Come back to Thid one and all...

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie you should be active in thidranki, you're like a legend.. we need legends right now :cheers:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
prox said:
Elkie you should be active in thidranki, you're like a legend.. we need legends right now :cheers:

some1 likes to suck up:) lol jokes, but naa my 2nd pc broke and i cant log bb for my bm eld ect otherwise i would, but i dont see any of my friends anymore which is why i played thid great m8s like : Brokeninf,Blokkie:fluffle: , lovelyinf ect these guys are why i played and got determend to become better:p (yes my spelling sucks ive still got and i.q of 2) but im no legend:p

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Pdqmezzin casts a spell.
Donaise casts a spell.
Tunderman -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) hits you for -insert gimpy damage here-
Drakorz was killed in **** by ******
Pdqmezzin makes a rude gesture at you!
Tunderman laughs!

You basically get the point.

Well done guys!

lol. i Hope that you dont mean me with the gimpy dmg mate. (Deon)
If you do then im sure we could come to some arrangement for me to wtf pwn your ass solo a few times...also.
And also mate. youve just insulted yourself more than us. Getting killed by 3 lots of 'gimpy' damage and a bard/druid casting. you should sort your character out with some kind of SCed suit. OR... delete 'YES' will work just as well.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath. calm down. cant you see EVERYONE is taking the piss out of you and your trying to reply with things that make you look more of a retard.:cheers:

This thread is quite amusing to read. give more... :worthy:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
And also mate. youve just insulted yourself more than us. Getting killed by 3 lots of 'gimpy' damage and a bard/druid casting.
And you just owned yourself

since (looking at his post) he was alone and attacked by 4 people.. now if you were alone and attacked by 4 people, even though 2 had gimpy damage, you'd probably die too..

Dorimor1

Banned
Traj, PL is going well so far. My cabalist is 33 so should be able to group with you at the end of the weekend

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bonjour Dori was in thid today for 15 min couldnt find you

Zdeath

Banned
Rhori said:
And you just owned yourself

since (looking at his post) he was alone and attacked by 4 people.. now if you were alone and attacked by 4 people, even though 2 had gimpy damage, you'd probably die too..

<3

Rep for you mate.

Zdeath

Banned
Mordenaar said:
Zdeath. calm down. cant you see EVERYONE is taking the piss out of you and your trying to reply with things that make you look more of a retard.:cheers:

This thread is quite amusing to read. give more... :worthy:

No, I really really cant see anybody who is taking the piss out of me, its a forum mate.

In all honesty, the thread was actually quite amusing..

Then you posted.

Zdeath

Banned
Mordenaar said:
lol. i Hope that you dont mean me with the gimpy dmg mate. (Deon)
If you do then im sure we could come to some arrangement for me to wtf pwn your ass solo a few times...also.
And also mate. youve just insulted yourself more than us. Getting killed by 3 lots of 'gimpy' damage and a bard/druid casting. you should sort your character out with some kind of SCed suit. OR... delete 'YES' will work just as well.

Shit dude, didnt mean to piss you off. I'd hate to see you 'wtfpwn my ass solo.' oh right, because thats how grown up people deal with shit!

I never intented to insult you, you do the job well enough yourself. Really, whatever characters you play, I've had more damage taken off valkyries than your casters/tanks.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
It seemed that whenever we were on, you logged, or played solo chars. When we did get round to fighting you, you showed the typical lack of respect and honour for your enemies by running away and proceeding to kill soloers and duos. When we weren't on, all you ever did was kill soloers and the odd group of 3 or 4 with your group of 6 and sometimes more. I foresaw an end to GG action before this, as Thid was getting pretty much dead. I made a solo char, only to find being zerged by your group over and over again, using the same emotes over and over. I tryed /surrender, /hug, /bow but your group is just too horny for that aren't they? Thats why FSR have lost so much respect.

ok, so i just decided to check the thid forums for now...and just saw this thread and this post and cba to read the rest :p so soz if i missed something big l8r on...but here goes:

m8, i ran with FSR for awhile on my bard/ Crucial, Druid/ Transhealing...
and i havent been in thid even b4 classic came out, haec got bored of thid and so did i...not sure who still plays there but naming the whole guild and saying lost respec...hmm, thats stupid...coz its not always the whole guild that does it...and FSR does also run with non-guildies sometimes and they continuely add + kill soloers and wat u dont see is us saying in /g No add etc etc... and resulting in them not running in out grp anymore...

now, time to click last page on this thread and see wat else was said ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
(invisibletank) said:
ok, so i just decided to check the thid forums for now...and just saw this thread and this post and cba to read the rest :p so soz if i missed something big l8r on...but here goes:

and i havent been in thid even b4 classic came out, haec got bored of thid and so did i...not sure who still plays there but naming the whole guild and saying lost respec...hmm, thats stupid...coz its not always the whole guild that does it...and FSR does also run with non-guildies sometimes and they continuely add + kill soloers and wat u dont see is us saying in /g No add etc etc... and resulting in them not running in out grp anymore...

Hi:):fluffle:

Dorimor1

Banned
(invisibletank) said:

Tbh I have the right to say a whole guild. Because I have never seen the guild have any sort of honour towards enemies and because their new (or old) gm actually enforced their lame playstyle.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Tbh I have the right to say a whole guild. Because I have never seen the guild have any sort of honour towards enemies and because their new (or old) gm actually enforced their lame playstyle.
well m8 ur wrong in that case...haec didnt provoke adding/ganking soloers...and we also didnt like it hence didnt do it...so unless some new peeps are playing FSR and ruining the name..so be it...but the original players werent bad

Dorimor1

Banned
(invisibletank) said:
well m8 ur wrong in that case...haec didnt provoke adding/ganking soloers...and we also didnt like it hence didnt do it...so unless some new peeps are playing FSR and ruining the name..so be it...but the original players werent bad

I meant the new people mate.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I meant the new people mate.
ok, well u did say the (or old) gm .. im just here to defend haec and a few others that werent bad in the good FSR...tbh i aint sure who plays there now...i havent set a foot in thid in months :mad:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
(invisibletank) said:
hi :p :fluffle:
u still play thid ? ...
if u do gif a pm someday on FH and i will log bard maybe and have a decent duo ?
I play when i can i just have prob with login buff bot

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Nah you're just too scared you'll be nearsighted by moi!
i can out nearsight anyone on me eld . 2. il prob play bm so ns aint going to do much

statued

Loyal Freddie
thid last night at 11:00gmt around..didnt seem to empty :<

and ofc i pmed few m8s on msn to come and make 4 man grp..10minutes later every1 logs

Attachments

• sshot032.JPG
    sshot032.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 20

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Thid bit shit atm thoe running round on unbuffed bm cant really do much;) and this kelgar felow fights runs back to apk waits till dt back up lol noob:)

Zdeath

Banned
Elkie said:
Thid bit shit atm thoe running round on unbuffed bm cant really do much;) and this kelgar felow fights runs back to apk waits till dt back up lol noob:)

The QQ is strong with joo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom