Come back to Thid one and all...

Caperucita

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha, thats fun :D dorimor, the last1 was a reaver of Tomte :D
well i was in the grp... hmmm and what? i only have played 1 time with em.. my question is the next... why the hell u still on me??!! if u know i will make ¨windows drag¨ ( i have never done )

Fvckyouall QQmoreNooB

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Congratulations FSR, you officially killed thid!1!!!1

Feel free to roam around spamming the beetles, or hump the Mature boars. Respect? I can't even start to explain how rude/ignorant/stupid you are, and don't give me that bullshit about 'how the fuck do you know me?' because, yes I played with you + TS. To compare, the attitude is far worse on your side, your always moaning, complaining and putting others down iirc on group chat back when thid was live.

No wonder everybody is leaving thid, you and your 8 man roaming 'round thid, fucking everything that moves twenty-four-seven. It gets worse when you start to spam /rude emotes at a zerged enemy, or whatever you smacktards do.

Typical example. So I log my main - rvr is zzzz. Thought to myself thid would work nice. Went there and straight to hibernian bridge (sorry - forgot the name of it) Strange, but true I found an unbuffed hero (I was also unbuffed, so it got pretty even) then before we can duel, something in the distance starts to emerge from the trees...

Pdqmezzin casts a spell.
Donaise casts a spell.
Tunderman -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) -insert gimpy damage here-
(random hib) hits you for -insert gimpy damage here-
Drakorz was killed in **** by ******
Pdqmezzin makes a rude gesture at you!
Tunderman laughs!

You basically get the point.

Well done guys!

Tunderman and Donlaise are the same person on the same account you gimp, thanks for proving your post is complete crap. gratz

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Caperucita said:
hahaha, thats fun :D dorimor, the last1 was a reaver of Tomte :D
well i was in the grp... hmmm and what? i only have played 1 time with em.. my question is the next... why the hell u still on me??!! if u know i will make ¨windows drag¨ ( i have never done )

Fvckyouall QQmoreNooB

Lol I have fraps of you window dragging or lag jumping or whatever it us you do to shoot 50 feet in the air then appear behind me. Even your Tome didnt know where the fuk you went :twak:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
It was 4 vs 5..

You had: Pdqmez/skald?/zerker/zerker/Hamroz on SM
We had: Killerpenguin/Playingwithfire/Fvckyouall/I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST ONE GRR xDxD

And MA assist train? Mate, you never even got to that stage when fighting us lol xD

Congratulations Killer, your 2 sorc, 1 fire wizz, 1 cabby, 3 pets, all buffed group beat, 3 fsr on holiday in midgard with rog gear.

You must be so proud...

On the subject of us killing soloers, we dont make a point of doing that at all unless its you. We kill you on sight cos we dont like you, its that simple.

Don

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
We can duo some with skald+healer, so you can spend some time in-game instead of only trolling these boards ;).

There wouldn't be any challenge my belgium padawan, we'd tear apart those fullgroups. :p I'll stop trolling then. :(

Pointed towards someone else his post;

How in earth can you loose in thid when you have a skald and a healer combined with enough dps to take out a char in three or four hits?

All I remember from the blue/black dewds from Albion is that they sat down when we met them. I think it's you lot, don't know though.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Think it's a bad idea to take the champ out for a little dance, when all this love is in the air :(

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
How in earth can you loose in thid when you have a skald and a healer combined with enough dps to take out a char in three or four hits?
QUOTE]

When you are blanket mezzed by 2x sorc at bolt range then pets sick your healer leaving your rapidly ooe tanks to chase window dragging casters with buffed healing/dotting pets.

Imho, you dont play thid much do you...

Don

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
exponentiaL said:
QUOTE]

When you are blanket mezzed by 2x sorc at bolt range then pets sick your healer leaving your rapidly ooe tanks to chase window dragging casters with buffed healing/dotting pets.

Imho, you dont play thid much do you...

Don

Oh I got so owned. :(

First off all, someone with a tad experience would see the sorc unless he's camping behind some tree or something similar. Once sorc is mezzed it'll be followed by an aoe mezz from a healer. While he's mezzing we got a BD taking out your caster/healer to prevent it from healing and the tanks screwing over the other chars. It might be your overpowered skills and leetness, but whenever I ran with TB we basically never lost mezz as we run with speed 3 + lw2/end3 = speed 4. I'd like someone to post the formula and see if it _IS_ possible to mezz if you go with sprint + sp3 vs a sorc at bolt range.

Miekemuis, I was/am a member of Thid Blitz. ( Sebulaz/svg - Sebulas/hunter and some other muppets i can't recall the name of. Prolly something similar. Also a skald with gimpy SC and no overcapping etc. )

I still believe skalds > sorcs at mezzing, ofc combined with a healer for the rest of the bunch of noobwits.

Zdeath

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Tunderman and Donlaise are the same person on the same account you gimp, thanks for proving your post is complete crap. gratz

I don't care who the fuck you are, bender.

All in all, I was more or less using it as an example to show what a bunch of pathetic losers you really are.

Care to die irl?

Everz

FH is my second home
Zdeath said:

All in all, I was more or less using it as an example to show what a bunch of pathetic losers you really are.

Care to die irl?

hohoho inc banstick

Dorimor1

Banned
Eversmallx said:
hohoho inc banstick

Zdeath told me on MSN that he wanted to get himself banned, what a fking noob.

statued said:
that was fast xd
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
yup
peter (statued) says:
FH abuser
peter (statued) says:
reading posts before theere sent!
peter (statued) says:
to bad im going now neway
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
omg retard make me come on here for no reason
peter (statued) says:
aye
peter (statued) says:
its what i do best
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
I SHALL FLAMEEE UUUU
peter (statued) says:
lol gl with that
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
is dorimir french if so i feel so sorry for him

(2 min later)

Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
lol hes so gonna flip when he see's that
Y2G ₪elks₪Y2G says:
i shall come to ireland the land of the drunks and kick ur ass chav style
peter (statued) says:
u wont get passed checkout w/o getting drunk

<3 <3 etc

LOL, I am not French, I'm Greek, and can you ask Polza what happened to him playing alb? was gonna PL him a bit but havn't seen teh gimp on xD

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Congratulations Killer, your 2 sorc, 1 fire wizz, 1 cabby, 3 pets, all buffed group beat, 3 fsr on holiday in midgard with rog gear.

You must be so proud...

On the subject of us killing soloers, we dont make a point of doing that at all unless its you. We kill you on sight cos we dont like you, its that simple.

Don

We did not have two sorcs, we had Killerpenguin(Cabalist), Fvckyouall(Sorcerer),Playingwithfire(Wizard) and Xehz((Reaver) YES I REMEMBER xD)

You had Pdqmez(Healer),Tunder(Berserker),Hamro(SM), and another skald and berserker can't remember names, you looked to be SCed as you were all in green, but Hamro was in a BoT style uniform.

But its ok to be bitter meijts.

Zdeath

Banned
No - I don't want to be banned.

I'm just basically fed up of some of the individuals in this forum.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:

Care to die irl?

LoL, such teenage angst :)

Zdeath

Banned
Yeah, I'm a teenager... right?

'LoL'

I'd expect a comment like that off somebody like you.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
"wishing someones death IRL" is a sad thing to do.
Call me a hippie but im pretty sure there is such a thing as karma...

And on a sidenote, Id still pwn u all, VW POWAHHH!!!!

noblok

Part of the furniture
PhiCa said:
Think it's a bad idea to take the champ out for a little dance, when all this love is in the air :(
:wub: Shishi, come dance with me :).

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone seen my mommy ? I lost her between all the whines and insult's

Zdeath

Banned
Phooka said:
"wishing someones death IRL" is a sad thing to do.
Call me a hippie but im pretty sure there is such a thing as karma...

And on a sidenote, Id still pwn u all, VW POWAHHH!!!!

Tell me it doesn't count as when you're really pissed off, and drunk? :<

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
What u reap is what u sow.. Same as using Ow sry dear i cheated on you but i was drunk, so nps then rite....

polza

Loyal Freddie
statued said:
lol i always told polza he was 1 of best healers i seen in ages but he didnt belivee me and quit 1 week later :<

ill tell him you said that we might get him back x d

pffty u never told me i had 2 come trollin BG section one day when bored out of my mind. hmm me playin alb hmm i kinda got side tracked, no1 wantin to transfer money erm havin no money and then just lettin account run out dno if its open or not atm lol.

+ id come back if i could be elkies bitch again! :fluffle:

pfft closed and i thought they sent u an e-mail tellin u when it closes

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
+ id come back if i could be elkies bitch again! :fluffle:

I dont give second chances, and dorimirzirsrj u are french cos i said so end of story :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom