CM or quite simply arwenmyr personally

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL u shithead i already said this but the moron u are so ill explain it 1 last time : I dont read ur post or i answer em, i dont waste my time on a noob kid with braincell dmg. Take ur whine and cry somewhere where ppl actully give a shit to ur opinion. Everyone knows what kind of player u are and what kind of personality u got by now so take a deep breath before u go cry for ur mother. And yes ur are a ZERGER SHIT its a FACT. I dont think u ever killed me 2 times in whole ur little miserable life even with zerging and adding, u must been druged and dreamed about it and if ur mom get a clue that u taking drugs shes slap u and send u to rehab.

oh ye and check my bold

Shadowss

Banned
Jesus christ, someone buy Shadowss a wheel barrel so he can move around that massive e-peen of his. Oo I mean seriously, i thought i was bad but the only shit i see coming from that youngsters mouth is 'olol i pwn j00 n00b' 'rofl i pwn j00s without effort lol' 'YOU BE DA WALKING RPS WHEN YOU DONT ZERG ME LAL' etc etc. :x

Coming from the guy who said

"I Made Cm log by myself" and countless other shit stuff u like to make up..

im guessing e-peen means something like that /shrug

Some reject said this quote:
Bringing up the age card just continues to show your immaturity, especially picking on someone who you beleive to be just one year younger then yourself. And just because you say an angry post then say 'but I'm not angry', it doesn't make you look any less frustrated.
Quote endy :)

ERMMMM FUCKING HELL... HOW MANY TIME HAVE PEOPLE SAID " SHADOWSS HOW OLD ARE U" " GO DRINK SOME MILK" or some other fucking insult about my age?? fucking idiot

Eul you take the piss out of how old i am EVERY post.. yet you wont tell me urs

how the fuck.. you guys are so clueless, seriously i dont get it? lots of people take the pee out of it.. yet when i ask there age and they dont reply im the immature nub? RIGHT OKAY

fuuuuuckk

ITs a colouring and drawing book...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We pick on your age cause you act like a typical 16y old who thinks he knows everything, yet knows nothing :<

Shadowss

Banned
We pick on your age cause you act like a typical 16y old who thinks he knows everything, yet knows nothing :<

i dont act like i know everything.. i only act like i know somethign when i actually do know it

Eul's posts are fuckign immature as well.. AND he wont tell us his age...

Septina

Part of the furniture
If you actually took 2 seconds to read what i wrote you'd see that i already said i know i'm bad at such things but you my friend, you're lightyears ahead when it comes down to it.

Seriously dude, take a second before you press that 'Submit reply' button and think through what you've written.
All i can see through your posts is a childish little kid that over abuses any obscene word in the 'Obscenities for the forum leet' dictionary and i don't think I'm the only one that feels this way when reading your posts. :(

I'll be awaiting for 'fuck filled' reply with great eager. :)

Shadowss

Banned
If you actually took 2 seconds to read what i wrote you'd see that i already said i know i'm bad at such things but you my friend, you're lightyears ahead when it comes down to it.

Seriously dude, take a second before you press that 'Submit reply' button and think through what you've written.
All i can see through your posts is a childish little kid that over abuses any obscene word in the 'Obscenities for the forum leet' dictionary and i don't think I'm the only one that feels this way when reading your posts. :(

I'll be awaiting for 'fuck filled' reply with great eager. :)

QQ sorry babes :( sorry if the F word upsets you ... im sorry :( i really am.. can you ever forgive me?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You do act like a kid most of the time tho.. With capital letters, which indicates shouting, a whole lot of swearing and most of the time also a very narrowminded view of things

If you can't have it your way, you can't have it any way it seems..

Septina

Part of the furniture
QQ sorry babes :( sorry if the F word upsets you ... im sorry :( i really am.. can you ever forgive me?

Doesn't upset me one bit, just goes to show your mental age, nothing more. :)

Oh and also, i rest my case. ^^

Shadowss

Banned
Doesn't upset me one bit, just goes to show your mental age, nothing more. :)

Oh and also, i rest my case. ^^

u didnt forgive me:(

yes i do like using F word coz i use it during my everyday conversations... pfft i dont give a crap if you want to moan about the F word

Septina

Part of the furniture
u didnt forgive me:(

yes i do like using F word coz i use it during my everyday conversations... pfft i dont give a crap if you want to moan about the F word

Must be an absolute joy having a normal conversation with you then i guess. :p
Also, wasn't moaning, was merely pointing out how you come across on these boards with your attitude and the things you post.
But i guess as your sensei Kinetix has thought you so well, you don't care what anyone thinks? :)

Shadowss

Banned
You do act like a kid most of the time tho.. With capital letters, which indicates shouting, a whole lot of swearing and most of the time also a very narrowminded view of things

If you can't have it your way, you can't have it any way it seems..

No... u lot are narrowminded.. coz of the reasons i specified in the 2 posts beforehand? i think it was that post

Yes i amshouting to try and get the point across to show how fucking stupid u lot are.. swearing.. yeah coz i use it usually nyway..

"Hey you Munnafugga, how the foook av u been mayte?!?!" thats usually how i start out a convo

Im known as " smiley" and " Funny boy" or " hat boy" by like everyone in college LOL.. only been there a week.. ( wore a lepord skin had with a baloon round it)

so i aintagressive or nothing :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
are you also known as "gay boy" in that colledge?

Shadowss

Banned
are you also known as "gay boy" in that colledge?

ermmmmm Nope not really.. altho i do casually do some gay stuff for a laugh....

SO MANY FIT GIRLS ATTHIS COLLEGE MAN I MEAN AWWWMYDAYS...

scored with 3 already /flex

Shadowss

Banned
Leopard skin. :D:D:D:D

Image +111111111111111

Lol it was a chicks... i wore it for the dayfor the lulz.. and put a baloon around it.. what a different girl gave me..

think it was meant to be a monkey on a tree? lol!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Some reject said this quote:
Bringing up the age card just continues to show your immaturity, especially picking on someone who you beleive to be just one year younger then yourself. And just because you say an angry post then say 'but I'm not angry', it doesn't make you look any less frustrated.
Quote endy :)

ERMMMM FUCKING HELL... HOW MANY TIME HAVE PEOPLE SAID " SHADOWSS HOW OLD ARE U" " GO DRINK SOME MILK" or some other fucking insult about my age?? fucking idiot

Eul you take the piss out of how old i am EVERY post.. yet you wont tell me urs

how the fuck.. you guys are so clueless, seriously i dont get it? lots of people take the pee out of it.. yet when i ask there age and they dont reply im the immature nub? RIGHT OKAY

fuuuuuckk

ITs a colouring and drawing book...

You're just further proving your immaturity. Personally I don't care if someone is 60, if they can't help but talk/type like a spanner, they're still immature in my eyes. Why are people clueless? Because they all see something in you which you don't see yourself? Read your own drivel then go through some other posts by certain people who have contributed here and you should soon see the difference between the civil and the just plain tazmanian devil random insulters on the boards. I don't care about spelling/grammar or whatever, you're just coming off as someone trying to be a 'homeboi' on an internet forum.

Please point out one member who actually agrees with you at the moment who isn't in the same 'flame everyone' frame of mind; and if you are getting pissed off with the forumites here, why don't you make yourself happy and just simply stop posting?

Comments like this. Do you really really think that anyone particularly cares on an RvR forum what someone claims to be doing/have done in that respect?

Ooh and just before you accuse me of being one year younger then you or something <rolleyes>, I'm 23...flame me all you want. I'm not going to start panting and calling people rejects over what someone thinks they know about me through one posted paragraph on an internet forum.

Shadowss

Banned
You're just further proving your immaturity. Personally I don't care if someone is 60, if they can't help but talk/type like a spanner, they're still immature in my eyes. Why are people clueless? Because they all see something in you which you don't see yourself? Read your own drivel then go through some other posts by certain people who have contributed here and you should soon see the difference between the civil and the just plain tazmanian devil random insulters on the boards. I don't care about spelling/grammar or whatever, you're just coming off as someone trying to be a 'homeboi' on an internet forum.

Please point out one member who actually agrees with you at the moment who isn't in the same 'flame everyone' frame of mind; and if you are getting pissed off with the forumites here, why don't you make yourself happy and just simply stop posting?

Comments like this. Do you really really think that anyone particularly cares on an RvR forum what someone claims to be doing/have done in that respect?

Ooh and just before you accuse me of being one year younger then you or something <rolleyes>, I'm 23...flame me all you want. I'm not going to start panting and calling people rejects over what someone thinks they know about me through one posted paragraph on an internet forum.

fairplay :)

also erm i wouldnt ask ur age coz u dont really take the piss out of how old i am :) least you admitted your age tbh

Himse

FH is my second home

Im sure you have.

How many of those 3 are average weight and done have a pussy the side of my fridge door?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Average weight for the UK, 18 stones then.

that true? sad state if it is.

dont really see what the big deal is with obesity, if your getting a bit fat then, cut down on the takeaways or do a bit more exercise- is that shallow?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Leopard skin. :D

Image +111111111111111

Wish fecking granted lol

bop30a.jpg

The balloon flew away!! ^^

:wub: Shadows :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom