if only :<

i aint an emo like u

prick

0o0o0o nooes i died to shadowss * sliiiitss RARRRRR*

Omfg my tower in NF got pwned at 2 am *SLITSS RARRRRRRFFFFRAAA*

fucking pathetic knobbers lol

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
stupeh, dragon, fork, donkey, hoove, chainsaw, llama, netcode, aids, herpes, warts, cyanide.

So Stupeh the dragon ate a donkey with a fork then chainsawed the hooves of a llama and gave it to Netcode who then got aids, herpes, warts and used cyanide to cure it?

uron

Loyal Freddie
i aint an emo like u

prick

0o0o0o nooes i died to shadowss * sliiiitss RARRRRR*

Omfg my tower in NF got pwned at 2 am *SLITSS RARRRRRRFFFFRAAA*

fucking pathetic knobbers lol

calm down, im sure its Ritalin time soon.

Shadowss

Banned
calm down, im sure its Ritalin time soon.

lol yeah im super proper angry :| roar internet forum fuckers *anger* *shakes fist* ROARRR *SLITS ROAAWWWWWRRAARRR* SOME FUCKER JUST STOLE MY COMPUTER GRAPHICAL TREE AT 2 AM ROOAAAR *SLITZZZ FOORAWWWWWWWW*

oh sorry just realised i aint a mid or a hib :)

my bad

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
cant believe im gonna say this but manisch actualy said something funny ;o

ohiiss

Fledgling Freddie
Normally i dont mind your constant childish attitudes and rude spams when u kill me, dont report you guys or anything and won't because i prefer not to stoop to your childish attitudes, but do you really have to continue with the routine of killing us at fins every night then going to attack relics where we defend u die and log, i mean i wudnt mind but some of us actually get bored of keep sieges and would rather not have our exping take months.

anyway reason this is on FH is because u just banned me from CM teamspeak yet again, and ignored stupeh when he came and asked u politely to stop killing us, therefore i can only come to the conclusion that you're

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old
d) absolute idiots irl with no friends

personally id say its a mix of all 4 but nm

thanks to mevoq and babybanana for showing courtesy tho

anyway arwen i would appreciate it if u had at least decency to talk to me about this idiocracy and why u persist on acting with such resent towards me.

pm will be perfect as id rather not have this a ridiculous lets flame cm thread i just cudnt be arsed finding a thread where u posted for pm

edit: mixture of all 4 referring to fullgroup not just arwen :p even though i just said that on vent i figured i might clarify for all that are as silly as u!

Just putting a point in not everyone in that guild is idiots:) i mean as in you can't judge the people in the guild by a few peeps in that guild?:) 'can't judge a guild by its name' :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup, and a jellyfish-sucking mental midget is einstein compared to you.

How about I paint a little picture on each alb ass so its easier for you find them to kiss among the zerg Sorin :) zerg on little man! zerg on.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So Stupeh the dragon ate a donkey with a fork then chainsawed the hooves of a llama and gave it to Netcode who then got aids, herpes, warts and used cyanide to cure it?

ahaha Mani :D

Would give rep but bloody forum says i have to spread more :m00:zzzz

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Feels so nice I play US instead now, servers are down for patching currently.

And if someone wants to play mid classic I'll gladly help out with powerlevel and crafting. The more people that join me on US the better, less fun for CM = more fun for me.

Give it up on EU already, US is better and its more action that EU will ever have again even if they merge all servers into one cluster.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Feels so nice I play US instead now, servers are down for patching currently.

And if someone wants to play mid classic I'll gladly help out with powerlevel and crafting. The more people that join me on US the better, less fun for CM = more fun for me.

Give it up on EU already, US is better and its more action that EU will ever have again even if they merge all servers into one cluster.

<3!

What rr is your gimpy thane over there?

Shadowss

Banned
LOL of the quality of albs on this cluster no wonder i have got all my solo kills from rr 1 epic wearing wizards running around solo... even tho i say all albs are noobs i can not beat an infil who is like 3 RR's below me when i am the MOST UBEREST STEALTHER EVERRRR ZOMMMG

corrected :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
I'll gladly help out with powerlevel

bring a rezzer bot and go stand near db4 and ill be there shortly with my bard!

Note: it may take some time for killage!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aww feck it, if they're gonna zerg may aswell be with the old school zerg leaders.

Shadowss

Banned
on the other hand you cant beat a shadowblade that is 1 rr below you? so i think eul can beat you actually :(

Lol who are you?

and he can't :)

actually.. the only SB i aint beat is Frag... thats coz he strafes around and i can only land 2 hits on him in a fight coz of my FPS and internet lag..

altho i have only fought you once

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Shadowss can't lose 1v1.. It's a fact! :eek:

Enough with the e-peen stroking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom