol
blackshirt that had to be one of the stupidest things i have ever read(besides asterix's post)...Out of all the clans i have ever met MAS has to be the least agressive in their tempers/attitudes. that is why i hate to see them get insulted because they could easily be one of the best clans in ef but instead of trying to achieve the "best" status they believe in a all ef players deserve a chance type motto...
p.s. The following clans are the ONLY clan that should be privalidged enough to insult another clans skills: X, ClanLess, Wrld, PoD(cause they old school), and CCC i guese...if u are in any other clan and u try to insult another clan i just find it funny

M

mr.Blacky

wow

wow impressive result look at what can come from one post!
@ Hellraiser LOL damn you are funny perhaps a standup commedian lol. READ before write (I know it is hard have diviculties with that 2, mea culpa) Am I insulting a clan NO (at least not intended). Second you are talking about clans that can insult other clans!!!!!! get lost now you are talking out your neck and then the reason= old school lol what is that for shit, oh and might I ask why the comment about ccc? meaning the part i guess??. Yes they have skills, they are good but does being good give a reason to insult people lol.
You also say that MAS is the least agressive in their temper? they are not the most agressive clans or even in the top half but least agresive no I have to disagree, but this is not about MAS, have to say that I do like the styl of most MAS members and i mean how they are on the public servers.
ps Hellraiser if you are insulted by this post then I am sorry not intended but if you cant take it don't say it.
Ok got this out my system so now I say sorry if accepted ok goodluck and have fun, if not accepted tough luck and get over it

O

old.xHellRaiserx

Re: wow

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt
wow impressive result look at what can come from one post!
@ Hellraiser LOL damn you are funny perhaps a standup commedian lol. READ before write (I know it is hard have diviculties with that 2, mea culpa) Am I insulting a clan NO (at least not intended). ps Hellraiser if you are insulted by this post then I am sorry not intended but if you cant take it don't say it.
Ok got this out my system so now I say sorry if accepted ok goodluck and have fun, if not accepted tough luck and get over it
1) i have better things to do then use puncuation capital letters and to proof read my posts... i come on i check out what others say i look to what looks like the biggest b.s. to me then i rant about it...
2.) does mea culpa mean sieze the day.. or is that i am sorry?? been a while sense i heard those words but either way i forgive u for being u...
3.)"p.s. Hellraiser if you are insulted by this post then i am sorry"...lol that is just funny...u said nothing that could actually put me down...u critisized on my writing structures...OOOO NOOO!!!!...
4.)CCC comment means i guese they are in the top clans now
5.)PoD have proven them selves over the long period of time in which they have existed...
6.) better clans can talk shit about weaker clans...it is just how it is...take for example...X owns DAD any day of the weak...well then X can make fun of DAD because X is a top clan...where as DAD can not make fun of MAS for example because although they might be able to beat mas (Mas don't play ef just to win)they still would get owned by X making the fact that they beat Mas no big deal... understand grasshopper??

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Thx Hell for your kind words...MAS v DAD nice lets get it on guys?

O

old.Asterix

So let me get this straight, your ego is soooo big that u think just because X are better than DAD you can take the piss out of ppl and we cant??? wtf planet are you on?

You are one fucked up fool, I dont give a shit about what some jumped up tosser thinks and i think you lot are so stupid you even misunderstood my comment about MAS in the first just to jump on the "lets diss someone" bandwagon.

Posted by Hellraiser

Out of all the clans i have ever met MAS has to be the least agressive in their tempers/attitudes. that is why i hate to see them get insulted because they could easily be one of the best clans in ef but instead of trying to achieve the "best" status they believe in a all ef players deserve a chance type motto... ]

Posted by me

You just have to hope that one clan will let u play for them, and if not i guess MAS will let u in no matter what

So your saying that MAS believe all EF players deserve a chance, well if no clan wants Woody then surely by your comment MAS will give him a chance which is exactly what i said. Maybe if you had the intelligence to read and understand the whole topic you could have got your head around this fact.

I am not gonna be had a go at by some jumped up tosser who has nothing better to do than play EF 24 hours a day just so that his clan is good which so he thinks gives him the god given right to have a go at ppl.

I havent got anything against MAS only some of the players in MAS. I know they are good and some of my m8's have recently joined so i know they are even better now (does probed ever miss at disi?)

O

old.Asterix

MAS vs DAD CTF, yeah that would be fun, maybe we should sort it out sometime. Have a chat with Monty sometime to arrange it if ya want :cool:

M

mr.Blacky

lol

Hellraiser again very funny but you are saying 2 things that don't ad up. You are saying that if a clan can beat another clan every time they face each other they can insult them??? And now I thought you had a brain damn how can I be so mistaken lol. I think you should start ranting about your own b.s. My personal opinion is that you just don't understand, this is a game in other words for FUN. Being good does not give a person a right to be a jack ass.
Attacked your writing structures? really? lol was really talking about that you should read a message completly and then comment on it. I do believe that puncuation helps to read posts and it is a way to make you not misunderstood.
The excuses were there caus I was a bit to sarcastic in my first version I did edit that part caus I felt that it was not right to say it in the way I did.
I believe that Asterix should not have said what he said but I feel even stronger that the responses to his comments are wrong. And yes Hellraiser am looking at you with the comment "Asterix is my bitch". I do not know everything that goes on, I only see what is written here so that is the reason that i said something.
ps seize the day = carpe diem

D

[DAD]Monty73

Originally posted by xHellRaiserx
6.) better clans can talk shit about weaker clans...it is just how it is...take for example...X owns DAD any day of the weak...well then X can make fun of DAD because X is a top clan...where as DAD can not make fun of MAS for example because although they might be able to beat mas (Mas don't play ef just to win)they still would get owned by X making the fact that they beat Mas no big deal... understand grasshopper??

Wow, do you honestly believe that? :eek6:

That just because someone or a combined group of people are better than another combined group of people or individual, at A GAME lets remember, that that gives them the right to have a go at them?? AMAZING!

What a warped sense in human interaction you have, I hope you wrote it without actually reading what it meant! I mean are you saying that if you are rubbish then you don’t have a voice? An individual can be a top player and be a pratt and that deserves comment, but to say that only the top people can have a go is nonsense.

I don’t know MAS and I don’t know X or any of its members so no offence meant by the above post but I was just amazed at the idea put forward by xHellRaiserx.

[DAD]Monty73

P.s. [DAD] don’t play EF just to win either, if we did we would have quit last year after only winning 4 CTF matches out of I don’t know how many lol. It’s a game after all, and a good fun one at that. Win or loose we will play anyone!

And as for a MAS v DAD game lets sort one out, I enjoy a good game win or loose. :clap: Who should I contact at MAS to arrange it?

O

old.Rabbit

Well, it's gotta be awfuly lonely at the top, always slagging of people, having no friends. No wonder Maverick's always that quiet ;)

enough BS now, I hope someone will make me a moderator of this forum ASAP, so I can/will close these threads before they become a rollercoasterride of unfounded insults towards each other.

Reading this thread gives me almost the same sensation as looking at As the world turns. (but then cheaper)

Rabbit (BWEFL)

D

[DAD]Monty73

Originally posted by Rabbit
a rollercoasterride of unfounded insults towards each other.

This seams to be happening more and more these days :( Who knows why

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom