News Clarkson suspended

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Jeremy clarkson has been suspended by the bbc for a fracas with a producer. And as a result they have cancelled top gear this weekend.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fracas. Word of the day. Lots of Americans over on Jalopnik scratching their heads about that one.

I'm assuming the silly sod has gone and punched someone.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
classic
option 1- sack him, lose millions of revenue
option 2- give him another warning, prove how toothless the BBC is and "One rule for cash cows, one for everyone"

fucked either way :c

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
classic
option 1- sack him, lose millions of revenue
option 2- give him another warning, prove how toothless the BBC is and "One rule for cash cows, one for everyone"

fucked either way :c

Option 3 - find the producer responsible for the whole thing, sack him.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Option 3 - find the producer responsible for the whole thing, sack him.

yea but how likely is it to be his fault ? i thought most of the top gear "team" were together for ages ? so that smacks of blame aportioning

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
yea but how likely is it to be his fault ? i thought most of the top gear "team" were together for ages ? so that smacks of blame aportioning
I think Gaffer means 'a' producer, not 'the' producer.

I'll happily be the scapegoat for a say 500k payout.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As Mabs already said, the BBC won't get rid of Clarkson, they'd lose millions of viewers and there is nothing stopping Clarkson from taking Top Gear with him to Channel 5 (under a different name obviously as Clarkson sold his rights to Top Gear to the BBC the bellend)

Edit: petition for him to come back apparently https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson

Last edited:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Jeremy Clarkson in the all new Channel 5 car show Hard Shift. Yessss ladies!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How ridiculous of people to demand his reinstatement without even knowing what he did.

Come on then @BloodOmen, justify that facepalm. I get that you're ok with his racism but a lot of people aren't. There's no way anybody should be getting behind him until what he was suspended for is revealed.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How ridiculous of people to demand his reinstatement without even knowing what he did.

Come on then @BloodOmen, justify that facepalm. I get that you're ok with his racism but a lot of people aren't. There's no way anybody should be getting behind him until what he was suspended for is revealed.
Tbh I don't really care what he did. As long as he didn't murder someone I am happy for him to get a fine and get the show back on. I look forward to Sunday evenings when it's on, and they cancelled it so I can petition for him to be reinstated if I like. It's my right to free speech.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Oh come on, what could he possibly have done? Racist slurs? If there'd be bans for everyone slurring racism on FH there wouldn't be many left.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh come on, what could he possibly have done? Racist slurs? If there'd be bans for everyone slurring racism on FH there wouldn't be many left.
He fracas'd. Hehe. Must be even worser. ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sounds like a new model of Ford. Was going to say, surely getting into a car with a producer isn't suspension worthy.

..... o_O

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Should have let it run with May and Hammond until they sort it all out,

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He took a swing at the producer apparently, people don't just throw a punch at someone for nothing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You appear to take quite a few at callous for nothing ;)

Actually I think if you read his posts you'll find its the other way around, I've been ignoring him for the majority of his posts over the last few weeks, its him that keeps quoting/face palm spamming stuff. I think I've face palmed him once in about 2 weeks? if a face palm is a punch then @caLLous must be the Mike Tyson of Freddyshouse because its all he does.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Callous Flockhart looks pretty good for almost 50. I'd bang you Callous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom