Cod4

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
sorry i didnt accept last night tris i was playing with my mate and i couldnt get out of it

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
finally tried the single player out some.. on the mission where you need sneak around and assassinate some guy then escape to the ferris wheel and wait to be evacuated.. except i can't for the life of me do that part (hardened) seems literally impossible... i go prone nexty to mac millian and just snipe like hell but theres WAY too many and i just get raped. tried hiding somewhere but then i always die getting to the guy to carry him to the chopper... am i missing something obvious? games been easy so far and this is ghey

eksdee

FH is my second home
hardest part of the game for sure. did it on veteran with some extreme SKILLZZZZZZ cause i'm pro.

doing it on a pad can't help though, was hard enough with a mouse!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
On Vet mode im finding the last mission much harder QQ. 10mins to reach some room but to many enemys that 1 shot me hiding behind every crate.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
On Vet mode im finding the last mission much harder QQ. 10mins to reach some room but to many enemys that 1 shot me hiding behind every crate.

Try doing the last mission in the plane on Vet then :<

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
opt do you not have voice comms?

I do, I just fergot to plug them in, then you both left :p Plus am a bit shy at first :x .. and I all too often chat rubbish so I didn't want to annoy anyone :D

I'll plug them in next time for sure, have been away this weekend.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
good good. im sick of random noobs now, no one actually wants to team work. its like TDM without the team, and only being able to kill 6 out of the 12 people on the map :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Have to say how awesome this game is online. Mystic G and I have been playing the last couple of nights. We need more freddys with us! Will be back on after 8pm tomorrow night.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Invite me into your group. I'll show you how it's done.

Aada

Part of the furniture
You chumps playing this on the 360? or PS3?

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
I'm playing online (XBox360) too, and don't mind a bit of teamplay. My Live tag is SpedgeUK

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
anyone know if this is still 24:99 in gamestation? might have to trek to another town to get it if so, don;t have that store here. really want to play now! and kick laddeys ass

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its not, it was a instore offer thing same as the wifi 360 adaptor for £24.99

while it was on there were thread sin other forums of peeps complaing all were "sold out" at opening time.

they seem to have gone shifty since game purchased em

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
just unlocked the G36C.

anyone think its a bit TOO good? :p

Yaka

Part of the furniture
was the best gun in the beta, theres never some thats too good tho

Aada

Part of the furniture
My best weapon is the G3+Reflex sight or Silencer almost no recoil on the weapon and its accurate as hell sniper rifle with a great rate of fire.

Line a head/body up and tap the trigger 2-3 times and they go down.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
My best weapon is the G3+Reflex sight or Silencer almost no recoil on the weapon and its accurate as hell sniper rifle with a great rate of fire.

Line a head/body up and tap the trigger 2-3 times and they go down.

Amen to that

Aada

Part of the furniture
I take it back real men snipe with the skorpion!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just unlocked the G36C.

anyone think its a bit TOO good? :p

i'm still finding the m16 with red dot better. Perhaps cause i'm so used to it. Will unlock the sight on the g36c and see if its any better

Aada

Part of the furniture
i'm still finding the m16 with red dot better. Perhaps cause i'm so used to it. Will unlock the sight on the g36c and see if its any better

Omg you use the M16 still?

That weapon is so overpowered it aint even funny when i go on LIVE it's the most used weapon ever.

It out snipes the snipers

Out guns the SMGS/LMGS

Silly weapon that needs a fat nerf imo.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
i use m16..its clearly the best, though dunno if it's op'd..just depends how good you are, if you're good at the game, it's DEADLY as fook.. got 46-6 with it, and aint beat it with anything else, even my non-secret love p90! hoho

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think he meant the g36c is the most overused and overpowered weapon.

I prefer the m4 over the m16, it doesn't have the same range, but is much better at medium/close range.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tried the G36C and tbh i didnt gel with it at all. M4 Carbine is my weapon of choice with Red Dot sight

Stats wise the G36C is better but i just couldnt seem to hit anything with it, M4 i take people out in 1 3 round burst

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think he meant the g36c is the most overused and overpowered weapon.

I prefer the m4 over the m16, it doesn't have the same range, but is much better at medium/close range.

Nope the M16 is the most used and its overpowered.

You can't use the G36C as a sniper but the M16 can be used for anything snipe/burst fire its the poonage weapon tbh and its easy to tell when all the high ranking players use it.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Omg you use the M16 still?

That weapon is so overpowered it aint even funny when i go on LIVE it's the most used weapon ever.

It out snipes the snipers

Out guns the SMGS/LMGS

Silly weapon that needs a fat nerf imo.

Maybe that's why the armed forces use it? :]

In terms of gameplay though, nerfing is necessary sometimes.. just so long as they don't go overboard as they all too frequently do. Sometimes things are just better.

I haven't been able to play COD4 online for a fair while now, I think I liked the M4 avec red dot best though. A lot of the guns (or maybe the maps) aren't suited to ACOG.

Wish they'd put in more Create-a-Class slots.. =/

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
What about giving that rubbish gun mp44 some love ? i mean its the last weapon u get. or is it suppose to be some "fungun" ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
What about giving that rubbish gun mp44 some love ? i mean its the last weapon u get. or is it suppose to be some "fungun" ?

Thought it was pretty obvious it was put in their as a present for the world war 2 lovers and to honour their past world war 2 games?

Numpty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom