coming up on the PS3

Lethul

FH is my second home
If you mean the poor sales figures recently then I believe we already have a thread for such topics :)

Killzone 2 is actually good ? As one of the few people (I know of) to play the original it was very meh. Still, demo should point yay or nay...

Killzone 2 got 5/5 in swedish gaming magazine i think :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
You dirty violent Sony fanboi getting all het up over a comment? Or maybe your not too happy with the sales of your beloved machine yourself?

Oh dear.

Why would he care about the sell of his machine?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
bodhi mate your an embarrassment of a man.. no one cares that much about consoles, your soo extreme that its really quite tragic

if you really enjoyed your ps3 you wouldnt have to keep justifying it on here :<

Aada

Part of the furniture
Quite :)

Though it is rather funny to wind the fanboys up

Quite.

The old '360 breaks after 2 weeks' joke doesn't bother me at all, however it seemed to bother alot of the Sony fanbois here when i said Sony had been demolished.

Was cackling to myself reading Chillys reply

:lol:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Could you at least try and fuck off to the other thread to do it?

Aada you may find it funny, but I think you come over as a hugely ignorant twat. Bodhi at least manages to do it with genuine humour.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Could you at least try and fuck off to the other thread to do it?

Aada you may find it funny, but I think you come over as a hugely ignorant twat. Bodhi at least manages to do it with genuine humour.

I find you ignorant also you fucking tit, see what i did there?

I can cuss people too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not cussing you, i'm pointing out how I and quite a few other people view you. Anyway, I'm bored of your constant baiting without ever actually making a proper argument.

So as you won't change, I'll choose to ignore you.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm not cussing you, i'm pointing out how I and quite a few other people view you. Anyway, I'm bored of your constant baiting without ever actually making a proper argument.

So as you won't change, I'll choose to ignore you.

You called me a twat i would say that's cussing me i'd report you for insulting me but i know it will fall on deaf ears with the mods here because your chums with em. In fact i wouldn't be suprised if i got an infraction for insulting you back and you didn't for yelling insults at me in the first place.

Will you change?

Nope.

So shut up, i really could care less what a bunch of people over the internet think of me.

So please if it stops you moaning like a little bitch ignore me.

Better yet take what is said on the internet with a pinch of salt, that way your blood might not boil everytime you come on.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Killzone 2 demo out today on PSN around 3pm - sorry to interrupt the thread with talk of an actual game please continue the shit talking.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Killzone 2 demo out today on PSN around 3pm - sorry to interrupt the thread with talk of an actual game please continue the shit talking.

Thanks for the info will give it a try.

Halo Wars demo also out now if anyone wants to give it a go.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Aada, you have been asked on several times to keep this to the relevant thread.

Spout as many inciting words as you like, but do it in the correct thread and stop hijacking this one.

Chilly

Balls of steel
You assume I give a flying fuck about all this fanboi stuff at all. I bought a ps3 cos it did what I WANTED IT DO TO. It plays the very small number of games I want to play and it performs beutifully as a media server. I really couldnt give a fuck about the rest of it and how a 360 is better/worse in whatever respect. This whole argument is totally pointless.

What I was saying to you is that you constantly try to tell ps3 owners they are retards simply for buying one when there are plenty of reasons that it might be more appropriate than a 360. It totally depends on the person. Now, fuck the fuck off you fucking **** and stop putting words into my mouth. Dickhead.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Actually, ignoring you seems the best way to go. Bye.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
What I was saying to you is that you constantly try to tell ps3 owners they are retards simply for buying one when there are plenty of reasons that it might be more appropriate than a 360.

omigod, are you implying that the piss3 is better than my sexbox? are you? are you? :eek:

/turns this into a consolewar thread, just like every other thread on the console forum.

Hey, we can't leave this one out :p it wouldn't be right

Lethul

FH is my second home
omigod, are you implying that the piss3 is better than my sexbox? are you? are you? :eek:

/turns this into a consolewar thread, just like every other thread on the console forum.

Hey, we can't leave this one out :p it wouldn't be right

When it comes to gaming, the consoles can have a war in the PC's backyard :sex:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Fucking LOL.

I think it's official now. Below is a picture of Aada, taken yesterday.

Cock.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I think the phrase "that's you told" is most appropriate here.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I just think it's funny a year ago all the PS3 fanbois were yelling from the rooftops about how the PS3 would destroy the 360.

I just enjoy shoving the 360 glory into the Sonyboys faces.

SONY FAILED!

Lethul

FH is my second home
I just think it's funny a year ago all the PS3 fanbois were yelling from the rooftops about how the PS3 would destroy the 360.

SONY FAILED!

What glory? Ain't MS losing money on 360?
Both failed :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be fair they are making a profit for the last quarter or three. Hasn't yet made up for the losses in previous years or the RROD write-down for that matter.

There is still a thread for this though.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
They are making a profit now actually they have been for a while now.

Feel free to prove this. After all 360 cost MS $1 billion. I'd love to see how they get this back.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

SONY FAILED!

Not that I care about either console being better or blah blah blah but when did it become so exciting that Bill Gates was making more money? Why does this excite you so?

Did you get as excited when MS battered Apple? Is mr Gates your uncle?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Not that I care about either console being better or blah blah blah but when did it become so exciting that Bill Gates was making more money? Why does this excite you so?

Did you get as excited when MS battered Apple? Is mr Gates your uncle?

He's my father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom