CM or quite simply arwenmyr personally

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol ye i forget it sometimes ambasher :) and the 14 year old kid must be the most respected player albion got and must also be the pride of albion rofl

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Must be tough being you Eul.. Getting killed over and over in fair 1v1s to Shadowss never ever winning just once :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe aye and after he chain me 3-4 times in row i have to log and go cry to my mom :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
She must be tired of all your crying :wub:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
aye shes tired and threathen send me to kindergarden once again :( my first period there i didnt learn a shit

aika

Can't get enough of FH
attacking soloers with a duo isnt really playing nice tbh :p but you still died there shadowss, legoat couldnt save you :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
shadows do u have crap resists to crush because U seem to take so much more damage with arrows then lets say any other rr6+ inf :)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
shadows do u have crap resists to crush because U seem to take so much more damage with arrows then lets say any other rr6+ inf :)

maybe low slash resist aswell? met shawdows once on my ns and it was like hitting paper... allmost instadied :/

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
rofl ye whenever he pretends to solo or is left behind from his grp hes free rps.
however when he got his buddies stuck on his arse then u have to work abit and its just a bit :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Well @ 16 u may have difficulties to try and get a look at a bigger non personal pov picture. So its ok.

At least Shadowws > Legoat, tho Legoat started to slowly pick up strafing

Shadowss

Banned
slash resists are 26-33%.... zodox i rape u without any effort -.-

crush is 29%-35%ish?

i didnt have fuck all up against your champ mate.. and champs i find are very hard without PA etc... its not like asked legoat to fucking help is it .. fucking hell.... someone adds on my fight who is a alb and its suddenly my fault.

Im sorry Eul what?? you're shit? oh i know.... you only call me a zerger coz you can't beat me ... maybe i have invisible angels to help me Eul.. yeah invisible zerging angels.... My angels > your BMX skills dickweed

Nuxto is worse that Eul and thats the reason he went to his OP dickhead thane.

i have grouped once for an hour where we totally owned Eul liek 15 times... hense why i "Always" zerg according to him.. coz his a fucking idiot..

Btw Eul this is the third time you have completely avoided my question of how old you are ....

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah im super proper angry :| roar internet forum fuckers *anger* *shakes fist* ROARRR *SLITS ROAAWWWWWRRAARRR* SOME FUCKER JUST STOLE MY COMPUTER GRAPHICAL TREE AT 2 AM ROOAAAR *SLITZZZ FOORAWWWWWWWW*

oh sorry just realised i aint a mid or a hib :)

my bad

Hey dont need to get personal:eek7:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

crush is 29%-35%ish?

i didnt have fuck all up against your champ mate.. and champs i find are very hard without PA etc... its not like asked legoat to fucking help is it .. fucking hell.... someone adds on my fight who is a alb and its suddenly my fault.

Im sorry Eul what?? you're shit? oh i know.... you only call me a zerger coz you can't beat me ... maybe i have invisible angels to help me Eul.. yeah invisible zerging angels.... My angels > your BMX skills dickweed

i have grouped once for an hour where we totally owned Eul liek 15 times... hense why i "Always" zerg according to him.. coz his a fucking idiot..

Btw Eul this is the third time you have completely avoided my question of how old you are ....

LOL u shithead i already said this but the moron u are so ill explain it 1 last time : I dont read ur post or i answer em, i dont waste my time on a noob kid with braincell dmg. Take ur whine and cry somewhere where ppl actully give a shit to ur opinion. Everyone knows what kind of player u are and what kind of personality u got by now so take a deep breath before u go cry for ur mother. And yes ur are a ZERGER SHIT its a FACT. I dont think u ever killed me 2 times in whole ur little miserable life even with zerging and adding, u must been druged and dreamed about it and if ur mom get a clue that u taking drugs shes slap u and send u to rehab.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Why did you unstealth then, I didnt even attack you ;E

Shadowss

Banned
LOL u shithead i already said this but the moron u are so ill explain it 1 last time : I dont read ur post or i answer em, i dont waste my time on a noob kid with braincell dmg. Take ur whine and cry somewhere where ppl actully give a shit to ur opinion. Everyone knows what kind of player u are and what kind of personality u got by now so take a deep breath before u go cry for ur mother. And yes ur are a ZERGER SHIT its a FACT.

Lol avoided it again...

u are not older that 15 tbh

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
QUOTE]

would like to see that!

only fought you once when i droped by dyvet for a night 1-2 weeks ago.. and we both missed pa... didnt used anything against you and still i was on 80% when you died^^

will see if i drop by dyvet again.. really want to see if you can rape... doubt it...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Dont forget its largely left upon RNG , so u cant be really sure that sh*t wont happen, but still i trust u can do it most of the times.

Well, i generally stopped playing DAOC for the past few weeks dude... but u know all. And since when thane is OP ? Really clueless there. And i generally prefer to play sb out of prime time hours, for true assassination fights and not running away from zerg play. And also cause i only need 45 kills for my original aim, when thane still needs half a milion, to get the MoF needed and then go /rp off.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Lol avoided it again...

u are not older that 15 tbh

Bringing up the age card just continues to show your immaturity, especially picking on someone who you beleive to be just one year younger then yourself. And just because you say an angry post then say 'but I'm not angry', it doesn't make you look any less frustrated.

LOL u shithead i already said this but the moron u are so ill explain it 1 last time : I dont read ur post or i answer em, i dont waste my time on a noob kid with braincell dmg. Take ur whine and cry somewhere where ppl actully give a shit to ur opinion. Everyone knows what kind of player u are and what kind of personality u got by now so take a deep breath before u go cry for ur mother. And yes ur are a ZERGER SHIT its a FACT. I dont think u ever killed me 2 times in whole ur little miserable life even with zerging and adding, u must been druged and dreamed about it and if ur mom get a clue that u taking drugs shes slap u and send u to rehab.

Careful, you're starting to sound like him too :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Dont forget its largely left upon RNG , so u cant be really sure that sh*t wont happen, but still i trust u can do it most of the times.

I'd take someone calling a thane OP as a compliment. No character is OP without a good player behind the kb, well maybe with the exception of the prenerf warloch. The dickhead bit was somewhat less complimentary there, and skirting close to warning territory Shadowss.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jesus christ, someone buy Shadowss a wheel barrel so he can move around that massive e-peen of his. Oo I mean seriously, i thought i was bad but the only shit i see coming from that youngsters mouth is 'olol i pwn j00 n00b' 'rofl i pwn j00s without effort lol' 'YOU BE DA WALKING RPS WHEN YOU DONT ZERG ME LAL' etc etc. :x

Himse

FH is my second home
Jesus christ, someone buy Shadowss a wheel barrel so he can move around that massive e-peen of his. Oo I mean seriously, i thought i was bad but the only shit i see coming from that youngsters mouth is 'olol i pwn j00 n00b' 'rofl i pwn j00s without effort lol' 'YOU BE DA WALKING RPS WHEN YOU DONT ZERG ME LAL' etc etc. :x

Have a fucking rep,

Shadowss, shut the fuck up for a change, your reply's are just full of shit.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

check the bold - <giggles> - you just did <giggles>

Amphrax/Arauddry

atos

Fledgling Freddie
All of you people are retarded, reroll US already.. why bother whining? You wont change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom