Cleric Spec AFbuff = free Perma Avoid Pain 2

X

Xeanor

I think he's talking about something else than stat buffs. (which is the only sort of buffs mids take the bottom spot with)

S

Solid

Xeanor what are the non-stat buffs we beat the other realms with?

Ablative? oh wait we dont get that
Mezz reduction? oh wait we dont get that either
Resist buffs? oh wait both classes that have em have 1.0x spec and one class simply cannot be effective and get the red buffs (healers)

That leaves Celerity, the only nonstat buff i cna think of that the other realm doesnt get.

X

Xeanor

end buff

and I would like to know which class has a ablative BUFF

D

Danya

OK, give us savage self buffs, you can have the spec AF, deal? ;)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Xeanor
end buff

and I would like to know which class has a ablative BUFF

minstrels ;)

Aint so much a buff as a chant but still..

S

Solid

Danyan I am talking group abilities, realm castable etc, liek chants, minstrel songs, conc buffs, timered buffs.

And Alb has the best of em, hands down

T

Talen

And still Solid midgard perform excellent in RvR even against the "ub3r albs 0f d00m" *gasp*. Midgard has a couple of classes that are extremly superior to their realm counterparts...

*cough* healer bd savage *cough*

I wont make this into another realm balance thread but midgard isn't performing bad in RvR atm in any kind of way so... "If it aint broke, why fix it?" :p

EDIT: spelling rock :x

S

Solid

so 3 classes perform well means all those with the other 8 classes just suffer cos we got 3 uber fotm chars?

Kinda shafts people like me who hate exping, dont play enuff to even want to consider PLing up a fotm savage or BD.

I have 2 lev 50 chars, neither of them considered competitive in RvR anymore.

Sorry but just cos the majority of the population feels its ok to roll 3 fotm classes and call the realm fixed, dont mean it really IS fixed, balanced and competitive all round.

We have the worst hybrid tanks (Skald and Thane) in the game, the worst 2ndry seer (Shaman on 1.0x spec points), since 1.62 the worst assasin( Inf >> NS >> SB), the worst archer (Yes ARCHER specced hunters still worse off than their counterparts), the worst light tank (Zerk is now 3rd in the pile after LA guttage due to Def penalty on Vendo and lack of flurry).

Oh and to top it off we have the worst buffbot, and yes buffbots count, they are an integral part of this game now whether you like it or not.

So all those people who play these underpowered woefully inadequate classes dont have a right to say anything cos:

"omg wtfpwn we got savages, BD's and Healers, omg wtfpwnpwnpwn jajaja ololol m8!"

F

faderullan

Bd,savage,healer you admit is overpowered.

They take up 6spots in the average uber midgård gank group.

F

faderullan

And how can you say you have the worst light tank and secondary seer? Both zerk and shaman are very good.

S

Solid

where in my text did I admit to anything?

they are competitive and work well, some may argue overpowered, i dotn care to speculate, all I know is they WORK WELL and the classes I aforementioned DONT.

just cos I say a Thane or Skald is gimped doesnt automatically mean i think Savages, Bonedancers and Healers are overpowered.

If you mean they are on a par with classes like Manachanters and Infiltrators then sure, consider them overpowered.

F

faderullan

Manachanters and infiltrators are overpowered. All know it. Its funny though that you keep saying that some mid classes arent

S

Solid

Thats just it, I have not commented either way, YOU keep twisting peoples words.

If I say "3 fotm classes work very well in Mid and the majority of the rest suck" does that instantly get translated in your head to "Savage, BD, healer wtfpwn j00, imo they are overpowered and need a nerf!!!"

O

old.Zarff

zerks are a fucking joke now, plz don't drag em into the discussion... they were overpowered b4 now they are just gimps.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Zarff
zerks are a fucking joke now, plz don't drag em into the discussion... they were overpowered b4 now they are just gimps.

Frostagor doesn't seem like a gimp hitting 300+ mainhand without zerk mode o_O there is still good zerks left....

F

faderullan

Ok i give up.

ill try help you instead.

Omg mythic how can you be so mean to midgård, gifv em more love quickly now or they will all stop and only albs and hibs will be left on servers. Why do mythic hate midgård? I really dont understand that.
Albs got their overpowered ra's and ablative and mez reduce and that uber dt on mercs. And hibs got baod, chanters and all of that. What do mids have? Nothing! They just get nerfs and nothing more. Mythic staff must likely play albion.

L

Litmus

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Frostagor doesn't seem like a gimp hitting 300+ mainhand without zerk mode o_O there is still good zerks left....

heheheh, hes a savage :D

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Litmus
heheheh, hes a savage :D

:S

No wonder o_O

Why does a savage spec in axe?split spec when h2h growth rate styles are higher?^^

L

Litmus

im not to sure what advantage split spec has over h2h, but he seems to do ok.

rapes my zerker down in seconds anyway

C

case-rigantis

last weeks realm points excal
alb 27,507,975 (34%)
hib 23,134,549 (28%)
mid 30,754,753 (38%)

last weeks realm points prydwen
alb 13,326,148 (32%)
hib 8,575,208 (20%)
mid 20,016,418 (48%)

because mid are really in need of loving ^^

remember all mids don`t zerg

5fg mids in emain this morning 2fg mids HW and 2 fg mids odins
this morning at the same time

S

Sharma

Originally posted by faderullan
And how can you say you have the worst light tank and secondary seer? Both zerk and shaman are very good.

Id like to see you try and tell most of the mid that zerks are still good, ive been turned down from quite a lot of RvR groups lately due to almost every single damned person in mid thinking that zerks are no longer needed.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by case-rigantis
last weeks realm points excal
alb 27,507,975 (34%)
hib 23,134,549 (28%)
mid 30,754,753 (38%)

last weeks realm points prydwen
alb 13,326,148 (32%)
hib 8,575,208 (20%)
mid 20,016,418 (48%)

because mid are really in need of loving ^^

remember all mids don`t zerg

5fg mids in emain this morning 2fg mids HW and 2 fg mids odins
this morning at the same time

I think you can put the last weeks rp`s and infact mids rp`s in general down to good organisation within guild groups.

There is only one active RvR guild on prydwen that i can think of in hib and thats eclipse.. infact there about the only rvr guild from hib ive seen all week.

You all complain about savages/bd`s being overpowered but if mid didnt have those class's what exactly would we have to compete in rvr ?

We dont have the RA`s, we lack several of the resist buffs due to a shortage of aug healers our secondary healing class has the worst healing line out of all the secondary healer class's. Our secondary buffer cant even buff a group as well as an alb/hib group can.

Why dont you start to realise the faults in your own realm before you start complaining about xxx class being overpowered in a different one.

One thing i remember the SB TL saying a while ago.

The only way to beat spec AF is with high weaponskill.. And thats one thing an SB lacks.

F

faderullan

Savages and Bd's arent what mid group that good. Its the 3 healers that does it.

D

Driwen

Savages and Bd's arent what mid group that good. Its the 3 healers that does it.

and exactly how many groups actually run with 3 healers?:)

K

klavrynd

since you stay yacking about zerks you force me into using this fadeh (this was pre 1.62)

K

klavrynd

here

F

faderullan

Well its not like they are worse then alb and hib respectives

S

Shike

wee I really love biased people above anything else..

yes mid sucks, mid has nothing good at all, mid is the underdog, mid is filled with gimps, the only good class is savage and its not overpowered at all in any way, zerkers didnt deserve a nerf, SMs intercepting pets really suck, instastun is useless and so is disease too btw, SMs are a piece of shit class that is good for nothing, shammys cant buff, mids never win a battle unless its 5FG's vs 1FG albs, hibs are silly and overpowered and outnumber everyone on all servers, after all we all know all hib and albclasses are way much better than all mids classes so who wanna play mid since its the realm of suckers that mythic stole all goddamn candy from.

FFS, get a grip will ya and cry me a river, if you really think mid sucks ass so much as you claim it does, stop payin your cash to play the fecking game, or roll hib or alb and play there with a smile on your face since its so damned overpowered as you mids say it is.

:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom