CM or quite simply arwenmyr personally

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Normally i dont mind your constant childish attitudes and rude spams when u kill me, dont report you guys or anything and won't because i prefer not to stoop to your childish attitudes, but do you really have to continue with the routine of killing us at fins every night then going to attack relics where we defend u die and log, i mean i wudnt mind but some of us actually get bored of keep sieges and would rather not have our exping take months.

anyway reason this is on FH is because u just banned me from CM teamspeak yet again, and ignored stupeh when he came and asked u politely to stop killing us, therefore i can only come to the conclusion that you're

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old
d) absolute idiots irl with no friends

personally id say its a mix of all 4 but nm

thanks to mevoq and babybanana for showing courtesy tho

anyway arwen i would appreciate it if u had at least decency to talk to me about this idiocracy and why u persist on acting with such resent towards me.

pm will be perfect as id rather not have this a ridiculous lets flame cm thread i just cudnt be arsed finding a thread where u posted for pm

edit: mixture of all 4 referring to fullgroup not just arwen :p even though i just said that on vent i figured i might clarify for all that are as silly as u!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Simply put, the cluster's full of idiots and *** They are in all 3 realms***

As a particular person said to me just before I logged when I asked him not to add on my fights "if they don't like it, they can leave".

Go figure when it comes to idiocy

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
knew i could rely of you to bring a level of maturity to life.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Normally i dont mind your constant childish attitudes and rude spams when u kill me, dont report you guys or anything and won't because i prefer not to stoop to your childish attitudes, but do you really have to continue with the routine of killing us at fins every night then going to attack relics where we defend u die and log, i mean i wudnt mind but some of us actually get bored of keep sieges and would rather not have our exping take months.

anyway reason this is on FH is because u just banned me from CM teamspeak yet again, and ignored stupeh when he came and asked u politely to stop killing us, therefore i can only come to the conclusion that you're

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old

anyway arwen i would appreciate it if u had at least decency to talk to me about this idiocracy and why u persist on acting with such resent towards me.

pm will be perfect as id rather not have this a ridiculous lets flame cm thread i just cudnt be arsed finding a thread where u posted for pm

edit: mixture of all 4 referring to fullgroup not just arwen :p even though i just said that on vent i figured i might clarify for all that are as silly as u!

Hi Taglim.

Txh for the post was fun reading it tbh.

oki let´s see...

1) Childish when rude you? oki can live whit that... are you as Childish to when ruding me ore some one else? cant figure why saying that when you talk against your self aswell. and btw did /rofl and not rude.

2) Was gonna flame Bolg t3 to try drag some action out, that was the first idee then we saw you at xp spot. killed your fg there whit 5 albs any strange whit that? wouldent you plz give me a correct answer and dont lie.

3) About attacking scat the other night: Also to bring some action and ofc if we were able to take it sure we would should not put that under the chair but we doubt we would make it as we only were 7 ppl and some of us died when door neary down did rezz up and went back to crim as ppl were tierd.
AND if you (bored of keep sieges) dont defend it then. should not be so hard to consider.

4) You say: (i mean i wudnt mind but some of us actually get bored of keep sieges and would rather not have our exping take months.)

Your Xping take months lololol? plz taglim think whit your head before you say something. you know as me that your bonuses are not even near what albion get´s like etc. /free lvl´s

5) Yes you are banned from TS as you dont belong there. i´ve said to you before that it would be best if you not enter it again and you said sure np anderstand that.. if you remember that? hope we clear about that.

6) Ignored stupeh??? Yes Stupeh did private pm me and asked if we plz could stop kill you.. did talk some min whit him and he seams to be a nice guy to pm and ask friendly and not just yell and insult ppl as you did Taglim... i did invite you to our grp to talk about it and yeah you prob remeber what you said ore want some pic´s on it? if so sure just tell. anyway stupeh and me did end conversation that we wount kill your grp again at the XP spot and both was oki whit that, so no hard feelings.

7) So Taglim use your dickhead before roaming and post on FH think before posting if you know what that meens.. and let the other ppl talk for them self iam sure Stupeh can reply if that ive said is correct. But keep up whit the blondy posts if you like iam sure ppl will laugh at you tbh

8)

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old

Mkay who is Childish??? you can post what ever you like Taglim i can live whit that it dosent effect me at all.. wount go any deeper on this tbh i alredy know who is the pinhead here and shoot for the pics Taglim so ppl can laugh at you.

/hug nini and take care

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hi Taglim.

Txh for the post was fun reading it tbh.

oki let´s see...

1) Childish when rude you? oki can live whit that... are you as Childish to when ruding me ore some one else? cant figure why saying that when you talk against your self aswell. and btw did /rofl and not rude.

2) Was gonna flame Bolg t3 to try drag some action out, that was the first idee then we saw you at xp spot. killed your fg there whit 5 albs any strange whit that? wouldent you plz give me a correct answer and dont lie.

3) About attacking scat the other night: Also to bring some action and ofc if we were able to take it sure we would should not put that under the chair but we doubt we would make it as we only were 7 ppl and some of us died when door neary down did rezz up and went back to crim as ppl were tierd.
AND if you (bored of keep sieges) dont defend it then. should not be so hard to consider.

4) You say: (i mean i wudnt mind but some of us actually get bored of keep sieges and would rather not have our exping take months.)

Your Xping take months lololol? plz taglim think whit your head before you say something. you know as me that your bonuses are not even near what albion get´s like etc. /free lvl´s

5) Yes you are banned from TS as you dont belong there. i´ve said to you before that it would be best if you not enter it again and you said sure np anderstand that.. if you remember that? hope we clear about that.

6) Ignored stupeh??? Yes Stupeh did private pm me and asked if we plz could stop kill you.. did talk some min whit him and he seams to be a nice guy to pm and ask friendly and not just yell and insult ppl as you did Taglim... i did invite you to our grp to talk about it and yeah you prob remeber what you said ore want some pic´s on it? if so sure just tell. anyway stupeh and me did end conversation that we wount kill your grp again at the XP spot and both was oki whit that, so no hard feelings.

7) So Taglim use your dickhead before roaming and post on FH think before posting if you know what that meens.. and let the other ppl talk for them self iam sure Stupeh can reply if that ive said is correct. But keep up whit the blondy posts if you like iam sure ppl will laugh at you tbh

8)

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old

Mkay who is Childish??? you can post what ever you like Taglim i can live whit that it dosent effect me at all.. wount go any deeper on this tbh i alredy know who is the pinhead here and shoot for the pics Taglim so ppl can laugh at you.

/hug nini and take care

You're shit, your guilds shit, your realms shit... I think that just makes you all round shit personally :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
arwenmyr you're an idiot no matter what you say. kthxbye

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
arwenmyr you're an idiot no matter what you say. kthxbye

You're shit, your guilds shit, your realms shit... I think that just makes you all round shit personally :(

random insults from random people....

Although i have to admit that /rude on solo chanter isnt the most polite thing especially after being killed on 6-7 groupm8s of yours and still got you to 20% on chanter...
i never did post about it on freddyshouse... like taglim did.
about TS rly its their TS and can do fack all they want with it, do you pay for it taglim?
i shouldnt rly post that but WTF you died in rvr???? omg isnt this place awful? life sux etc? i mean when we seen you today taglim in rvr you started some random insults against me and all my groupm8s was talking ye its taglim for sure xD
i mean get a grip mr clown you getting embarassed even if you dont understand it, and not only in FH.

btw are you the old owner of taglim the theurg? i dont rly remember him to be such a tit... if you are you got a huge change since you left avengers of pendragon guild :p

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Simply put, the cluster's full of idiots and *** They are in all 3 realms***

As a particular person said to me just before I logged when I asked him not to add on my fights "if they don't like it, they can leave".

Go figure when it comes to idiocy

Hey ! I saved you last night when you had a fight with a scout , then adding friar/tic and sorc pulled that pet of you .. So im a nice guy ingame not IRL tho

But what is funny tho is that you need to rethink that jumping around spinning tatic cause its not helping you alot .

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

a) 12 years old
b) 13 years old
c) 14 years old

Well tbfh you deserve every death you had while xping or whatever, fills my heart with joy cause it brings me back to the time when you were in a 4/5 ranger group assisting with crit shot.

Im only saddened that i wasnt there to kill you at xp spot aswell. Ofc after you got killed several times you loged your alb toon, was very funny.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well, at least he ain't 12-14 Kinetic, according to his own standards it's a huge plus!

Some ppl just have low standarts :(

PS: Sorry Stupeh, not dragging you into the conversation you seem like a nice guy and according to arwen you did the right thing

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some ppl just have low standarts :(

PS: Sorry Stupeh, not dragging you into the conversation you seem like a nice guy and according to arwen you did the right thing

Haha, Stupeh and nice.

Afair he is the guy that runs around and cries about "jewinfested" noobs in game.

Lethul

FH is my second home
personally i would love to farm taglim while he is pveing aswell, go CM! :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd just like to farm something :(

I feel like a mob atm, with the current rvr state! Buff up(if I am lucky), stand outside Crim a little, see hibs pull the albs and the albs charging after the hibs only to get killed with me in the middle of everything and then repeat it all over..

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
random question : how many people are in CM nowadays ? half of albions rvr population is roaming (together) with the same colours

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i love arwenmyrs lack of ability to count, i thought primary schools taught you to count but obviously not,

a full group consists of this then does it arwen? :

1) Taglime (hero)
2) stupeh (chanter)
3) Twinnie (leech ns)
4) lolzz (leech ns)
5) microtoroid (leech ns)

and a buff bot stood outside of group 3 players there all dual logging so big gratz to you you managed to kill an afk hero a chanter and an afk buffbot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom