Chosen Guild....hosting account thief !!!!!

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
6 months ago I baught a account on ebay. Yep....I admit I did that.May it be right or wrong I still did that, I paid 225$ for it. Was a druid lvl 50....
I got it to ML5 and took well care of it......
By then u couldnt change the sub passwords it wasnt possible to change the sub passwords , at least I didnt know how to.....I just simply was foolish enough to trust this person, pay and use the druid.
I baught it cause I needed a druid to play with , fop etc. And due rl commitments simply didnt have the time to lvl it myself. So I got me one .....

a week ago same person stole it back from me, I tried to log on and passwords were changed.......and he refuse to reply messages from me.

Today I did a /who Roofus, the character that was stolen.....and he is in chosen......

I just wanted to let u know that the person you taken back is no bether than a thief who walks in to a store and steals a tv, stero, breaks into a home and steal someones money.............. he got paid 225$ that I worked irl for to make. Alot of hours, money I sat aside to have a characted I didnt have time to lvl myself but really wanted to play.
He is a thief .......... and if he steals from me.............rl money.........then he has it in him, lacks the moral and loyality and respect for someone elses belongings.

Its a informative post, pure and honest post.

My question is........... is it bannable to buy or a account or just selling it?
And to Chosen members......although you consider him as a friend............dont forget what he done.....some day he might want something you have!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
tbh this just highlights why you shouldnt buy/trade/sell accounts

but seen as i sold mine i suppose i cant really say that :/

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
mate i understand what your on about but you are going a little over the top, with your thief thing.wat comes around goes around and he will get his back,just remember next time to chane password etc
soz for ur loss

triggerhappy hillbilly 48.5 vw
thelittledude spearo hero 21

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Im GM of chosen and i asked around. If you want more info i think its better for you to PM me instead of spamming all around chosen is hosting account thief. So feel free to pm me, but stop spamming bad things about Chosen mate, coz Chosen is a fine guild anad has nothing to do with this.

Mylhia

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
My question is........... is it bannable to buy or a account or just selling it?
ask that when you buy that account if u'r trusting laws so much tbh, not when u got scammed.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Report Roofus as a traded account, so it gets closed and nobody gets to use it.

Biblical justice.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear this, i must agree with the others though in that trading or buying accounts is a very dodgy thing to do.

Still, i must respect the fact that you have come here to inform, rather than whine, and fully accept the fact that you are part responsible for the actions that have occurred.

I hope Chosen get this sorted out and maybe they could let us know the outcome...Chosen are a long-standing guild and one full of great honest players, please dont let this tarnish them.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
It must of been a lot longer than 6 months cos Roofus has been in Chosen some time. I seen a guild list from Feburary and he is listed, unless he left then came back.

Edit: Not played excal for a while and Just realised who Roofus was :) saw his leaving post on Chosen forum back in June. Mel/Mylhia is deffo the person to speak to.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Mylhia said:
Im GM of chosen and i asked around. If you want more info i think its better for you to PM me instead of spamming all around chosen is hosting account thief. So feel free to pm me, but stop spamming bad things about Chosen mate, coz Chosen is a fine guild anad has nothing to do with this.

Mylhia

Dude, re-read what hes saying. He isnt trying to say something bad about Chosen just "an informative post" letting you know that you are housing an account thief, dont get your back up so quickly, geez.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Dude, re-read what hes saying. He isnt trying to say something bad about Chosen just "an informative post" letting you know that you are housing an account thief, dont get your back up so quickly, geez.

Dude 1'st Mylhia is a woman :touch:

2'nd: He did not need to mention Chosens name anywhere there. There where no need. He could name the person (wich is what he should keep it at ..its a problem between them) I read Chosens name three times in that post .. no matter what people say oure name has been put together with a ugly matter WICH is a matter between two persons.. people can think what they like, we still have to "prove" to people now that we arent such people.. and no matter what we say, theres no way to convince people that dont want to be convinced.

So all in all oure name has been tarnished.

And maybe the whole story aint out in the open ?

EDIT: I cant bloddy spell today either.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Simple account tradeing is against the CoC, and while i agree that what that persons done is shitty, theres nothing that can be done, saying its atraded account wont work either cos the first thing they do is ask for the original authorisation code for the account.. if its not given the account is closed... and he has the original.. yes?? if so nothing can be done.. but if u use a cc to pay your subs make sure its cancelled or your up a creek

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
yadda yadda .and he is in chosen......yadda yadda yadda

You mate need to tell the true storie :twak:

And ofc will we allways consider Charly a mate :fluffle:

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
You mate need to tell the true storie :twak:

And ofc will we allways consider Charly a mate :fluffle:

1. With that statement still ppl from your guild claim I have "tarnished" chosesns name?

2. As for not beeing able to do something, I will send goa email with the purchase date, hsi ebay account that is actually same as his registrated email adress on the subs + email header where he emailed me the details + the date when ny credit card started beeing used around same date of the purchase and his email ......... Should get me pretty far yes.

Anyway, the account is gone yes....and I have accepted it. What chosen decide to do ....to have him remained in the guild or not is something up to them to decide. You have been informed, you know he left, you know he sold the account. You know I am telling the truth. I even remember you guys pmd me after I had baught the account asking for his house beeing part of your guild. I simply let it fall so you could buy it and keep the guild "village" intact.

If you wanna keep your guild name pure and remain respected I dont think you should let a thief remain in your guild.

As for me calling him thief, what else would you call someone taking 225$ from you and then steal the item/account/what ever back?

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
I understand the bitch in loosing such a amount of cash. There you have my symphatie (yeah i know i spelled it wrong.. sue me I'm not from a english speaking country)

But you could have kept it between you and him so settle.

Charly havent played in several months (think close to half a year) and i havent been on while you logged in on so that i cannot comment about ..

About the "1. With that statement still ppl from your guild claim I have "tarnished" chosesns name?" I'm not sure i read this right. but if i do and if i comment on this i would be putting heresay onto the site... wich i will not. (btw.... people ? theres one .. me. I've been in this guild for long, and take great pride in the name we have made. we are about fellowship and honesty, not fraud and lies. therefore i will protect and try to keep the name intact in everyway humanly possible)

Can say though, that such matter is between two persons.. not the eyes of thousands. yeah you are pissed, yeah you want payback.. but by doing this you have..
a) made sure the acc's are lost
b) made people focus on us in combination with fraud (chosen)
c) lost money
d) made a whole lot of mess in general

If you have the password you can get into the acc-information. there you can set it up so its youre info.. recive a mail ..klik on link. and puff its youres.

on a side note.. did you remember putting the acc onto youre own credit card ? if you havent then the other bloke pays the bill... and then i can fully understand why he closed it. (we all know the infamous: cant cancel payment thing there where. havent checked it out lately so dont know if its still there but could be such)

and i know it lacks ,,, and ... but really i cba. its late as hell.

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
I understand the bitch in loosing such a amount of cash. There you have my symphatie (yeah i know i spelled it wrong.. sue me I'm not from a english speaking country)

But you could have kept it between you and him so settle.

Charly havent played in several months (think close to half a year) and i havent been on while you logged in on so that i cannot comment about ..

About the "1. With that statement still ppl from your guild claim I have "tarnished" chosesns name?" I'm not sure i read this right. but if i do and if i comment on this i would be putting heresay onto the site... wich i will not. (btw.... people ? theres one .. me. I've been in this guild for long, and take great pride in the name we have made. we are about fellowship and honesty, not fraud and lies. therefore i will protect and try to keep the name intact in everyway humanly possible)

Can say though, that such matter is between two persons.. not the eyes of thousands. yeah you are pissed, yeah you want payback.. but by doing this you have..
a) made sure the acc's are lost
b) made people focus on us in combination with fraud (chosen)
c) lost money
d) made a whole lot of mess in general

If you have the password you can get into the acc-information. there you can set it up so its youre info.. recive a mail ..klik on link. and puff its youres.

on a side note.. did you remember putting the acc onto youre own credit card ? if you havent then the other bloke pays the bill... and then i can fully understand why he closed it. (we all know the infamous: cant cancel payment thing there where. havent checked it out lately so dont know if its still there but could be such)

and i know it lacks ,,, and ... but really i cba. its late as hell.

To beging with I appologize for for what it became brininging your guilds name up in the disscussion, the post was not intended as a flame towards chosen, but more to inform you about what has happening.

You yourself admit that "charlie", the original owner of roofus , did quit, if you have been member of chosen for such long time and knew him then you also know that he sold the account.......to me.
I respected the past and name of the character, played him properly, arranged ML5 raid with him where alot of hibernians got there ML5 thru it and I did "treat" the account well.......

I mentioned your guilds name to actually yes.....make it harder for him. What else can I do? I lost not just the 225$, but a character I enjoyed playing. I am not sure if you will understand really the feeling...untill it happens to you........of loosing a account you have paid for and enjoyed playing untill it actually happens to you.
Its not me who have done wrong, except maybe the account trading..........must be the first one doing it right? :eek7:

As for the credit card payment....kinda ironic........since I wrote in the post you just did reply to that the credit card payment is on me.....and its not him suffering....he is actually still stealing from me through there.

Seeing you defending this matter so much, my question to you would be, not that you know about this: You going to let him remain in your guild?

PS! About the, go to subs, click click and change your details.........seems like u missed that part too.....he has changed the sub details also, I have no access what so ever to that account atm. If I dont get it back I will do what ever possible to have it banned!

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, this definately sucks - kinda reminds me a bit of the "honor amongst thieves"-saying. May sound a bit over the top here cause you aren't a thief but you - just as him - did something that wasn't allowed in the first place.

I am not starting the "should charbuying on Ebay be permitted or not"-discussion here again. My point of view on this also differents a lot from what mythic/goa tells you....a lot worse things happened in this game which WERE/ARE allowed.

Anyways...that guy knew he wasn't allowed to sell the char on Ebay and you also were aware that buying that char was against the CoC.

It still doesn't excuse his behaviour afterwards which imo is just :puke:

I ain't a lawyer but perhaps there still is a chance to get that cash back (i doubt it though). Technically you both made a contract when you won that auction on Ebay (which he broke by stealing the account back from you). There might be another bad sidetwist towards this whole thing but eventually this is enough to get things rolling.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
If I dont get it back I will do what ever possible to have it banned!
so as i said, hold on to laws and rules when u do something illegal too, not just when u want a revenge.

it's forbidden, u still did it, now u'r being punished. i dont even pity tbh.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved

such retarded to post guildname in title. not like its their fault he scams(?) ppl.

PS. DONT BE SUCH A FUCKING EBAYCOWBOY OR THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, IAHAHAIAHHEHEHEHAHAHE DS.

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Like i said before mate. I know more to the story. Know the reason why he did it aswell. But PM me for it. Im not gonna spam forums over and over again. If you wanna pm me pls do or stop this. Nobody is getting any better of this.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gonna respect my GM's wish, about this beeing taken to the pm level. And are gonna keep my nose, out of this discusion from now on.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
anyone wanna buy my account ? im packing it in ;)

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
such retarded to post guildname in title. not like its their fault he scams(?) ppl.

PS. DONT BE SUCH A FUCKING EBAYCOWBOY OR THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, IAHAHAIAHHEHEHEHAHAHE DS.

Well they no bether than him if they have him back in there guild are they?

Mylhia said:
Like i said before mate. I know more to the story. Know the reason why he did it aswell. But PM me for it. Im not gonna spam forums over and over again. If you wanna pm me pls do or stop this. Nobody is getting any better of this.

Well at least we know that he is telling the truth in his post. ;)

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
whocares.jpg

trading is bad
forgetting to change the pwd is just stupid

soz, no comfort from me here

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:

Why are you still here ? Why such hate and anger all the time ?

He said he did wrong, he said he knows its his fault, he said the post was just for information. Yes he mentioned Chosen a bit too many times and the Chosen GM's have responded, its their call, nothing to do with you or me or anyone else tbh.

The guy is just trying to warn people about a 'scammer / hacker / account abuser / what ever title you wish' which in any community is a good thing.

Take a pill and if you've really left then leave already.

The few times I've dealt with you in game you always seemed a reasonable person yet lately all your posts have been filled with anger and hate ever since you 'left' the game, stop it or go away you dont help anything or anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom