Come back to Thid one and all...

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
It seems Thid is not showing signs of recovery following the classic servers so its time to resort to begging :)

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please come back to playing thid again. So sick of having little or nothing to fight :(

Can't believe im saying this but I do miss the Alb zerg...

Bye for now,

Donlaise

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I quitted when classic came out due to this .

Mids are extinct. the only fights i've had these weeks was with fsr although it was a 1 vs 6-8 I enjoyed it more then the lonelyness with the beetlebugs.

but I think the new enemy is not classic but darkness rising

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Same reason I left; classic. Afaik only Prismatic still has his account open, though prefers playing WoW. :)

I thought of coming back but tbh I can't be assed to find a deserted playground each time I go in there. Second, I'd only come back if I get my mates from TB to play with me, which I doubt. :(

Time will tell,

Sebulas

Zdeath

Banned
I will gladly come back - I just don't want to come back just to see 6-8 hibs roll me over.

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
It seems Thid is not showing signs of recovery following the classic servers so its time to resort to begging :)

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please come back to playing thid again. So sick of having little or nothing to fight :(

Can't believe im saying this but I do miss the Alb zerg...

Bye for now,

Donlaise

Lol

Are you fucking blind or something?

I'm sorry, thats probably the funniest post I have ever seen in the BG section. Do you have any idea why there is no one to fight? Has it ever occured to you that there are other reasons why people have left Thid, rather than using classic as a scapegoat?

Sure, classic has contributed to it, but have you realised what you and your own guild has done to Thid? Classic did drop the numbers and after that it was evident that there wasn't going to be much action. We, Tomte Soldiers decided to run as a 4 as everyone knows at that point the thid population was just not big enough to fuel a group of 5+.

Yet you carried on.

It seemed that whenever we were on, you logged, or played solo chars. When we did get round to fighting you, you showed the typical lack of respect and honour for your enemies by running away and proceeding to kill soloers and duos. When we weren't on, all you ever did was kill soloers and the odd group of 3 or 4 with your group of 6 and sometimes more. I foresaw an end to GG action before this, as Thid was getting pretty much dead. I made a solo char, only to find being zerged by your group over and over again, using the same emotes over and over. I tryed /surrender, /hug, /bow but your group is just too horny for that aren't they? Thats why FSR have lost so much respect.

Atleast when Haec ran FSR (he's not much better either but...) you had a little bit more respect towards your enemies. Yet now all I see is a guild that has lost everything it once had and yet you come on the forum and ask why everyone is leaving Thid? Just look at yourselves.

Until then, have fun wondering around for an hour, finding only but a few players.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol

Are you fucking blind or something?

I'm sorry, thats probably the funniest post I have ever seen in the BG section. Do you have any idea why there is no one to fight? Has it ever occured to you that there are other reasons why people have left Thid, rather than using classic as a scapegoat?

Sure, classic has contributed to it, but have you realised what you and your own guild has done to Thid? Classic did drop the numbers and after that it was evident that there wasn't going to be much action. We, Tomte Soldiers decided to run as a 4 as everyone knows at that point the thid population was just not big enough to fuel a group of 5+.

Yet you carried on.

It seemed that whenever we were on, you logged, or played solo chars. When we did get round to fighting you, you showed the typical lack of respect and honour for your enemies by running away and proceeding to kill soloers and duos. When we weren't on, all you ever did was kill soloers and the odd group of 3 or 4 with your group of 6 and sometimes more. I foresaw an end to GG action before this, as Thid was getting pretty much dead. I made a solo char, only to find being zerged by your group over and over again, using the same emotes over and over. I tryed /surrender, /hug, /bow but your group is just too horny for that aren't they? Thats why FSR have lost so much respect.

Atleast when Haec ran FSR (he's not much better either but...) you had a little bit more respect towards your enemies. Yet now all I see is a guild that has lost everything it once had and yet you come on the forum and ask why everyone is leaving Thid? Just look at yourselves.

Until then, have fun wondering around for an hour, finding only but a few players.

lol and what is this post ment to do ? ... nobody in fsr cares what you say so stop wasting that little bit of brain powerh you have and keep it to yourslef?
and we do have respect for SOME enemies, and lol cant you count or something? we havnt had a grp of 6 for a long time now normaly its just 4-5
sometimes we have a 6 man grp to take ck but thats it, and we cant help if ppl add in our fights.

Why dont you make a gg this friday as FSR will be running 5 ppl that day in thid.. lets settle it there because all YOU seem to do is come here and whine and who really cares what you say?

Pdqmezzin <bane of Albion> :clap:
Ruthz :p

/FSR

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
lol and what is this post ment to do ? ... nobody in fsr cares what you say so stop wasting that little bit of brain powerh you have and keep it to yourslef?
and we do have respect for SOME enemies, and lol cant you count or something? we havnt had a grp of 6 for a long time now normaly its just 4-5
sometimes we have a 6 man grp to take ck but thats it, and we cant help if ppl add in our fights.

Why dont you make a gg this friday as FSR will be running 5 ppl that day in thid.. lets settle it there because all YOU seem to do is come here and whine and who really cares what you say?

/FSR

Isn't Mufufufu in FSR? :clap: :clap:

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:

/FSR

I was just pointing it out to you. Argueing will get you no where, you've lost too much respect. And I havn't seen you show respect for anyone, what you say is really utter bullshit, quite comical.

And sure I can get a group out, providing you'll be more of a challenge next time, and that you don't peg it whenever you see us.

But DW, I'll go easy on ya.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I was just pointing it out to you. Argueing will get you no where, you've lost too much respect. And I havn't seen you show respect for anyone, what you say is really utter bullshit, quite comical.

And sure I can get a group out, providing you'll be more of a challenge next time, and that you don't peg it whenever you see us.

But DW, I'll go easy on ya.

respect haha you dont know the meaning... aww did i touch a nerve?

more of a challenge lol? when has your grp ever beat us on hib... ok maybe mid you kinda owned us 4 vs 6 but ofc you had fvckyouall and we all know how he plays... OMG MA Train on memust...window ...drag!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
so many nubje thid players atm (add a bit of spice to thread) yes dori1 is a noob we all know it:) (jokes m8)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
exponentiaL said:
Isn't Mufufufu in FSR? :clap: :clap:

He has some alts left i think. But as soon as Haec or Mexa see him logged on, he willl be kicked out of the guild with the rest of his alts, and his lowlife scum friend barker.

Dorimor1

Banned
No point in argueing tbh. We beat you, I don't see why I need to prove it again.

Me :touch: Elkie <3

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
respect haha you dont know the meaning... aww did i touch a nerve?

more of a challenge lol? when has your grp ever beat us on hib... ok maybe mid you kinda owned us 4 vs 6 but ofc you had fvckyouall and we all know how he plays... OMG MA Train on memust...window ...drag!

It was 4 vs 5..

You had: Pdqmez/skald?/zerker/zerker/Hamroz on SM
We had: Killerpenguin/Playingwithfire/Fvckyouall/I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST ONE GRR xDxD

And MA assist train? Mate, you never even got to that stage when fighting us lol xD

noblok

Part of the furniture
exponentiaL said:
Same reason I left; classic. Afaik only Prismatic still has his account open, though prefers playing WoW. :)

I thought of coming back but tbh I can't be assed to find a deserted playground each time I go in there. Second, I'd only come back if I get my mates from TB to play with me, which I doubt. :(

Time will tell,

Sebulas
We can duo some with skald+healer, so you can spend some time in-game instead of only trolling these boards ;).

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
No point in argueing tbh. We beat you, I don't see why I need to prove it again.

Me :touch: Elkie <3

yes yes evryone loves me in thid.. and no blokkie no matter how much i miss the fat pissed dwarf im still having lotsss of fun on usa:p

Zdeath

Banned
Congratulations FSR, you officially killed thid!1!!!1

Feel free to roam around spamming the beetles, or hump the Mature boars. Respect? I can't even start to explain how rude/ignorant/stupid you are, and don't give me that bullshit about 'how the fuck do you know me?' because, yes I played with you + TS. To compare, the attitude is far worse on your side, your always moaning, complaining and putting others down iirc on group chat back when thid was live.

No wonder everybody is leaving thid, you and your 8 man roaming 'round thid, fucking everything that moves twenty-four-seven. It gets worse when you start to spam /rude emotes at a zerged enemy, or whatever you smacktards do.

Typical example. So I log my main - rvr is zzzz. Thought to myself thid would work nice. Went there and straight to hibernian bridge (sorry - forgot the name of it) Strange, but true I found an unbuffed hero (I was also unbuffed, so it got pretty even) then before we can duel, something in the distance starts to emerge from the trees...

Pdqmezzin casts a spell.
Donaise casts a spell.
Tunderman -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) hits you for -insert gimpy damage here-
Drakorz was killed in **** by ******
Pdqmezzin makes a rude gesture at you!
Tunderman laughs!

You basically get the point.

Well done guys!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
not hard to kill 8 men grps if BoT still run we would killl them easy with Eld Bm Bm druid bard setup

Dorimor1

Banned
Elkie said:
not hard to kill 8 men grps if BoT still run we would killl them easy with Eld Bm Bm druid bard setup

But Polza was superman, and he counts as 20 peeps, so adding that up, you zerged Thid.

zergers

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
But Polza was superman, and he counts as 20 peeps, so adding that up, you zerged Thid.

zergers

polza was my bitch lol jokes

deez

Fledgling Freddie
What can i say, i think many things killed Thidranki (its dead), Classic/us/DR/us again. thats what i think of all this. Why grats FSR? you like thid dead..

Btw was a nice fight last night 3 alb stealthers Vs me :p

Ekala - Shade
Pixe - Snow

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
On elkie yes BoT could do that , if you were not in that group setup :touch:

and on Zdeath post, and totally of topic but isn't donlaise and tunderman the same person ?

now on topic bout fsr, well I believe this is all still a game and everyone should play it like they want, there are rvsr zones to kill enemy's and pve zones for safe fun. Now fsr ran me over a couple of times but I don't blame them , I was like the only non-stealther thingie in thid but I'd gave em hell before I hit the ground. I myself never have been a fan of organized guildgroups in thid that is why I am all alone in my guild <Fallout> and yes
i've thought to myself those oreo-sniffing bastards 8 vs 1 !!?? and emoting ?
but then just released and got back out again just to annoy them:p and I got my duel in the end and totally embarresed pixe infront of his whole guild :clap:

my view on the whole thing have fun, and if this game start to get dull or your even having mental problems because of it (points out MKJ) take a break
relax and come back and if you still don't like it when you come back them maybe it's time to move on.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie hehe yeah that was funy xD
but if you want to you can pay my temp! would love that =]

im rich biatch!!!!!!!!!! or? :worthy:

Ekala - Shade
Pixe - Snow

statued

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol
We, Tomte Soldiers decided to run as a 4 as everyone knows at that point the thid population was just not big enough to fuel a group of 5+.

finally some1 other then my mates from bot who think the same way

sorta sounds like latu dont he elk? xd

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
finally some1 other then my mates from bot who think the same way

sorta sounds like latu dont he elk? xd

who is this guy talking to me? xD dont know latuvu is french i forgive him for that

statued

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

zergers

lol i always told polza he was 1 of best healers i seen in ages but he didnt belivee me and quit 1 week later :<

ill tell him you said that we might get him back x d

statued

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
who is this guy talking to me? xD dont know latuvu is french i forgive him for that

well i dont :<

p.s. why arent u on msn

statued

Loyal Freddie
that was fast xd
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
yup
peter (statued) says:
FH abuser
peter (statued) says:
reading posts before theere sent!
peter (statued) says: